40 days strict confinement by conflict mother in law.

camom

My confinement lady boiled 2 airpot full of red date tea each day but besides that, I drank at least 1.5 litres of warm water too. Seemed like only the water can quench my thirst.

I confess, I slipped 1 600ml PET bottle of ice cold sprite into my room and had that while I was bf my son.

I bathed everyday in the hospital. When I came home, I bath twice a day. Wash my hair everyday. Can't stand the heat and sweat and for hygiene too. I bf my son and I don't think he will want to drink if I smell. The urut massage lady told me I can bath cos she will massage out all the wind/water from my body anyway. I have to blow dry my hair after each shower though.

CanCanMum

i tot the longan red dates tea have to drink everyday?????

i was told not to drink plain water becoz it contains "wind" worrr

i either take longan red dates tea or MILO, tats all. No plain water.

brush teeth and wash face oso need cooled boiled water, cannot touch the tap water at all leiii lols~~~

chiro

wahh camom..u lagi good...smuggle sprite to room haahahaa

i did everything as u except the sprite part & tat i dun have massage lady hehehe

HIGH 555555555555555555

My confinement lady boiled 2 airpot full of red date tea each day but besides that, I drank at least 1.5 litres of warm water too. Seemed like only the water can quench my thirst.

I confess, I slipped 1 600ml PET bottle of ice cold sprite into my room and had that while I was bf my son.

I bathed everyday in the hospital. When I came home, I bath twice a day. Wash my hair everyday. Can't stand the heat and sweat and for hygiene too. I bf my son and I dont't think he will want to drink if I smell. The urut massage lady told me I can bath cos she will massage out all the wind/water from my body anyway. I have to blow dry my hair after each shower though.

autumn82

i thought the longan red dates tea have to drink everyday?????

brush teeth and wash face also need cooled boiled water, cannot touch the tap water at all leiii lols~~~
Milo also use plain water right? red dates tea also need plain water rite? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

I did all the DON'Ts.. Bath early and late nite with warm water, drink lotsa water, drank coke later in the nite.. *giggles*

apollo

i also wash ds bottles, breast pump during my confinement...

i drank LOTSA milk with soh da bia during confinement. even during preg, i can just eat soh da bia with milo EVERYDAY... i think i eat away 1 carton of the biscuits and dunno hw many tins of milo! HAHA!!!

camom

wahh camom..you lagi good...smuggle sprite to room haahahaa

i did everything as you except the sprite part & that i dont have massage lady hehehe

HIGH 555555555555555555
Hee, then got to hide the empty bottle behind my cupboard till I can throw it out w/o ppl seeing.

apollo

i still remember that time mother in law + hubby were eating ICECREAM in front of me lorrr

Evil they all lols~~~
my mama & hubby also!!!!!!!! my hubby even bring a glass of ICE WATER to the room and drink in front and me and gif the "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" sound!!

CanCanMum

my mama & hubby also!!!!!!!! my hubby even bring a glass of ICE WATER to the room and drink in front and me and give the "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" sound!!
ehhh tat sounds so UNCLE NIC lols~~~~~he did so many times in front of me liaOOoo hahahahahha~~~~

Porukadotzu

my inlaw didn't make the red dates everyday...hmm dunno what reason... i'm ok for drinking plain water but cooked one, then i read tat chamomile tea can prevent cholic for breastfed babies so i drink that every afternoon.
I also drink several times a day when i feel like one.

I didn't bathe for the first 1 week then after tat i bathe in the morning n afternoon, mil also boil herb water but very often so who can wait for her hehe.. I try not to wash hair for about 2 weeks..then after that i wash hair once every 3-4 days.. scare can get headache.

i'm allow to on aircon since the day baby came back to house, night time also can on aircon.

hakisumi

i shower everyday with the herbs...
hair i waited 12days..that's my limit... after which i wash every 3-5days..
red date is everyday drink.. & milo...
got once i am sooo thirsty.. i wanted to add ice to cool the HOT red date.. kenna caught by MIL.. damn... haiz...tio say lor.. but i know she meant well also..

shinexuan

i thought the longan red dates tea have to drink everyday?????

brush teeth and wash face also need cooled boiled water, cannot touch the tap water at all leiii lols~~~
Hi cancanmum, i was abt to ask that if we cant touch water, then how are we gonna brush our teeth and wash our face?? then i saw ur post... using cooled boiled water? is it those with herbs kind? the da feng cao?
cant imagine not brushing teeth and washing face for like ONE MTH? gosh...:eek:

Last edited:

CanCanMum

Hi cancanmum, i was about to ask that if we cant touch water, then how are we gonna brush our teeth and wash our face?? then i saw your post... using cooled boiled water? is it those with herbs kind? the da feng cao?
cant imagine not brushing teeth and washing face for like ONE month? gosh...:eek:
hi babe

only bathing need tat smelly herb

other den tat used cooled, boiled water to wash face, rinse mouth, wash hands + brush teeth :p

even though my confinemt was only 30 days but I only start to drink cold water and eat those cooling food after 40days. (CL told me that actual confinmt is 40days and that the herbal stuffs will take some time before ur body actually absorbs it) so I was gd till the 40th day :)