All are welcome...

Feliz

hahha..ya it was damn fun today !!
hey adelyn n nurul add me on facebook jasobias@hotmail.com so you can see todays pics

As for the the wild wild wet outing may i just pls state tht Felz is already doing everyone a favour by announcing the gatherings.It takes up alot of time to coordinate.
So for anyone else who wanna suggest an outing..you can always do so on your own...all us mummies will be glad to join if we can.
So guys start planning those outings now!!
Thanks felz!!Must be hard on you with those last min cancellations esp when tables had been reserved!
A big Pat on the back for Felz for all the previous outings!!!

Thank u jas for speakin my mind.. hehehhe.... But thanks all who make e outing i organise a successful one.. w/o u guys, its wouldnt happen at all.. :tlaugh:

Hope my turn to be attending one SOON instead of organising!! hehehehehe:001_302:
Hey Jasobias: Added you in facebook

Felz: Again, thanks for organizing this

Stevlynn & I really had fun today and its good for the girls n boys to interact
My girl has extremely rosy cheeks now, think kena sunburn already.
Going to be nagged by hubby and her grandfather ald :)
ur welcome adelynn.. n thanks for coming with lil stevlynn.. She is such a cutie la.. n a very clever girl!! ** KISS KISS**

Felz, when is next outing?

Next week I am free..
1st July wild wild wet (pasir ris downtown east)
My boy is too small for that... you guys enjoy...

Jas... I will Planned one soon...:001_302:

yup plan one soon! u can use my thread here ya if u wan...

vanessadejager

Thank you jas for speakin my mind.. hehehhe.... But thanks all who make e outing i organise a successful one.. w/o you guys, its wouldnt happen at all.. :tlaugh:

Hope my turn to be attending one SOON instead of organising!! hehehehehe:001_302:

your welcome adelynn.. n thanks for coming with lil stevlynn.. She is such a cutie .. n a very clever girl!! ** KISS KISS**

1st July wild wild wet (pasir ris downtown east)

yup plan one soon! you can use my thread here ya if you want...
Yes, thanks for planning all the great outings Felicia!! :Dancing_tongue:Looking forward to the next one but I can't decide where to organise one....hmmm maybe petit bowl hahaa, the kids will be happy!

Feliz

Yes, thanks for planning all the great outings Felicia!! :Dancing_tongue:Looking forward to the next one but I can't decide where to organise one....hmmm maybe petit bowl hahaa, the kids will be happy!

U're most welcome!! Im glad that u guys enjoyed urself during all e outing.. :001_302:

Petit bowl is a nice place for kids! but not mummies cos we cant eat.. :tlaugh:

Feliz

WILD WIL WET CONFIRM!!
1st July 2010 Thursday

Mummies joining..

Me
Jasobias
jojoki
tinkerball
Adelynn
Adelynn's Friend

Wild wild wet open at 1pm so we will meet at 11am for lunch..

adelynn

WILD WIL WET [you]CONFIRM!![/you]
1st July 2010 Thursday

Mummies joining..

Me
Jasobias
jojoki
tinkerball
Adelynn
Adelynn's Friend

Wild wild wet open at 1pm so we will meet at 11am for lunch..
oh yar felz,

nEbo members got discount for the tix
nEbO | SG Youth Lifestyle
(i have 1 nebo card but not sure how many tix can 1 card buy)

I think NTUC members also get discount.

adelynn

felz: okay, im confirmed in. boss approved my leave :)
I've got 1 nebo card + 1 NTUC card if you need to get cheap tics.

i might be driving that day, too troublesome to go downtown east with stroller and bus.

Feliz

felz: okay, im confirmed in. boss approved my leave :)
I've got 1 nebo card + 1 NTUC card if you need to get cheap tics.

i might be driving that day, too troublesome to go downtown east with stroller and bus.

YYIPPEE!! hehehe... ur nebo & ntuc can get how many tix? if use nebo cheaper right..?

ok so we see u ther.. u wan to join us for breakfast??

adelynn

YYIPPEE!! hehehe... your nebo & ntuc can get how many tix? if use nebo cheaper right..?

ok so we see you ther.. you want to join us for breakfast??
i not sure le, must call to check.... i see later today if im free ill drop a call.
i can join u girls for bfast and then head over together.

Feliz

i not sure , must call to check.... i see later today if im free ill drop a call.
i can join you girls for bfast and then head over together.

Ok u let me knw bah.. Btw, i might get 5 free tix..

so if i got it,

Me
Jas
Jojoki
TInkerball
Adelynn

all don hav to pay ya.. but will cfm with u guys agn.. :001_302:

If cant get,den we use adelynn nebo card to buy tix.. :Dancing_tongue:

vanessadejager

Hi All

I would like to invite all mums n babes to a potluck high tea from 2.30pm - 5pm at my place in Clementi on Thurs,22 July.

Felz, Jas, dun worry bout any shuttle bus cos its actually at my mum's place which is near the mrt station.

Let me know if u coming n what u wanna bring.

Feliz

Hi All

I would like to invite all mums n babes to a potluck high tea from 2.30pm - 5pm at my place in Clementi on Thurs,22 July.

Felz, Jas, dont worry bout any shuttle bus cos its actually at my mum's place which is near the mrt station.

Let me know if you coming n what you wanna bring.

YYEEAAHH!! GOT POTLUCK AGN!!:tlaugh: But 22nd cant cfm yet...:weno:

yo ladies!!!!!! im back "in action" again!

so potluck i heard???

how's it going already???

if it's not cancelled, i'll be coming with Kylie and bringing Ben n Jerry ice cream!