Above 40 still hoping to conceive?

shespice

Seems like most in the forum are either in 20s or 30s. But just wondering if there's anyone above 40 and still hoping to conceive. Also would anyone go for 2nd at such a mature age?

Domique

I am not of that age but if I am still healthy at 40 and wish to give a companion to my DS, why not.

*that pic is so very cute!

Seems like most in the forum are either in 20s or 30s. But just wondering if there's anyone above 40 and still hoping to conceive. Also would anyone go for 2nd at such a mature age?

dcs_81

One of my aunty who got married in 40 and gave birth to 4 kids after that ..
Dont give up ..
Lot of baby dust to you .. :Dancing_tongue:

shespice

One of my aunty who got married in 40 and gave birth to 4 kids after that ..
Dont give up ..
Lot of baby dust to you .. :Dancing_tongue:
wow 4 kids! that's amazing but guess would be tiring too if she needs to take care of them herself. did she have them consecutively after the first baby? just thinking how to manage if second comes and first is still a young and still requires attention coz newborn usually would already take up most of your time.

shespice

I am not of that age but if I am still healthy at 40 and wish to give a companion to my dear son, why not.

*that pic is so very cute!
who knows your dear son may get a sibling earlier hee hee since he is also starting to put feet into mouth? LOL
hee hee thanks for compliment on pic. Happy 5th month to Alaric!

shiseru

am very happy for you! I am sure you will enjoy your little precious gift! i also had my unexpected surprise after many many years!
Yeah thanks! I never took any conceptive pills just use the human traditional way (lol) for birth control. Despite being 35 this year, I so unwillingly to be pregnant when I first realised but after I saw the baby moving during the first scan ===> :wong19:

I am thinking i should have 1 more after this, age is catching up I better chop chop curry-pok hehe :blaugh:

Ting

my ex had one aunt who was 47 n had a baby even though her other kids r alr 20 plus n one of them alr married.

LotsaGrace

I'm turning 40 next yr and guess what it came as a surprise to me. AFter many many years since my 2nd girl who is now 9. I've given away or thrown out all baby related stuff, books, in fact just got rid of one last batch of pre-sch books 2 wks ago without knowing.. Hence anything can happen, I'm still trying to accept this fact...of pushing back my retirement plans by 10 yrs...hahha:shyxxx::Dancing_tongue:

one of my aunt gave birth to her 5th kid at 42 as she wanted a daughter very much because her 2nd child and only daughter passed away. her wish not granted but still welcomed the baby with joy.

my hubby's aunt just delivered a baby girl this year and she's 41. the funny thing is when my boy grow up he has to call her baby "aunty" and she's 3months younger than my boy.