EDD Oct 2013

june83

Anyway, just wanna ask mummies you all have book the hospital to give birth??

I had book TMC as i think of ligation after birth. But now my gynea ask me to think about it after birth, thinking to change to mount Alvernia. mummies u all think i still can make changes??

TVH

Iittlej, ya actually I am more interested in the hands on class only, but since can't pick and choose, have to sign up for all the classes. Total 6 lessons.

shinyshin

I'll deliver at Gleneagles.

i read that we can attend the class ard 20 weeks of gestational age. By 30th June, should be abt 24th week or so....i think it's just nice cos 2nd trimester usually have more energy and won't feel that tired...when 3rd trimester comes, maybe too tired to be able to absorb everything in the class....I'm also a 1st time mum :)
Ohh..i see~ haha, need to chk with my hubby first as he's afraid the course is too lengthy n bored >.<

shinyshin

Dear mummies:

Am thinking to join prenatal yoga~ any good and cheap recommendations? >.<
roughly when can we start the yoga? :p
So far i only know abt Inspire Mum & Baby.... Saw their schedule, classes alrd commenced.... :(
n because i am staying in west, so thinking if anyone of you know any prenatal yoga cls at west? :p
Thanks in advance! :)

At Expo Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hall 4A :)
10-11May: 11am- 9pm
12May: 11am-8pm
woo... thanks i might go and look see. there's another Motherhood expo at the end of the month. i think that one is a bigger event so am going for that. hopefulyy by then I would know baby's gender!

littleJ I also excited to go for detailed scan...1.5 more weeks for me!

june83

Mums the word...

yes, i also excited for the detail scan to confirm gender. So i can shop shop shop for the month end motherhood expo.

Anyone experience light bleeding/spotting at 16weeks+ ? :\
sylviajemmy, spotting is not uncommon after sex, bowel movement, or too much activity. u shd call the gynae and see what he says.

if the discharge is bright red and increases, or accompanied by cramps i wld see the doc straight away.

huiqin83

syliva, my gynac says if there is any spotting or light bleeding, must go back see him immed. call your clinic to tell them your condition safer!

Alisa

better go to yr gynae for a scan if any spotting. only seeing inside then he can let u know what is wrong. my OSCAR & detail scan is in a package, paid about 400 for both when I went for my OSCAR scan at TMC.

chocobell

i had rashes during week 10 and doc give me isoderm to use.
but now i used up alrdy, and i don't know what shower gel/soap to use.
anyone having the same problem and using product that can help?
i tried use back the usual shower gel but the itchness came back, and i dk where to buy isoderm :<

anyway, sorry i need to ask something stupid..
but what is a detailed scan?
is it the same as the one to know your gender or two seperate test?

huiqin83

my gynac ask me use prickling heat powder for my itchiness and it works for me.

detailed scan is to check if baby is developing normally n look at where our placenta is lying. like the hands, legs, inner organ etc see if there is any problem so far. Is not a test to purposely see gender but will tell the gender as it scan whole body differ part.

chocobell

the doc will suggest the detailed scan or i need to ask for it?

sorry, is my first time. and till now i don't even know my doc is counted as public or private T^T
but there is no one for me to ask.

huiqin83

Hi chocobell , no worries im a first time mummy too =)
I have no one to ask too so i come here to learn from forums, there r many very helpful n nice ppl here!

hmm i tink most dr will ask their patient to go for it. is not a must, u can opt out. which dr are u seeing? how many weeks now

chocobell

i am seeing doc han at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. but sometimes i see him in private suite, sometimes AMK Clinic, sometimes Clinic B.
i am so worried abt my delivery expenses >____< now week 15 alrdy... ^^

joyfulmum

Hi chocobell,

Im also first time at 15 weeks plus..so gd to hv a forum for us to come n share!
Maybe u wanna check with ur gynae where he does delivery? Diff hospital diff price cos the gynae will charge a price for delivery n the hospital charges another price for hospital stay.
This is frm my understanding.. other mummies correct me if im wrong,im also blur blur de first time mum hehe

welcome chocobell! joyfulmum is right. the clinic shd be able to provide u with the costs. i'm also First timer! at 19 weeks now due 1 Oct.

in sg almost everyone worry abt cost too but we try not to (not good for bb!).. there's always a range, and options(like stay in 1bedder more exp than 2 or 4 bedder etc), if got probs can ask around find solution k.

Mummies, i got woken up by 'popping' in my belly! i'm so excited i hope it's baby coz i've been upset that i havent felt anything. i was sleeping on my side and this popping came consistently.. i changed to other side and then pop again. haha. time for breakfast. let me know if u feel anyting like it?