All are welcome...

Feliz

Date confirm on 17th June 2010

LOOK HERE MUMMIES !!! NEW PLAN FOR THE MONTH OF MID JUNE!:Dancing_wub:

Plan: Pinic/Potluck/suntanning/relaxing under e sun
Venue: Sentosa beach (not cfm which side yet)
Date: 17th June 2010 (sorry cant do weekend cos too crowded)
Time: 11am
Meet up place/time:
Vivo City 3rd level 11am SHARP ( place to take e train in to sentosa *near food republic*)

Remarks:
-Each mummy will bring their own food, just a small portion..
-Interested mummies, pls indicate your name & food you wil be bringing..

Mummies attending:

Felz
Jasobias
Jojoki

Adelynn

tinkerball

Sentosa? Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Count Me In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jasobias

Sentosa? Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Count Me In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sure or not neng?sekali u come at dinner time then how?hehhehe..get chance to say hello to the bats!!!
now i know u stay so close ah..u better be the first one there!!wahahahh

Feliz

sure or not neng?sekali you come at dinner time then how?hehhehe..get chance to say hello to the bats!!!
now i know you stay so close ..you better be the first one there!!wahahahh

hahhahh.. i think by e time neng sampai, can ask her help pack up liao.. :tlaugh:

Feliz

Date confirm on 17th June 2010

LOOK HERE MUMMIES !!! NEW PLAN FOR THE MONTH OF MID JUNE!:Dancing_wub:

Plan: Pinic/Potluck/suntanning/relaxing under e sun
Venue: Sentosa beach (not cfm which side yet)
Date: 17th June 2010 (sorry cant do weekend cos too crowded)
Time: 11am
Meet up place/time:
Vivo City 3rd level 11am SHARP ( place to take e train in to sentosa *near food republic*)

Remarks:
-Each mummy will bring their own food, just a small portion..
-Interested mummies, pls indicate your name & food you wil be bringing..

Mummies attending:

Felz
Jasobias
Jojoki
Adelynn
Tinkerball

tinkerball

sure or not neng?sekali you come at dinner time then how?hehhehe..get chance to say hello to the bats!!!
now i know you stay so close ..you better be the first one there!!wahahahh
lol.. u both still taking a dig at me ahh. wakakakakaka:wetongue:. i can dump my stuffs with hubs and ask him to deliver when i reach sentosa. i'll be so free and easy.. but i cant wear bikini deee...:eek:10: all the jellies hanging everywhere..

adelynn

hey mummies

i finally found my way to this thread :)
So 17th June is confirmed? Just want to check, are you mummies bringing stroller? I think of beach + stroller i go 'hmms' But when i think of carrier all the time, i think of aching shoulders. Fickle minded :)

jasobias

ya jo..coz u gonna wear matching bikini with net right?hehheh
dont worry i will take plenty of pics!!!

Feliz

hey mummies

i finally found my way to this thread :)
So 17th June is confirmed? Just want to check, are you mummies bringing stroller? I think of beach + stroller i go 'hmms' But when i think of carrier all the time, i think of aching shoulders. Fickle minded :)

Yup hav to bring stroller la.. don even dare to think of using carrier lor.. hehehe... we might jus chill at the "hut" instead of sand area.. cos scared might b too hot under e hot at that time.. btw, anyway bringing e mat for e floor/sand??

you felz will be wearing your grandfather shorts n grandmother blouse ?hahahhaha..wear i will take very good pics...LOL

Fish u jas.. hahhahahaa.. i wil borrow my neighbour husband boxer mayb.. :tlaugh: n u better take alot of pic! cos i wan to show him.. HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scared of your camera man!!!
Jas is offically our camerawoman liao..
ya jo..coz you gonna wear matching bikini with net right?hehheh
dont worry i will take plenty of pics!!!

Hahahhaha.. will b very cute lor if both of u matchin bikini.. :001_302:

tinkerball

The uncle sweeping the floor will see!! :p hehehhehehe... just jokin'..
later i wear bikini, everyone on the beach will run off:rofl:, ur kids will hav nightmares at night. what i have i pre pregnancy size. want to buy also i dun think the shop got my size:nah:. if rain how ahh on that day?

angelwendy

Yo all.. sorry so long never come here post ... haha... have been lazy... & tired.... so this thursday going right?? i will confirm by wednesday k... sure will bring food... no worries.. hehe...

Feliz

later i wear bikini, everyone on the beach will run off:rofl:, your kids will hav nightmares at night. what i have i pre pregnancy size. want to buy also i dont think the shop got my size:nah:. if rain how ahh on that day?
not only kids wil hav nightmare.. i think we wil hav it too!! :tlaugh: if rain den u hold umbrella for us lor.. heheh.. no la if rain den we mayb stay in vivo or wat.. see how on tht day la..

Too bad cannot join you all.............
Ya lor.. hmmm.. u free on weekend only uh?

Yo all.. sorry so long never come here post ... haha... have been lazy... & tired.... so this thursday going right?? i will confirm by wednesday k... sure will bring food... no worries.. hehe...
yup thur ON.. let us knw.. :001_302:

tinkerball

im bringing chicken/egg mayonnaise rolls. dunno taste nice cos making it for the 1st time. if gd let me know horr.. if not just keep quiet only and dump it when im not looking..kekeke...

Phoebii Cheng

not only kids wil hav nightmare.. i think we wil hav it too!! :tlaugh: if rain then you hold umbrella for us .. heheh.. no if rain then we mayb stay in vivo or what.. see how on tht day ..

Ya .. hmmm.. you free on weekend only uh?

yup thur ON.. let us knw.. :001_302:
Hmm next month I might be free one of the Friday, cos' hubby is outstation......:tlaugh: