**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

Lovely26

Hey Lovely26!
i just hope there is not much conflict cos CLs have their ways if you know what I mean, and my in laws will have their expectations. we'll see.. fingers crossed. Trying to get domestic help in by then too so that she can learn some stuff from the CL.

My CL is charging $2k. I met her and paid a deposit of $200.. There was a supposedly super highly recommended one and I was quoted $2.3k. but that one was snapped up already somemore!

So really, it's not too early to book your CL now.. next alternative is to go through an agency so that if the CL is no good, can send back and get a new one...
good luck in your search..
Hey bunbun, advice noted. I am still feeling reluctant to go agency but will have to if i left with no choice. Understand that CL frm MY will be given work permit thru agent, at least it's safe in case they were being checked. O, wishing you a prosperous bunny year and a smooth delivery in May :)

uksportgal

Happy CNY to all la~ Happy seraching for CL ya. I guess if can face to face meet is better.. at least u get to see how tidy that person is... and ask them qn to ans on normal handle baby instead of telling them how u wish them to be.. coz personally feel if they already have their own mind set is kind hard to change them... and friend intro is better but also need to know if your friend recomment they are good coz the CL and your friend mindset is the same. sometimes what suitable for one might not suitable for another. Maybe also ask about back up plan like if want to cancel how's the payment will be.. just in case ma... 2K also not little money if come few days u really can not gel well with the CL can be very problematic.... and do find one back up person that can give you help also best is relative or so.. Just in case CL dun work out u still got some back up plan... why I suggest all these coz I have friends that meet such problems.... their CL also recommentated by friends but end up very lousy and just not suitable to their need. And worst is their parents/ in laws might not be able to help or so .. end up they very stress, already need to struggle with the new born... very poor thing... Well Good luck in seraching and enjoy the long long holiday la...

bunbun

firstly, happy and healthy Bunny year to all!

to digress from current CL topic .... Have you all bought your breast pumps and nursing bras and prams and cots etc?
i am intending to start after CNY cos recently have been busy with moving house etc.
are you buying from departmental stores, via forum sprees or via online?

For working mums, are you getting 2 breast pumps? I am planning to have one, and for the second one, I will decide during confinement if i need the second one to put at work...

maneo0302

firstly, happy and healthy Bunny year to all!

to digress from current CL topic .... Have you all bought your breast pumps and nursing bras and prams and cots etc?
i am intending to start after CNY cos recently have been busy with moving house etc.
are you buying from departmental stores, via forum sprees or via online?

For working mums, are you getting 2 breast pumps? I am planning to have one, and for the second one, I will decide during confinement if i need the second one to put at work...
Hi bunbun, Happy New Year to you too!
I have not bought any breast pumps nor nursing bras/prams/cots etc. Guess still early. I'm only 22 weeks now. Maybe will wait for any sales in Expo or Taka. Do you know if there's any?

I guess I will search in Kiddy Palace.

Gem2505

I've admitted to hospital. Suppose to induce nx Thurs.
Yest doc appt wasn't good. Waterbag level low.
Had to admit st away. Induce at 1am but till now no feelings yet..
2pm gonna induce 2nd time. Doc say may drag till aft midnight..
But many say this yr rabbit is "late"..
2nd day of cny then consider as "rabbit baby"
Don't think I can drag till then..

Gem2505

How come got late rabbit one? Let nature takes its own course. Dun drag if you can't.
Dunno why gOt late rabbit one. Think got 3 people telling me chu2 den consider as rabbit bb..
Now I don't want to drag also can't. Still no dilation after my induce 18hrs ago.. -_-"
doc say 2am will induce again. So earliest also morning then will deliver..

uksportgal

All the best!! jia you ar~~ :Dancing_wub:

Haven't buy anything yet.. now is only see see look look time... wait for sale ba.. and dun buy so early... warranty is only 1yr u buy too early also no use. best is see few times aga know the model/ brand u want and what's included with the price shown, esp cot, some price is without mattress and the bedding set, some include so will be different... know the price then do some compare is always good :) Maybe can try kaki bukit baby hypermart & baby kingdom... the price there for some of the things are cheaper. personally like baby kingdom more esp cot and strolller.

Gem2505

Hi All! I've delivered my lil princess today at 1.36pm.
After 2 induce which dragged for 36hours, I decided to go for c sect.
Half body anesthetic.. Didn't take epidural. I took the spinal injection.
the pain relief is damn good n I cried upon hearing baby first cry!
Baby girl weigh 2.01kg! Super small. But she's healthy. So most prob will discharge together with me.
=)
she did collect quite alot of red packets from relatives..
Parents n in laws collect for us n passed it to me just now.
baby resemble me alot n her lips resemble my husband.
I felt soooo.. Fortunate now! No words to describe my happiness!

Wishes all mums have a smooth delivery!

maneo0302

Baby girl weigh 2.01kg! Super small. But she's healthy. So most prob will discharge together with me.
=)

Congrats to you! i'm waiting for my turn. :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

Qian1984

Wow! Guess I'm the latest rabbit mama here! First one, accident somemore. Lol~ EDD 16 sep..I'm here to absorb some knowledge and hv some MTB friends here! :)

Hi uksportgal, not sure if you hv gotten your answer for insurance thingy cos I hvnt gone thru all the forum pages yet. Prudential has this plan called prufirstgift, aims to cover both mummy n bb at same time plus act as a savings coverage plan for bb once born. I've a long time buddy same age as me, healthy, 1st bb everything ok, 2nd bb premature plus got hole in heart. I'd always thot that young n healthy mom confirm surely steady no problem, but actually no loh! End up premature need $$ per extra day u stay, surgery need another sum of $$. I think got deduct some by medisave but still a lot to pay in cash. Then recently on Facebook I saw a colleague, she 30+ alr so abit late in pregnancy la but end up got pregnancy complications then miscarriage. Prob is pp ard me but prevention better than cure, I treat it as machiam buy an amulet like that then aft bb born can become education savings, worth right! I talk so much but I hvnt buy yet la, cos not qualified, now only 9 wks+, the min criteria need 18wks.. I'm an adviser btw but not sales talk, just create awareness, main priority still to get mtb friends to accompany me throughout and if I can hv any neighbours in mt alvernia! Cheers! :)

Last edited:

tehsusu79

=)

Congratulations Gem2505! Post pics soon when you can!

hi qian! my EDD around 20th Sept or 24th Sept but most likely at Thomson... nice to see other rabbit mummies :)

Last edited:

muffinger

hi ladies,

im falling in to report for mama rabbit troop :)
my edd is 10 sept and my gyne is dr poon king fu. planning to deliver at Mt a :)

catch you ladies ard often :)