Advice, I have some doubts feeling

mic2

and he didn't have dinner at home? How about what time he go to work?

Anyway, what is he working as?

YanZee

and he didn't have dinner at home? How about what time he go to work?

Anyway, what is he working as?
weekdays, no, weekend sometimes only.

around 6.30 am +++ to work, I need to follow him also, drop me at the MRT station.

he working as senior finance executive.

Alisa

does he come back home smelling fresh like just bath or with female perfume smell? do u know his mthly expenses? will he let u know his salary? could be he is really tired from working and could have an affair outside... if really wan to know maybe have to engage PI liao.

YanZee

does he come back home smelling fresh like just bath or with female perfume smell? do u know his mthly expenses? will he let u know his salary? could be he is really tired from working and could have an affair outside... if really wan to know maybe have to engage PI liao.
full of cigarette smoke smell, I know some only of his standard monthly expenses, I know how much is his gross & net salary, he always look tired & how do I know if really have affairs outside, quite sometimes he never do that with me already, no $$$ to engaged PI, maybe I will secretly do PI myself.

mic2

does he smoke?

U better don't do PI yourself. Instead of solving your problem you will create trouble once he found out u are following him.

Itsy Bitsy

YanZee,

Don't jump into conclusion immediately.
How old is your husband? Maybe he is having the 'mid-life crisis' ?

Or maybe he has problems at work, and does not want you and the children to worry, so he kept everything to himself?
I know it's tough when he does not want to talk or share with you.
But if possible, try to talk to him first, maybe by email or sms, or write a letter to him?

It's sad when we can't communicate with our partner anymore, but if we just jump into conclusion or getting paranoid of nothing, it does not help anything, and will only make things worse.

I hope you could filter the advices that have been given to you here with clear head.

YanZee

he mid 30s.

how do I know he is having "mid life criss" as he dont want to talk to me if he is having some problems
or somethings else.

sometimes he wake up middle of the night, get out of the room smoke then sleep outside as I dont like
he after smoking sleep beside me later.

lately he cannot sleep well too.

mic2

I believed u have tried to communicate with him, but it have failed.

If u keep on trying, he will even take this as a nuisance.

have out whether is he really at work then think of what to do next

YanZee

any updates?
yesterday morning I do PI myself, saw his car at the office parking bay, afternoon went to check again, not there already,
come back evening, out again after dinner, ask him, say, with friends later happy hour, only come back late night, sleep
at sofa whole night, saw me morning, go inside room & continue sleeping.

yesterday morning I do PI myself, saw his car at the office parking bay, afternoon went to check again, not there already,
come back evening, out again after dinner, ask him, say, with friends later happy hour, only come back late night, sleep
at sofa whole night, saw me morning, go inside room & continue sleeping.
Did he lie to u he was working?

It seemed he have lost interest in the family

YanZee

Did he lie to u he was working?

It seemed he have lost interest in the family
I'm not sure he lying me or not, yes he really lost interest in the family, no more family outing together, no more going holidays together,
no more spending quality times with our daughter, even ME too.

if he is not lying then where did he go. He have being telling u he is working OT and going to work. I think u better be on the lookout