Im pregnant

lonerjas

-------------
Thanks all of you for your concern and advices.

I have finally settled down with my gynae and have another scan recently, BB is healthy. But I am going through a very bad morning sickness plus recent food posioning, it made me not even unable to take in any food and fluid, it also made me scared to smell food, injection does not help at all. That's really the worst experience in life. were all of you experience the same thing as me? I am currently still working, and becoz of this bad condition, I have to keep taking mc, how frequent you guys taking mc during this period?
Oh i used up my MC in 2 mths LOL...

Normal ba MS.. But not every pregnancy will hv... my 1st child totally no mS.. 2nd BB 1 trimester MS only...

aries80

Oh i used up my MC in 2 mths LOL...

Normal ba MS.. But not every pregnancy will hv... my 1st child totally no mS.. 2nd BB 1 trimester MS only...

I hv not finished up my mc yet but soon liao. I have been taking alot of leaves this year, and worried that the company is going to fire me... :nah::nah:

January84

I hv not finished up my mc yet but soon liao. I have been taking alot of leaves this year, and worried that the company is going to fire me... :nah::nah:

they cant fire u esp if u in 7 mths, anyway, they must find a valid reason to prove that u cannot do your work well... so not they cannot fire u.

aries80

they cant fire u esp if u in 7 mths, anyway, they must find a valid reason to prove that u cannot do your work well... so not they cannot fire u.

I am only in my 8 weeks now, they still can right? I heard of a bad case of a working pregnant woman, scolded by the boss that she is incompetence, it is totally an execuse to fire her. Although I am still not up to the stage yet but I am really worried, somemore now the companies got to fork out 4 months maternity leaves to thier pregnant staffs, no gain to them at all.... logically speaking, would those companies wanting to keep thier pregnant staffs?

January84

have u told anyone in your office about your pregnency?

Me called MOM and checked that if your company can proof how imcompetence u are, not just by saying but have evidence, they cant fire u. If they fire u, they still hv to pay the ML to you.

4 months ML but company only pay 2 months, if they decide not to hire a temp to cover your job they wont lugi....

like mine, they ae not hiring anyone to cover my when i go for my 4 months ML, so they only lugi the 2 months ML to me..

aries80

Thanks for the info, I have told my boss and one of my colleagues about my pregnancy.

Well, time flies, now my pregnancy is already 12 weeks plus and we went for the check up recently and saw the baby moving, so cute.... :)

have u told anyone in your office about your pregnency?

Me called MOM and checked that if your company can proof how imcompetence u are, not just by saying but have evidence, they cant fire u. If they fire u, they still hv to pay the ML to you.

4 months ML but company only pay 2 months, if they decide not to hire a temp to cover your job they wont lugi....

like mine, they ae not hiring anyone to cover my when i go for my 4 months ML, so they only lugi the 2 months ML to me..

SH74

congrats!!!

how's ur boss response?

enjoy this process ya!

as bb gets bigger, more diffi to c ur bb (in full) fr the ultrasound.

daddy18

Alpha Male
can any1 intro a gynae to me?? as me n my wife do not know wat to do ): any advice or anyting from any jie jie out there??

priscilla

Thank you everyone. Just wondering whether any mummy here has given birth in Sydney and know the procedure.

We are outstationed so no planning to return to Singapore for birth as my boy is in school and we do not want to disrupt that.