2003 Babies Mummy?

Hello!!!

my son is born on the 27th of Nov, 2003!
turning 4 soon. :tlaugh:

time really flies!!

mine is super active, always running abt..
now that he's been attending sch, he tame down.. but still as active..
lukcily for me, he will tell me he wana write.. but he wants me to guide me... as in hold his hand while he writes.
he's still nt confident writing on his own, prob scare that i will scold him.

BbYew

hihi mommies,

My ds1 born in Jan'03 and my ds2 born in May'05.:Dancing_wub:

My ds1 can read and write already..now struggling wif chinese characters..hv been sending him to tien hsia 4 almost a year..getting better now...me n dh also teaching him how to read time and simple additions...

fion

hihi i am new to mummy sg too
fion​
i stay at marsiling​
elizabeth penelope png​
15/09/03

redjazzy

hi, am new here :)my ds(s) are born in year 2003 January!5yrs old and its so hard to get them to do work with me without increasing my BP

Syna

Hi all,
my daughter's DOB is 271103.

She is really very girlish. Loves dolls and has lots of dolls. She likes to make herself look pretty. Using many hair accessories to do up her long hair.

She Loves to write very much. There're so many books and papers at home that are full of her writing.

Content of her writing? Letters to daddy, mummy, friends, invitation letters, diary, classlist, list of fruits,vegetables and insects, chef's menu, etc. Lots of funny things.

It's really good to have kids.

KGJH

Hi Mommies,
I'm new. May I please join the group? My daughter and son are born 30th Oct 2003 & 28th April 2006.ti
Look forward to getting to know you.

april

Hi Mummies,

I'm Bluechin.. Mummy to almost 4 year old Javier who will celebrating his birthday in August and 2 year old Janelle.

Hope to met more mummies here with kids of the same ages, possibly meet up and have regular playgroups and outings for my kids.

Pls introduce yourselves too! :)
hihi

i m April, mummy of 1 ger born in feb 2003, nice to mi u ;)