Advise for post natal massage?

dFixa

Hi, may I know what is Mdm Maria charges for pre natal? How long? What do we need to prepare at home? Her contact?
Thanks
Hi maylimtw,

Sorry for late reply. Was busy bee with important stuffs. Madam Maria charge me $60 per prenatal massage service. The massage will lasts for an hour. She has an express service,means to say she has alot of clients so she expects us to get ready when she's arrive so she able to go to the next client's place on time. She travels everywhere by cab around Singapore. Usually I will have my shower before she comes (personal hygiene is very important for me...hehee). She prefer to do the massage on the floor. I will just lay my thin mattress on the floor, spread my comforter on top of it and place my pillow to rest my head. It was so comforting during the massage! She use non-sticky non-scent olive oil. After she left, I will just rest for an hour or so and took a body wash. I just finish my 5days prenatal massage with her but extend to twice a week now cos it really helps my backache and I felt lighter after the massage. Felt good to pamper myself especially in this state (preggy!)..heehee. You may reach her at 9362 2013. Its best if you call instead of sms. She's a Muslim and its a fasting period now but she will still serves you. Hope the info helps.

meow1607

Hi I'm looking for good and nice massage lady...
Any recommendation? So mdm Hanis and Maria is good? My friend recommend me a Chinese massage lady, Bt her slot is
Quite full and I'm only on wait list...
So Malay or Chinese massage lady is better? Usual package is around $500-$700 for 10days?

dFixa

Hi I'm looking for good and nice massage lady...
Any recommendation? So mdm Hanis and Maria is good? My friend recommend me a Chinese massage lady, Bt her slot is
Quite full and I'm only on wait list...
So Malay or Chinese massage lady is better? Usual package is around $500-$700 for 10days?
Hi meow1607,

Chinese, Malay or Indian massage ladies has their own individual practices hence have originated from our Asian cultures. As for me, I would always go for Malay massage as they are very good in "push up" and shrinking our womb for postnatal. I took Madam Maria massage service and she did brilliantly. I recommended her to most of my colleagues and friends. Besides postnatal - she do prenatal and slimming. She charge $540 for 10 days massage. I suggest you call her at 9362 2013 for further details. Hope it helps.

dFixa

Hi Mummies,

To those who are still looking for Malay massage lady especially in this fasting period, you can reach my massage lady. Her name is Madam Maria and her contact no is 9362 2013. She is fasting but is still active doing massage and accept new bookings but she won't do in the evening as its a open fast time. Currently I booked her prenatal massage service in the morning and she even do on Hari Raya season. Just to share with all Mummies here and help others! =)

Mrs Nas

I have contact for a 49yr old experienced Malay lady for Post Natal Massage ..
Her name: Mdm Nur Hafidah
HP: 92317964
As far as I know, she mentioned before, she willing to travel Hougang, Serangoon, Sengkang and Punggol area.
Call or sms her for details..

CLady

Hi all, I'm looking for post natal massage lady that can come to my house. I'm staying in Yishun. I don't like my current massage lady, services not good, sometimes dont't know whether she doing the correct way or not, etc.
Anybody can reconmend me ? Please PM me.

dFixa

Hi all, I'm looking for post natal massage lady that can come to my house. I'm staying in Yishun. I don't like my current massage lady, services not good, sometimes dont't know whether she doing the correct way or not, etc.
Anybody can reconmend me ? Please PM me.
Hi Clady,

Please check your inbox.

Thanks.

chewthegum

Thanks dFixa for recommending mdm Maria. I had 7 sessions of post natal massage with her and my tummy gone down quite a lot. Many commented my tummy is small. But I have to add that I didn't gain a lot of weight too.abt 10 kg. mdm Maria is a nice lady, I'm always chatting with her throughout the session. But when I'm really tired I will just talking..Kekeke

Nurul Z

Hi Mummies,

Please do not go to Bella Luna, I have very bad experiences with them.
me too. i had my 60mins pre natal massage session done in Harbourfront Centre. the therapist did the massage in a rush and the worst part was, she told me me that she needed to step out of the room. I could then hear her answered and chatted on her mobile, which happened three times! after she was done with the (quick) massage, she told me to "sleep" and left me. in whole, the massage was not even a 45 mins session and the service from the consultant was also rude!

what a waste of my money! :wong11:

dFixa

Thanks dFixa for recommending mdm Maria. I had 7 sessions of post natal massage with her and my tummy gone down quite a lot. Many commented my tummy is small. But I have to add that I didn't gain a lot of weight too.abt 10 kg. mdm Maria is a nice lady, I'm always chatting with her throughout the session. But when I'm really tired I will just talking..Kekeke
Hi chewthegum,

Sorry for late reply. I am soooooo glad that you are satisfied with Madam Maria massage service and enjoyed her company through the sessions. That is what I love about her. Besides a good massage, we get good results and she treat us clients like friends. I felt comfortable with her. I heard she's out of town for 2weeks and will be back day after tomorrow.

dFixa

Is $600 for 10 sessions cheap? I haven't give birth yet but my friend recommend hers with this price
Hi lovepixie,

$600 x 10 sessions should be ok...at least for me if she travel to your home as we need to consider her 2-way transportation as well

chewthegum

Hi chewthegum,

Sorry for late reply. I am soooooo glad that you are satisfied with Madam Maria massage service and enjoyed her company through the sessions. That is what I love about her. Besides a good massage, we get good results and she treat us clients like friends. I felt comfortable with her. I heard she's out of town for 2weeks and will be back day after tomorrow.

Oh really? What I heard from her was that she's very packed from late nov onwards. I had recco her to my friend. Hope she fines her good too.

dFixa

Oh really? What I heard from her was that she's very packed from late nov onwards. I had recco her to my friend. Hope she fines her good too.
Yes thats right she's fully booked and that is why she's out of town till Friday. If I'm not mistaken, a client book her from Kuala Lumpur or somewhere (can't remember) and pay her double to do post natal massage. The client even willing to provide her accommodation and food while she's there. I waiting for her to come back and massage me. Your friend book her already?

dFixa

Not sure leh..haven't check with her. Her due date is feb
I would like to advise your friend to book her earlier even though she's due on Feb. She's packed as both of us knew. Don't know if she can put me through or not for this weekend massage. Will call her later in the evening if she's back. Take care babe =)

faizah

Any mummies out there have good reccomendations? I did not engae any massage lady for my first child. Heard from my colleagues that massage after pregnancy is very helpful in regaining back our figure. Pls also advise the rough costs of each massge session. Kind of low in budget :p
Hi Dear, I recommend Lisa from Diva Elements. She is really good and her massage really superb. A lot of clients which i recommended to her satisfied and still continue with her after their post natal massage. Within 7days you really can get back in shape and idle weight. Her charges are not that expensive. You may contact me for further queries.

Regards, Nor @ 98434052