18 weeks, tummy dont show...

ratna

Hi all mummies to be,

Im currently in my 18th week, my tummy does not really show. Im on the bigger size.. I've tummy before pregnant..:nah: So did not really notice the even after 18 weeks. Im very worry leh...Just when for my routine check last 2 weeks. Check heart beat ok...Which stage/weeks does tummy really shows?

1568mummy

girl,
fret not.
it doesn't really matter.
so long as the baby is growing and healthy...
(just make sure your gynae is doing his/her job, know what i mean?)

I've got a friend who is skinny like a bamboo and her tummy didn't show till 7months!!!!!
but her daughter is healthy and buzzing! *laugh*

my tummy for my first child didn't show till end of 5th month, which is about 20weeks....there after, the growing rate of my tummy was like an inflatable balloon! *laugh*

Hi ratna,

Like you, my tummy didn't show. In fact, some of my colleagues didn't even know I was preggie until my third trimester!

As long as you go for your regular gynae check-up to ensure that you and baby are healthy, there's nothing to worry about. Just enjoy the journey! :)

comtess

hi ratna..

dont worry too much abt it.. the size of your tummy doesnt really matter. as long as the lil one is healthy and growing well inside of you.

for me, my tummy only started showing when i hit around 26 weeks or so.

now im in my 37th week, and anxiously waiting.. =):Dancing_tongue:

wenz

usually 1st pregnacy tummy wun show early.. my 1st preg my tummy only shows at 6th months... so dun worry as long baby is growing and fine.....

huiyin87

me aso quite big size..
used to have tummy b4 preggy..
this my first pregnancy and my tummy only start to show ard 20weeks..
now 23 weeks. some clothes when i wear also cant see tummy de..
but its getting rather obvious recently coz people start to give up seats for me in the bus.. was rather shocked coz i tgt ppl would think i am juz plump a little lo.. hehe
dun worry too much.. i think is ok so long as baby size is in the normal range

stonston

my tummy was not obvious until i was ard 6mth preggie n wearing tight clothes (else ppl dunno i preggie mah).

dunnid to worry. as long as gynae says baby is in healthy weight/length range, heartbeat ok, amniotic fluid levels r ok then no prob :)

my boy was born average weight n extremely active n mischevious now, so dunnid to worry k?

CanCanMum

yups! agree with all mummies here....dun worry

but mine showed around 16weeks....when i started wearing maternity clothes....heee

oblong

Be a happy mum to be :Dancing_wub:

my tummy didn't show till i was in 3rd trimester and going for maternity leave. my colleagues were ,"u going on maternity so soon?!" :tlaugh:

apollo

Hi all mummies to be,

Im currently in my 18th week, my tummy does not really show. Im on the bigger size.. I've tummy before pregnant..:nah: So did not really notice the even after 18 weeks. Im very worry leh...Just when for my routine check last 2 weeks. Check heart beat ok...Which stage/weeks does tummy really shows?
hey no worries!!! My tummy is also small before I reached 22weeks. There's many occasions my friends asked "you pregnant got 3months already?" I still can wear my normal tshirt until about 18 weeks... Even though my tummy is seenable now but people still tend to guess I'm only in 4th months. I asked my gynae, she said as long as your baby is growing well, it doesn't matter if your tummy is small =)

veronica

So envy all the mummies here.

My #1, my tummy showed around 12weeks lo but could still camoflauge with loose clothings that time.

My current #2, showed around the same time leh...but more obvious now (i am ard 16 week)

Maybe I got tummy before I pregnant ba..thats why show so early..:tlaugh:

raeka

When i was preggie my tummy also cannot see until it was 7month then can see that i'm preggie haha.

yuiiko

I don't look pregnant when i was in my 18 weeks, it only begins to show when i was around 6 month and i didn't grow huge too.

raeka

My gynae and the nurses there told me is Baby Gaining the amount of food you have taken that's good.
Although we only gain a bit but is ok one .

ratna

Hi all mummies,

The reply from all of u make me feel relieve. I went for scanned a few days back. Im expecting a boy. My gynae told me baby growing up fine. My baby very active. My scanning took almost 45 mins cause my BB was doing acrobat inside. I guess as long as the BB growing fine. Thanks all

CanCanMum

yes and GOOD!!!....and keep motivated to eat nutritious food for your growing bb....

take care~:001_302::001_302::001_302: