2003 Babies Mummy?

Niza

My doter is born on 19March 2003 which is 4yo in 2007. And my boy is born on 28Sept 2005 which is 2yo in 2007.

miko

Hi mummies, here's the table...

Mummy​
Residence​
Children​
DOB​
Children​
DOB​
Bluechin​
East​
Javier​
Aug'03​
Janelle​

Mae​

Alessandra​
01/06/2003​

Sophia Bien​

Marmi Love DillOn​

Dillion​
11/11/2003​

Miko​
West​
Adabel​
June'03​

Niza​

Sal​
Balestier​

Wieixy​
Pasir Ris​

Yen​
East​

Some info not updated. Because not known. Update me and I'll put it in for you.

miko

Oops!... I try one more time
MummyHomeChildDOBChildDOBBluechinEastJavierAug'03JanelleMaeAlessandra01/06/03Sophia BienM.Luv.DillionDillion11/11/03MikoWestAdabelJune'03NizaSalBalestierWieixyPasir RisYenEast

sal

Sal, wow! didn't know we have a "star" mom here. Welcome! Were you unable to handle one of your kid?
Hardly a star..juz tat my little tyrant has really gone out of hand..refusing to study and got lots of complaints from school abt his behaviour.

My DS is Marcus Ryan Poon. 19/11/2003
My DD is Meredith Megan Poon 10/10/2000

yen

Hardly a star..juz tat my little tyrant has really gone out of hand..refusing to study and got lots of complaints from school abt his behaviour.

My DS is Marcus Ryan Poon. 19/11/2003
My DD is Meredith Megan Poon 10/10/2000
hehehee... my gal was opposite... she like to complain who n who bully or dun friend her at school:rolleyes::rolleyes:

CMT

Hi 2003 mommies,

I have a girl born on 11/11/03. I am a working mum and hope to join u for all the discussions and info sharing.

Tks:Dancing_tongue:

tan_ange

Hi Mummies,

I'm NEW here. I got a boy born on 14/02/2003 and I'm staying at Sembawang. Hope that we can share more things about kids same aged here:Dancing_tongue:.

Angeline

Jasmine

Hi 2003 mommies,

I have a girl born on 11/11/03. I am a working mum and hope to join u for all the discussions and info sharing.

Tks:Dancing_tongue:
Hey CMT, my boy also born on 11/11/03 !!! Oh my, high 5 high 5

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

kkoh

hi mummies, can i join? my elder boy just turned 4yr this month (aug) and my bb boy is only 5months. hope to meet more mummies here to discuss about the development of 4yrs old. my elder boy is very very naughty and refused to learn his writing! always watching his playhouse disney and playing with his toys. anyone has a way to deal with all these?

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Hi kkoh,

My son Javier just turned 4 in August too :) I also have a daughter who is 27 mths old. :)

I guess 4 year olds are still young and playing is evitably a part of them. :) For writing, perhaps u want to try sitting down with him and showing him how u write and ask him to follow suit. They like to mimic and follow yr example at this age. :)

A lot of times, children need our "quality time" with them rather than "quantity time" :)

kkoh

Hi kkoh,

My son Javier just turned 4 in August too :) I also have a daughter who is 27 mths old. :)

I guess 4 year olds are still young and playing is evitably a part of them. :) For writing, perhaps u want to try sitting down with him and showing him how u write and ask him to follow suit. They like to mimic and follow yr example at this age. :)

A lot of times, children need our "quality time" with them rather than "quantity time" :)
hi bluechin,

tried many methods to made him write but none works. haiz....you are right, quality time rather than quantity time. so when i have time to sit down with him, normally we will start off with either writing or reading and end with his favourite activities. guess i will have to try harder...:tlaugh:

shopaholic

My elder girl was born 22 May 2003. She's 4yrs 3mths old, attending nursery now. How time flies, feels like yesterday that she's still a baby. :p