Age difference betwenn you and your hubby/wife

Jan

Re: Age difference betw u and ur hubby/wife

My HB and I are born in the same yr... but i arrived to this world one mth plus earlier than him. wahahahaa....

Feliz

My hubby older den me by 14yrs! was suprise to see ther husband r older than them by more den 14yrs.. ehheh..

Catty

My hubby is 7 seven older than me..

True enough, he dote me lotsa.. :001_302:

shiseru

Oh wow 10 years, husband older or...? Aaah well I have a girlfriend who is 10 years older than her husband.

I am 5 years younger than my hubby. At that time, I can't seem to appreciate guys of same age, or perhaps it's just me, I prefer older guys.

annie

haha hubby older. yah me n u same. i cant seem to click with guys too near my age.. even 7-8yrs older ex bfs, i still find them childish lol. but then.. hubby is not singaporean.. i wonder if i cant click with sg men or cos of the too close age gap lol

shiseru

haha hubby older. yah me and you same. i cant seem to click with guys too near my age.. even 7-8yrs older ex bfs, i still find them childish lol. but then.. hubby is not singaporean.. i wonder if i cant click with sg men or cos of the too close age gap lol
Ooh, my hubby not singaporean also, same laaa cannot click with sg men.

annie

whahahha. dun mind me asking, wat race is your hubby? now u staying singapore?

lizzy.liz

haha hubby older. yah me and you same. i cant seem to click with guys too near my age.. even 7-8yrs older ex bfs, i still find them childish lol. but then.. hubby is not singaporean.. i wonder if i cant click with sg men or cos of the too close age gap lol

Hmm... I think real age does not matter. It does not measure maturity. Mental age matters more. Hb and I are only 6 mons apart, he older, but mentally compatible.

annie

yea i agree with u. real age dosent matter. its the mentality. mental age hehe. like some ah pek over 50s liao still behave like kids hehe