Advise for post natal massage?

meow1607

Hi there, I'm also following dFixa recommendation, engaging Mdm Maria... She will be coming tomolo to help
me with the post natal massage... I'm having pelvic / hip area bone pain.... Hope she can help me on that...:)

dFixa

Hi there, I'm also following dFixa recommendation, engaging Mdm Maria... She will be coming tomolo to help
me with the post natal massage... I'm having pelvic / hip area bone pain.... Hope she can help me on that...:)
Hi meow1607,

I felt sorry for your pelvic/hip area bone pain. God's willing Madam Maria can help you out as far I'm concerned. You mentioned you are taking post natal massage, when do you gave birth? You took natural or c section?

meow1607

Hi meow1607,

I felt sorry for your pelvic/hip area bone pain. God's willing Madam Maria can help you out as far I'm concerned. You mentioned you are taking post natal massage, when do you gave birth? You took natural or c section?
Ohhh... I give birth on the 6 dec.... Yupz, I'm natural... :)

belovedchloe

I just engaged Mdm Maria for prenatal massage yesterday. I called her on Saturday early afternoon and she said ok to come on Sunday evening. I messaged her my address but got no further confirmation whether she was coming anot. She only messaged me to tell me when she was on her way and when she came, she didn't smile or was friendly at all.

Another thing is that the massage was meant to be 60mins, but she only did 50 mins, so I wasn't really happy that she "cheated" me of the 10 mins.

mariam rawi

Hi to all new mothers, I am Indah Mariam Hp 91397178 can help u do the Pre N Post Natal Massage. I have been doing this profession for more than 28 years. My real name is Mariam Rawi. Maybe some mothers recognized me. Previously I have my on co. Name Indah Faidah Indonesian Traditional Treatment. Do not hesitate to call me to find out the price.

dFixa

I just engaged Mdm Maria for prenatal massage yesterday. I called her on Saturday early afternoon and she said ok to come on Sunday evening. I messaged her my address but got no further confirmation whether she was coming anot. She only messaged me to tell me when she was on her way and when she came, she didn't smile or was friendly at all.

Another thing is that the massage was meant to be 60mins, but she only did 50 mins, so I wasn't really happy that she "cheated" me of the 10 mins.
Hi belovedchloe,

How are you doing? =) I assume that she might be forgotten to acknowledge you due to her busy schedule and maybe she's uptight or something on that particular day we never know which she may look unfriendly to you. Thats why sometimes after I fix an appointment with her, I will remind her again and again coz afraid she might overlook. I told the same thing to my friends and my colleagues if they wants to engage her service.

About the 50 minutes massage duration, its not a nice thing for me to label as "cheated" but put it as overlook. The next time you get a prenatal massage from her, you might wanna talk to her about it?

Take good care of yourself and wish you a healthy pregnancy =)

dFixa

Hi to all new mothers, I am Indah Mariam Hp 91397178 can help u do the Pre N Post Natal Massage. I have been doing this profession for more than 28 years. My real name is Mariam Rawi. Maybe some mothers recognized me. Previously I have my on co. Name Indah Faidah Indonesian Traditional Treatment. Do not hesitate to call me to find out the price.
Thanks for sharing! =)

ecila23

I actually engaged her and did a few sessions till I give up. This is my third pregnancy so I went thru a few post natal massage, I find hers not the usual post natal massage but just random rubbing...

What annoyed me is her hp keep ringing and she doesn't even offer to pick up or off... Imagine 45 mins of "Indian" music while having the massage. She promote stuff indirectly like jamu drink, herbs, pills...

Worst still she change timing everyday. First day 1pm but came at 12.30. Then told me next session 12pm but she came 11 and when I indirectly told her I tot 12 she claim no... It's 11... Then I double confirm the next session she say same timing but then she came 10.30! Subsequently get earlier and earlier till 9.30am!!! The best is when she reach she expect me to be ready and start immediately.

My massage only 45 min not 50

dFixa

I actually engaged her and did a few sessions till I give up. This is my third pregnancy so I went thru a few post natal massage, I find hers not the usual post natal massage but just random rubbing...

What annoyed me is her hp keep ringing and she doesn't even offer to pick up or off... Imagine 45 mins of "Indian" music while having the massage. She promote stuff indirectly like jamu drink, herbs, pills...

Worst still she change timing everyday. First day 1pm but came at 12.30. Then told me next session 12pm but she came 11 and when I indirectly told her I tot 12 she claim no... It's 11... Then I double confirm the next session she say same timing but then she came 10.30! Subsequently get earlier and earlier till 9.30am!!! The best is when she reach she expect me to be ready and start immediately.

My massage only 45 min not 50
Hi ecila23,

Its quite a big shock for me to hear this but I am truly sorry to hear about your experience.. I feel you babe. Since I am still engage her service, I think I would like to have a good conversation with her and ask her whats going on and advise her on this unacceptable behaviour which may ruin her bowl of rice for living which may affects her 27years experience in massage line coz honestly, she's a kind lady at heart.

Meantime, take good care of yourself and your precious ones =)

yeewei

I engaged madam maria after saw this post.i must say she is such a nice , kindly , helpful lady!i love her so much!!I start my masg 3 days ago and take 10days total 700 plus the medicine.At first she suggest me take 7 days trial but after two times masg this kind lady ask me got induce put medicine inside my virginal?if not y my buttock still so big and yes the answer is i did it,so she advise me to take 10days trial better to fully recover bac my body shape.beside tat she also provide sliming gel for me,chat with me all the time when she help me masg share me with a lot of things.i got any questions she also dun hestitate answer me and even help me buy thing over.Madam Mariam really provided me the good service make me enjoy the masg so much!thank u so much!

dFixa

I engaged madam maria after saw this post.i must say she is such a nice , kindly , helpful lady!i love her so much!!I start my masg 3 days ago and take 10days total 700 plus the medicine.At first she suggest me take 7 days trial but after two times masg this kind lady ask me got induce put medicine inside my virginal?if not y my buttock still so big and yes the answer is i did it,so she advise me to take 10days trial better to fully recover bac my body shape.beside tat she also provide sliming gel for me,chat with me all the time when she help me masg share me with a lot of things.i got any questions she also dun hestitate answer me and even help me buy thing over.Madam Mariam really provided me the good service make me enjoy the masg so much!thank u so much!
Hi yeewei,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I am glad that you achieved good results from Madam Maria. Yes, I second you babe, she is a nice friendly lady and she did a great job. Not everyone appreciate her effort you know.

Take good care of yourself and Happy Lunar New Year to you and your beloved family! =)

mariam rawi

every women must do after birth masagge or post natal massage. whether is jamu massage or traditional massage. Eeach therapist or massuses have their own technique massage even though they work with popular company. if need my advice or consultation you call or message me at 9139718. mdm indah

Thessaly

Hi all, was looking for a new massage lady in thr forum and saw some earlier post recommending mdm Naini.

I have just stopped using her services and would like to warn mums to be. Maybe as she got popular and recommended, her standards and work ethics slipped. This is what I experienced:
- unable to commit to an appointed time or eve day until the night before (she doesn't do consecutive days or work weekends) so you have to free up whole periods for her
- often late, ranging from 20 mins to 45 mins
- cancels appointments even though she finalises the time late; her husband, mother and auntie have all been very ill somehow, on the same day, depending on when you call her to ask about the time
- half hearted massage of half hour to 45 minutes; one handed message while she texts or talks on the phone. Happened more than once. Once she also forgot to massage the belly, another time she forgot one of my legs
- you have to buy the wrap from her for $20 which is your run off the mill elastic wrap sold for less at pharmacies.

All of these happened over 5 sessions spanning 2 weeks and she charges more than usual: $75 per session and she will only sell in packages of 10-15 (which she decides for you) for which you have to pay upfront - acceptable if the service was good, but rubbish for this level of unprofessionalism!

Please think twice!

dFixa

Hi all, was looking for a new massage lady in thr forum and saw some earlier post recommending mdm Naini.

I have just stopped using her services and would like to warn mums to be. Maybe as she got popular and recommended, her standards and work ethics slipped. This is what I experienced:
- unable to commit to an appointed time or eve day until the night before (she doesn't do consecutive days or work weekends) so you have to free up whole periods for her
- often late, ranging from 20 mins to 45 mins
- cancels appointments even though she finalises the time late; her husband, mother and auntie have all been very ill somehow, on the same day, depending on when you call her to ask about the time
- half hearted massage of half hour to 45 minutes; one handed message while she texts or talks on the phone. Happened more than once. Once she also forgot to massage the belly, another time she forgot one of my legs
- you have to buy the wrap from her for $20 which is your run off the mill elastic wrap sold for less at pharmacies.

All of these happened over 5 sessions spanning 2 weeks and she charges more than usual: $75 per session and she will only sell in packages of 10-15 (which she decides for you) for which you have to pay upfront - acceptable if the service was good, but rubbish for this level of unprofessionalism!

Please think twice!

Noted with thanks for awareness Thessaly!

chewthegum

i used mdm maria and recco my friend. but was disappointed with her and i felt bad recco her to my friend.

incidents:

1) friend call and confirm appt with her, she said ok and ask my friend to text her, my friend did and never receive her reply she thought it's already confirm since she ask her to text her. but when she delivered and call her, maria totally forgot abt her.
2) appt came earlier, suppose to be at 3pm, came at 2.30pm, and did 50mins massage only. (actually for me for a few times she did 50 mins too but i just didnt bother at that moment cos i was tbf my boy and need to feed him aft massage session all the time).
3) her charges went up to $60 per session (when i did mine in sept, her price was below that, only 1 time session she will charge at $60 and per my understanding she said she dont really mind earning lesser, so i was shocked.)
4) her slimming products costs $200?? (i nearly faint when my friend told me she bought pdts from her and paid her $800! in my heart i was thinking, the pdt better work man!)

after the first session i texted my friend therefore i know all these, i straight away caLL her up and told her her session was not 60mins and why is the package so expensive now. she then said she just increase the price and then said to ask my friend to put a clock near them to time, she said base on her watch she did 60mins. i cant accept her explanation on the time lor. but aftter that i never follow up with my friend, i just told her to time her session.

although she did a good job on me, i wouldnt recco her to my friends because she gotta keep up her standard and not slack, it is her rice bowl.

dFixa

i used mdm maria and recco my friend. but was disappointed with her and i felt bad recco her to my friend.

incidents:

1) friend call and confirm appt with her, she said ok and ask my friend to text her, my friend did and never receive her reply she thought it's already confirm since she ask her to text her. but when she delivered and call her, maria totally forgot about her.
2) appt came earlier, suppose to be at 3pm, came at 2.30pm, and did 50mins massage only. (actually for me for a few times she did 50 mins too but i just didnt bother at that moment cos i was tbf my boy and need to feed him after massage session all the time).
3) her charges went up to $60 per session (when i did mine in sept, her price was below that, only 1 time session she will charge at $60 and per my understanding she said she dont really mind earning lesser, so i was shocked.)
4) her slimming products costs $200?? (i nearly faint when my friend told me she bought pdts from her and paid her $800! in my heart i was thinking, the pdt better work man!)

after the first session i texted my friend therefore i know all these, i straight away caLL her up and told her her session was not 60mins and why is the package so expensive now. she then said she just increase the price and then said to ask my friend to put a clock near them to time, she said base on her watch she did 60mins. i cant accept her explanation on the time . but aftter that i never follow up with my friend, i just told her to time her session.

although she did a good job on me, i wouldnt recco her to my friends because she gotta keep up her standard and not slack, it is her rice bowl.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. Every massage lady has their positive and negative feedbacks from their clients based on individual preferences.

Even we, who are working mothers, has good and bad reviews too. It's human error.

Take good care of yourself and your precious little ones.

Cheers! =)

feitun

hi all,

when is the time to engage them? i have my EDD on end Aug, will it be too early to engage them now?