2 weeks wait

26JMC

must be jin zhang..so little solider hide away?
good to go for another round of analysis...meanwhile, take some Bu stuff and build up the body 1st.

must have positive mind k! know is hard..but at least try! :)

Anyway he told me jz now wen he ejaculate the other day for the sperm analysis his lil bro like soft soft and he try his best to make it... He say mz do it at hm wen im by he's side.. LOL!!! anyway the gynae wants to double confirm and he'll be goin for the analysis again..

jal

bear bear......i also have the same feeling as you whenever my AF come!!!!!

he say i'm fat, not healthy, tats why cant get preggie......

when my ovulation date is near, i will tell him to get ready.....he give me those "bo chap" face.......at that moment, i feel like crying !!!! its as if i can make things work by myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but when its time to work, he will :we2Randy-git: no matter how tired he is yaaaaa.....

but i just cant understand why he give me those feeling that its "nope of my business" type ......i guess at the end of the day, the stress its on us (woman) ......imagine you got feeling that your AF is coming, but you dont dare to tell dear husband.....then when it finally comes, you've to tell him the news.......during that 2ww, you keep thinking, when when when ar ? keep counting the days, tink of tis and that...i also feel that the stress is on us (woman) ....the guys just do their job and they never tink about it after that .........

on my side, he also knows i'm trying my best yaaaaa.....i completely stop drinking cold drinks (aiyo, my fav bubble tea) .....then smtimes, he see me pity pity, ask me to drink 1-2 mouth......

smtimes, i tink he just never express out his feelings yaaaaaa.....guys are like that .....

dont feel upset about it....i tink you'are stress too........
I totally agree with you...

Nowadays, I also hardly take cold drinks. In fact, my hubby now also cut down on his consumption of cold drinks even though it is very tempting to buy 1 in this hot weather.

stonston

actually for men they must lower their body temp. high body temp = sperm die.
for women cannot drink cold water.

babylemon

Hi Jal, I am in my 3rd cycle now. But besides taking clomid, I am trying different methods like going to TCM for acupuncture, try diff positions, etc... So far 2 cycles have passed aldy but nothing happen.

Before this, Dr Cheng also monitored that my womb is super ready. Occassionally I dont ovulate but after taking the injection for ovulation, the OPK did give me a smiley face. However, nothing happened. This round, the TCM advised that I dont take clomid but to go back to do acupuncture more frequently. So will try this method for this round.

Hi babylemon, have you finished all 3 cycles??? I was put on 2 cycles of clomid (even though an earlier blood test showed that I was ovulating naturally) but nothing happened... Sob sob... (Perhaps it is because I forgot to take on a day for each of my 2 cycles???) So I stopped going to see my gynae.

babylemon

justforgags, when I read your posting, I actually cried...! I think ur hubby really took this v seriously which overall I think it is also gd cos it shows that he cares a lot.

What u posted actually reminded me of the day that the Dr told me about my hubby SA result. Although the SA was not zero but my own calculation on e success of ttc is about 3% only. It was me who broke down. When I returned to work after the visit, I hid myself in the office toilet and cry my hearts out.

I feel that if it is the female prob, still can do something abt it but if it is the guy side then it's v diffcult to solve. We also seeked a male fertility Dr and he said it is not due to tubes blockge. I dont understd y tis is even happening. My hubby's cousins all short-gun one.

Fyi, my hubby did take a 2nd test the following mth and the result is abt the same. So same advise given as ur Dr, only IVF...

Thank you everybody for your positive encouragement... My dear husband took leave again tdy due to feelin emotional confusion... I showed him the positive msg that you guys gave and he smiled... Thr i told him that if thr is a will thr is a way... and tdy is his b'dae some more.. Really a disastrous b'dae news for him... Wen my cousin surprise him yest midnite he broke dwn like crazy... Wah wen i c him i sibei tahan and cried like i've never cried before:eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:!!!

J

justforgags

justforgags, when I read your posting, I actually cried...! I think your hubby really took this very seriously which overall I think it is also good cos it shows that he cares a lot.

What you posted actually reminded me of the day that the Dr told me about my hubby SA result. Although the SA was not zero but my own calculation on e success of trying to concieve is about 3% only. It was me who broke down. When I returned to work after the visit, I hid myself in the office toilet and cry my hearts out.

I feel that if it is the female prob, still can do something about it but if it is the guy side then it's very diffcult to solve. We also seeked a male fertility Dr and he said it is not due to tubes blockge. I dont understd why tis is even happening. My hubby's cousins all short-gun one.

Fyi, my hubby did take a 2nd test the following month and the result is about the same. So same advise given as your Dr, only IVF...

Yest was a dreamy day for me n DH, we dun talk much n we spend time together by watchin TV.. Wen we r about to sleep i jz cried lookin at his face n he cried too n he say he's the one who shud be worrying and he needs me to be strong for him(i'll try my very best) n he assure me tat we'll hv baby 1 fine day... I jz feel like the world is tumbling dwn on me...

Lim2528

Last 2 wks been to visit gynea, done ultrasound and preggy test and it show negative result. Gynea mentioned that I have PCOS (more male hormens) and this caused the irregular of the mense. So, was given tablet to induce the new cycle 2nd time. But it already past 1 wk after finished the course but mense still not here yet. Could it be pregnant? Or it really something wrong with my system? It already CD 57.

babylemon

I am not too sure abt PCOS. But I have delayed menses before. That time after I took the pill, my mense came after I finish the course and after about a week. Be patient and most impt dont over stress urself. Need to have menses to start a fresh cycle. If however, still not here then maybe you shld be the dr again.

Last 2 wks been to visit gynea, done ultrasound and preggy test and it show negative result. Gynea mentioned that I have PCOS (more male hormens) and this caused the irregular of the mense. So, was given tablet to induce the new cycle 2nd time. But it already past 1 wk after finished the course but mense still not here yet. Could it be pregnant? Or it really something wrong with my system? It already CD 57.

babylemon

So touching to hear abt how both of u are coping this. Dont worry so much... Suggest that ur hubby do another SA again the next mth then see hw. Yes, both of u hv to remain strong otherwise it will only strain the relationship. Similarly, I am also trying to be v brave...

Yest was a dreamy day for me and dear husband, we dont talk much and we spend time together by watchin TV.. Wen we are about to sleep i jz cried lookin at his face and he cried too and he say he's the one who shud be worrying and he needs me to be strong for him(i'll try my very best) and he assure me that we'll have baby 1 fine day... I jz feel like the world is tumbling dwn on me...

babylemon

Went to buy the women's weekly after reading ur post tat time n read the story... ya super touched man..! Can men really accept a child that is not his own? I hope I dun hv to go through like how this woman did...

Did your gynae mention anything rgds to you and your dear husband fertility?? Im worried too cz im afraid that i'll go childless and i dont want that to happen..

*touch wood 10000x* if im the one who causes the prob i tink im able to accept but if again *touch wood 10000x* the prob lies with my dWhenear husband HOW??? I dont tink he cn accept it .. you know that's a men's pride sia.. Im jz so afraid to hear the outcome which is comin soon.. nx thurs.. Im hoping and pray hard that we are not that serious..

Ladies have you read women's weekly june issue about the women whose dear husband is infertile and got pregnant by another man during her 1 night stand when she was outstation on a wrk trip.. Read it.. Super touch..

J

justforgags

Went to buy the women's weekly after reading your post that time and read the story... ya super touched man..! Can men really accept a child that is not his own? I hope I dont have to go through like how this woman did...

If a man knows his situation and love children i tink he'll accept it wen he sees the innocent baby's face but tis story doesnt mean tat we cn take advantage on our hubby..

Guess what my dear husband was dicussing wit me tis aftnn.. He told me that if i really want to have a baby of my own he's willing to let me go and find a man who can bore me a child and he say evntho' we are not meant to be together due to circumstances he still wants to c me goin thru pregnancy and c my baby.. He still want to be friend wit me and wen he say tis, it makes me feel so lost.. "sumtyms if you really love that sum1 you have to let him/her go" wah piang!! in my mind i wont want to let my dear husband leave me and im gonna stop tinkin bout hvin kiddos:eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:

Last edited by a moderator:

hueychye79

If a man knows his situation and love children i tink he'll accept it wen he sees the innocent baby's face but tis story doesnt mean that we cn take advantage on our hubby..

Guess what my dear husband was dicussing wit me tis aftnn.. He told me that if i really want to have a baby of my own he's willing to let me go and find a man who can bore me a child and he say evntho' we are not meant to be together due to circumstances he still wants to c me goin thru pregnancy and c my baby.. He still want to be friend wit me and wen he say tis, it makes me feel so lost.. "sumtyms if you really love that sum1 you have to let him/her go" wah piang!! in my mind i wont want to let my dear husband leave me and im gonna stop tinkin bout hvin kiddos:eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:
When I read your post, I am crying~~

Your hubby so silly, women want to have baby is because of she want to give a kids to her Dear Husband.

What is the purpose to have baby but the family is no longer with their love one?

If the situation is opposite, did you will ask your husband divorce with you and find another women to give birth for him? :embarrassed: :07::07::07::07::07::07:

Is happen that my hubby mention before, "If I died first, you must find somebody to take care you!"

At the moment, my tears start dropping!! And I told him, I don't think I can find someone dote me as you dote me...

Dating 4 years and marry almost 4 years, can't imagine the live go without my dear husband.

J

justforgags

When I read your post, I am crying~~

Your hubby so silly, women want to have baby is because of she want to give a kids to her Dear Husband.

What is the purpose to have baby but the family is no longer with their love one?

If the situation is opposite, did you will ask your husband divorce with you and find another women to give birth for him? :embarrassed: :07::07::07::07::07::07:

Is happen that my hubby mention before, "If I died first, you must find somebody to take care you!"

At the moment, my tears start dropping!! And I told him, I dont't think I can find someone dote me as you dote me...

Dating 4 years and marry almost 4 years, can't imagine the live go without my dear husband.
Yea, tats exactly wat i tot.. I've dated a few guys but i nvr find 1 like him who dotes on me so much n understd me n i cnt find a guy who has a patient like he has..

jal

justforgags, when I read your posting, I actually cried...! I think your hubby really took this very seriously which overall I think it is also good cos it shows that he cares a lot.

What you posted actually reminded me of the day that the Dr told me about my hubby SA result. Although the SA was not zero but my own calculation on e success of trying to concieve is about 3% only. It was me who broke down. When I returned to work after the visit, I hid myself in the office toilet and cry my hearts out.

I feel that if it is the female prob, still can do something about it but if it is the guy side then it's very diffcult to solve. We also seeked a male fertility Dr and he said it is not due to tubes blockge. I dont understd why tis is even happening. My hubby's cousins all short-gun one.

Fyi, my hubby did take a 2nd test the following month and the result is about the same. So same advise given as your Dr, only IVF...
Yeah yeah, I nearly cried too!!! Even though I do not know you personally, after following your 2WW thread for a period of time, I feel for you. I only stopped my tears from flowing down because I tell myself I must stay calm & peaceful no matter what.

jal

Hi Jal, I am in my 3rd cycle now. But besides taking clomid, I am trying different methods like going to traditional chinese medicine for acupuncture, try diff positions, etc... So far 2 cycles have passed already but nothing happen.

Before this, Dr Cheng also monitored that my womb is super ready. Occassionally I dont ovulate but after taking the injection for ovulation, the OPK did give me a smiley face. However, nothing happened. This round, the traditional chinese medicine advised that I dont take clomid but to go back to do acupuncture more frequently. So will try this method for this round.
Ya, my TCM doctor also told me not to see gynae or take any more western medicine after I stopped ovulating on my own (after I finished my 2 cycles of clomid). Why did she recommend acupuncture for you? Is it because your blood circulation is not good???

J

justforgags

My DH decided to go step by step instructed by our gynae.. Im surprise wit his decision n hope tat our patience pays off:brolleyes::brolleyes::brolleyes:

hueychye79

My dear husband decided to go step by step instructed by our gynae.. Im surprise wit his decision and hope that our patience pays off:brolleyes::brolleyes::brolleyes:
Is good news...

I am glad he can think in more positive now...

Good luck to you! Lets thing become natural, try your best but don't give yourself stress....

'hugs' :tlaugh:

lawla12

If a man knows his situation and love children i tink he'll accept it wen he sees the innocent baby's face but tis story doesnt mean that we cn take advantage on our hubby..

i tink your dear husband is very emo now......you should give him more support yaaaaa...

yes i understand that certain guys cant take such news.....but its really very common now and our lives are super stress.....or, it may be he's very stressful, tats y his sperm count is low at the moment....

maybe you wanna go for a short holiday ?????? both of you can relax relax and i'm sure your relationship will strengthen too....

life is not all about having kids....we married not cos of kids rite ????

my dear husband also say if after we try our best (IUI and IVF --last resort) and noting happen.....its all fated yaaaaa........but he doesn't wanna adopt 1 (worse case) .........

i believe that god will give us happiness in other form even if we dont have kids....

dearie, dont give up.......the gynae never say 100% confirm cannot cure......its also good to discover the problem early too........

give both urselves time ok.....

lets all JIA YOU JIA YOU~~~~~:shyxxx::shyxxx:

babylemon

Well, he said acupunture can assist me to ovulate naturally as well as less menstrual cramps. My 1st cycle I did acupuncture and I did ovulate. 2nd cycle I did not do acupuncture as I did not have time to visit the TCM. Eventually could not ovulate on my own. So I believe acupuncture should be quite beneficial somehow. Also, now I do not need to reply on panadol on my 1st 2 days of mense aldy as the pain is bearable.

Ya, my traditional chinese medicine doctor also told me not to see gynae or take any more western medicine after I stopped ovulating on my own (after I finished my 2 cycles of clomid). Why did she recommend acupuncture for you? Is it because your blood circulation is not good???