2ww n early pregnancy symptoms

min81

Hi makino,

ya 1.7k is inclusive of everything i had spent at nuh so far.. all those things necessary to be done for IUI is definitely less than 1 k.. the consultation fee for Prof Wong is slightly higher though.. cos he's senior consultant, and division head..

don't worry, i wish you lotsa luck and babydust k.. have u considered taking traditional chinese medicine to supplement?

makino

Hi min, I went for acupuncture for a short while before i had my IVF but besides it being costly, I also cannot afford the time to visit as frequently as 2x a week. Further it takes me more than 1 hr to travel to the clinic in AMK & i really hated going to that place.

Just imagine walking 20mins from my office to MRT station --> 45mins ride including changing from east/west line to Yio Chu Kang MRT --> Take bus from interchange to Nanyang Polytechuc --> cross road and walk 10mins to clinic .. it really was killing me .. so I gave up but thats not saying I dont believe in TCM. If there is a pill which I can consume easily, I will be very happy to consider.

You have something good to recommend? But it might be too late for me now cos I'm already in the midst of my 2WW ..

min81

Hi Ladies,

Went to confirm my pregnancy this morning at the gynae's.. 5+ weeks!! So amazing to see the 10mm gestational sac on the scan :) Dr gave me 2 weeks of duphaston to stabilise the pregnancy.. and also 2 weeks of MC as my work is very physical and he says it's very important that I rest and have minimal physical activity.. I hope things will go smoothly from here..

Hi makino,

I think a colleague of mine is also going to that place for acupuncture.. we work and live in the east, so it's a lot of hassle too.. I think she spends quite a bit of money on the cab fares.. But I'm too scared of needles.. heehee.. so did not try out.. I went to a TCM that another friend recommended at marine parade.. Are you coming to the end of your 2ww? Wish you best of luck k.. Sprinkle loads and loads of babydust on you!!! :)

hi,

I just wanna ask wat you guys think. I had my last period started on 6th feb and now its 13th march still no signs except of some pms feeling which i had the same situation for my first pregnancy. also pms feeling but period din come. i'm feeling heaviness, white discharge, fatigue, giddiness and at times nausea for the past one week. if i were to take the test tomorrow will it be too early? my period has nv been regular on average 38 days cycle.

can anyone advise me? kinda feel lost and duno wat to hope for.

makino

Hi Ladies,

Went to confirm my pregnancy this morning at the gynae's.. 5+ weeks!! So amazing to see the 10mm gestational sac on the scan :) Dr gave me 2 weeks of duphaston to stabilise the pregnancy.. and also 2 weeks of MC as my work is very physical and he says it's very important that I rest and have minimal physical activity.. I hope things will go smoothly from here..

Hi makino,

I think a colleague of mine is also going to that place for acupuncture.. we work and live in the east, so it's a lot of hassle too.. I think she spends quite a bit of money on the cab fares.. But I'm too scared of needles.. heehee.. so did not try out.. I went to a TCM that another friend recommended at marine parade.. Are you coming to the end of your 2ww? Wish you best of luck k.. Sprinkle loads and loads of babydust on you!!! :)
Hi min .. very exciting to see the baby growing hor .. enjoy the journey ..!!

acupuncture is not at all painful. i thought i would be put off but actually it went better than i thought. only the expenses. the medication is so costly. every other sessions i would see myself paying $80 over to $100 over bucks. and yes the cab fare home is a killer too. i heard about the other one at parkway. my colleague used to go when she was planning for her 2nd bb and to regulate her hormones or whatever. its still too far for me. once a week is possible but twice is definitely a no-no. See how my SO-IUI is .. if I "pass" then i won need to go ... if i fail, then i might just drop by to regulate my erratic MC ..

bbbumpshop

hi gals,
if you need ovulation or pregnancy test kits, do checkout the latest promotion at bbbumpshop<dot>blogspot<dot>com. good luck!

ladyivis

Hi ladies,

Chance upon this forum. Wonder if its still active?

I just done with my very first natural IUI on 09 Feb 2013. Had my trigger shot on 08 Feb 2013.

Since then, I have been feeling very tired, bloated, tender breast and also notice some pinkish discharge on day 4 past IUI.

Is this normal?

quincy1986

coming towards the end of my 2ww.
libido is very high. undergarment is wet (sorry tmi)
is this a sign of menses coming?

Dragontail

I sneaked in here a bit Quincy :)

Are you always wet before AF or dry? If dry, being wet this time is a good sign!

I'm not sure if I did pop an egg but I had unexplained diarrhea both yesterday and today. Long time never had diarrhea... Diarrhea was a sign for me last time when my egg met the swimmer!

And oh ya, my cervix cramped like mad last night!

Last edited:

quincy1986

@Dragontail
my wetness on and off. but actually i can't really remember. >>> is that a sign too? lol !

i am the same as you. since i ttc, been having diarrhea at times which i cant find a clue why.

quincy1986

hope so.
i dont want to have my hopes to high because been fooled by mother nature too many times.
and also given my hubby's condition.

ladyivis

Hi ladies, anyone in their 2WW?

Just had my 2nd natural IUI on 15 Mar 2013.
This time round, I do not experience much symptom as much as I had on my 1st natural IUI in February 2013.

Was informed by my doc that hubby sperm is not too good this time round .

Still praying hard for miracle to happen.

Baby dust to all!