EDD Oct 2013

chocobell

thanks all mommies! ^^

joyfulmum - i acc you! ^^ last day of oct!

mums the word- does the popping feel like something pushing lightly? like air bubble?
cos i feel it once when i accidentally have pillow pressing on my left side of tummy. i tot is baby protest cos it feel squeezy. :X

tried asking the nurse during my first visit, they say they will advice me the price when is near to my due date. by then.. i scare too late to change to cheaper one.
sigh. is hard to be mommy. too many concern.

chocobell

faithmummy - really? ^^ hahahs. then i got a very active baby. cos few hours again at the gynae, it was also moving the legs and hands. hahas.. but that was the only time.. after that, i can't feel it anymore. only feel hunger nowaday -.-

weeeii

Hi mummies, I'm in Taiwan now and don't dare to buy too much of baby stuff, just some baby boy jumpers which I think looks cute. Can't resist the bubble milk tea so drank a few lol. I think my baby bump grew quite a bit, at least I noticed that people are looking at my tummy haaa

Ayatul

Hello everyone,

Thank you for posting such a good post.It will help to find our friend in Net in a quick time.we can see the posts.

Besides this people can use Admaven for Experts in managing and monetizing high volumes of traffic from around the globe.

chocobell

Any mommy here have experience before like over ate watermelon and end up suffering some pain slightly below the tummy? :(
I accidentally over ate a little and been experiencing the pain since last night. No spotting just pain..
Quite worried now :(

babywipes

hi chocobell i did experience pain like that before. i ate like a bowl of red bean soup and then went for brisk walk. i think it was indigestion i had this pain and halfway through my walk, i could only move my legs v slowly as it hurt too much. could hardly make it back home! however, the pain went off after 2 hours..if ur pain persists better go see a doc!

Qinqin

hi, you can try pysiogel shower gel..i found it's help & good!

i had rashes during week 10 and doc give me isoderm to use.
but now i used up alrdy, and i don't know what shower gel/soap to use.
anyone having the same problem and using product that can help?
i tried use back the usual shower gel but the itchness came back, and i dk where to buy isoderm :<

anyway, sorry i need to ask something stupid..
but what is a detailed scan?
is it the same as the one to know your gender or two seperate test?

Hi all, I have this feeling too. Am at 18 weeks 6 days. Like something turning in the tummy but no pain at all. Have had this since 1 May on and off. I tot it is baby's movement too.

But since last night tummy feels very tight and stretchy.

Hope we and our babies are ok.
It's normal for first time mom to feel that at that stage. There is a changes in the uterus for the first time. Like you said, tight and stretchy.

joyfulmum

Mummies can i chk with u all whether u all hv this whitish/yellowish dead skin on top of the nipples? Its seems like there are holes opening up n inbetween those holes are the "whitish dead skin''. And i only have that in my right breast..left breasts no changes! My aleora nv gotten bigger or darker too.. wondering if its normal.

weeeii

joyfulmum:787940 said:
Mummies can i chk with u all whether u all hv this whitish/yellowish dead skin on top of the nipples? Its seems like there are holes opening up n inbetween those holes are the "whitish dead skin''. And i only have that in my right breast..left breasts no changes! My aleora nv gotten bigger or darker too.. wondering if its normal.
Hi joyfulmum, I have that too for bought my nipples. There was once I remember I was shitting in my toilet one hot afternoon and my whole body was sweating, saw droplets of water around the 'holes' too!

Alisa

yr nipples are starting to show the 'hole', that is where milk come out from. don worry. kept yr nipple clean.

Butt8rfly

hi, this is normal :)
my nipples darken and the aoela became bigger in area too.
in fact the whitish dead skin may be dried milk/colostrum... it is our body preparing to produce milk. just need to wash off with water or normal bathing.

in fact the nipple is self lubricating so no need to worry abt it being dirty or infectious. at this stage, normally nothing unless you hit it or bruise it somehow.

huiqin83

can feel more movement and popcorn feeling this few days! getting more n more excited. went for my detailed scan yday, all seems ok =)
now must wait another 5weeks to my next visit... so long