A maid that curses and mumbling

Coelyn

Whenever my maid is being reprimanded for not following my instruction or corrected her way of doing things, I'll be hearing mumbling, like cursing me. She can make annoyed face when unhappy with me.

When I go straight to the point, are u unhappy here, if unhappy go find another employer, she'll be black face.

Are Filipino a pain in the ass?
How does other nationality (maid) behave when reprimanded or unhappy?
Do you noticed yr child get more blue black here and there?

Whenever my maid is being reprimanded for not following my instruction or corrected her way of doing things, I'll be hearing mumbling, like cursing me. She can make annoyed face when unhappy with me.

When I go straight to the point, are you unhappy here, if unhappy go find another employer, she'll be black face.

Woah, hello, who's paying the salary here?
I'm not trying to act big shot here but I think if you're not screaming at her or chewing on her back all the time, she should not be so rude.

Wait a min, bruises??? Do u have hidden cams in your house??
How old is your child???Can tell things already???

Oh dear. Very fishy lehh!!!

Phoebii Cheng

I think you better change your maid, she does not seem to be teachable...is anyone supervising your maid? or she is alone at home with ur child?

If you notice bruises here and there pls hv them check by PD, cos' you nv know what a bruise might lead to......

I don't hv a maid and I don't intend to hv one........but to me a maid is still someone that is not related at all to you, they r your employee, some might come here with mindset just work, not happy quit. But some, do take it out on children sometimes they r unhappy...I hv seen maids treating the child shabbily outside when the employer is not around....so I think no matter whether what nationality is still the same

littlehelper

Erm i think if she's just mumbling to herself you should not take it to hard and let her air her grouses to herself.
But the more serious thing is your child having more bruises.
Do be more weary and if possible change maid asap cos its possible that she might have vent her anger on your kid.
Do you leave your child with your maid?

vinder79

When I go straight to the point, are you unhappy here, if unhappy go find another employer, she'll be black face.

Change your maid.But before that bring baby for check up.My previous one was also the same except baby did not have bruises.Also filipinos think that we are equal as i need you -you also need me.My previous one use to show black face and go on hunger strikes.The present one tells my sisters off till i got involved now she is a mouse.Mummies tend to be nicer to the maid especially when working but experience has taught me thats its no use.With my present one when she bargain with me or ask something unreasonable i call her agent up.(this happened first week)Agent came to my house with maid recruiter(most filipinos have them in singapore).i told agent maid was bargaining and being rude pls take her back then my agent took my maid down the block for a talk from then till now no problems.(i did not bother to ask what happened just said that in my house i am boss not happy dont work)Hope this helps.

Coelyn

Woah, hello, who's paying the salary here?
I'm not trying to act big shot here but I think if you're not screaming at her or chewing on her back all the time, she should not be so rude.

Wait a min, bruises??? Do you have hidden cams in your house??
How old is your child???Can tell things already???

Oh dear. Very fishy lehh!!!

I'm paying but she calls the shot cos nobody like old folks to watch her at home. I've CCTV but not all corners. When maid gives problem or wants to leave, we are the ones at disadvantage cos we have to take Leave to source and train another new maid. Not forgetting, new insurance and other spendings.

My girl unable to complain yet. The bruises are visible. I haven't shower my girl for quite sometime, maybe I should do it myself one of these days to check any hidden bruises.

Coelyn

I think you better change your maid, she does not seem to be teachable...is anyone supervising your maid? or she is alone at home with your child?

If you notice bruises here and there pls have them check by pediatrician, cos' you never know what a bruise might lead to......

I dont't have a maid and I dont't intend to have one........but to me a maid is still someone that is not related at all to you, they r your employee, some might come here with mindset just work, not happy quit. But some, do take it out on children sometimes they r unhappy...I have seen maids treating the child shabbily outside when the employer is not around....so I think no matter whether what nationality is still the same

Noticed Filippino more to unteachable, they want to go according to their ways. When I'm working, my boss scold me I also don't dare show black face. Only can say maids these days like queen in the house!

Erm i think if she's just mumbling to herself you should not take it to hard and let her air her grouses to herself.
But the more serious thing is your child having more bruises.
Do be more weary and if possible change maid asap cos its possible that she might have vent her anger on your kid.
Do you leave your child with your maid?
Hope she really just mumbling. But when my boss or colleagues scold me I don't mumble right on his face mah ...

Change your maid.But before that bring baby for check up.My previous one was also the same except baby did not have bruises.Also filipinos think that we are equal as i need you -you also need me.My previous one use to show black face and go on hunger strikes.The present one tells my sisters off till i got involved now she is a mouse.Mummies tend to be nicer to the maid especially when working but experience has taught me thats its no use.With my present one when she bargain with me or ask something unreasonable i call her agent up.(this happened first week)Agent came to my house with maid recruiter(most filipinos have them in singapore).i told agent maid was bargaining and being rude pls take her back then my agent took my maid down the block for a talk from then till now no problems.(i did not bother to ask what happened just said that in my house i am boss not happy dont work)Hope this helps.

I did emphasis I'm the boss, I have the rights to set my own house rules and she's suppose to adhere. Told agent the day before I hire her, that she's to follow my house rules. She just want to try how far she could get ... get me angry.

Just worry without any old folks to supervise her, she might vent anger on my poor girl.