am I being too unreasonable?

Porukadotzu

If for me i will get upset too... maybe i'm also very sensetive towards this kind of things.. because i feel that everything is possible... talk to your hubby.. let him know how you feel about this...
i guess every women very sensitive about this things...agree tat everything is possible..

apollo

hihi,

ya, husband should've know bout this thing can becoming habit and worse lead to other problem... somemore it's brother in law's girlfriend...not wife yet, there is no guarantee that she will be his wife yet... they dont feel threatened...but i do! :001_302:

even married man and women can have affair....hehezz...i'm thinking too far again.
mayb i'm more petty. to me, even is someone's wife, i also dun wish my hub doing tt. if is one or two time thingy, okay fine.. but if is on regular basic, the more i cant accpet.

hope seow

i feel so upset now, i found out that my hubby always drop my brother in law's gf to office every monday coz she always stayed at our place (me still living at inlaws place) every weekend. she not married yet with brother in law but think that they pretty much married in a way that they always spent d nite 2gether.

n d upsetting part is, why my hubby now have a new job of dropping his gf to office on every monday? hubby say coz her work near hubby's office, n his bro ask him help. but every monday?! gee ...

i sound so pathetic am i? hee~~

i know i should be more relax bout these kinda things, but i cant...hix!

should i scream to my hubby and tell him to stop?arrgh
hihi, maybe u can suggest to your husband to take MC or leave on 1-2 Mondays and see how she goes to work. If take MC or leave, not so pai sei to reject her or in law's request too. Hopefully after that she'll get the idea.

CanCanMum

Poru darling, for a start, can your Hubby drop both BIL and BIL gf to a nearby MRT station lOlzzzz instead.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, sounds MORE appropriate ............no reason tat BIL gf should have free ride lOlzzzzz

den slowly make it a point to refuse any more free rides lOlzzzzz

mrt goes everywhere oredi, and now got circle line liaOOO

anyway sounds tat BIL gf is super buay paisehhh lOrrr, cannot stand tis kindO woman zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

meiteoh

Eh, if you're aunty for thinking that people should dress appropriately in other people's house (especially your BF/GF's home), then I must be dinosaur liao.

I think your hubby doesn't see it as a big deal because he has no intentions and etc but this Canton saying, you can grow affection/love over time. Maybe you can approach it from a different angle - as in that you're worried that she'll take advantage of your hubby's kindness and that it'll make your BIL look lazy (must ask someone else to send GF to work) in terms of the effort he puts into courting his GF. Then again, maybe your hubby doesn't care about those things?

Haiz. I don't know how to go on as I always feel that when you're married, whatever you do or decide especially with members of the opposite sex should be shared or at least consulted with your spouse first. It's not seeking approval but more of a sign of consideration or respect. For example, my hubby will ask me if it's okay for him to go for dinner with his colleagues and he does it not because he is asking for my permission but more because he wants to know if I am okay with taking care of our daughter alone on a weekday and so that I don't need to cook dinner or wait for him to eat dinner.

Ting

hhmmmmmmmmm can i beg to differ???? :embarrassed: i think it is pretty tough to reject some1 'close' to you........... esp when its really on the way............. but i do not deny the fact that feelingz can develop over time
yah u can beg to differ or agree, its your choice.
like u mention, it is tough, but not impossible? well, come ppl prefer clear n clean cut, just say NO straight. if i m TS, i wont mind if my hubby tells bil tt i am the one that is unhappy with it, so NO.
i dun see whats wrong in rejecting if u dont like it.
there is no obligations what, even if it is family.
so u rather the wife be unhappy meh?

apollo

actu i think u can consider this way, but ur hub must agree 1st. u're a SAHM right? mayb every mon morning, u (and mayb ur bb), tag along! if aft tt she still dunno what to do, i got nth to say.

apollo

hhmmmmmmmmm can i beg to differ???? :embarrassed: i think it is pretty tough to reject some1 'close' to you........... esp when its really on the way............. but i do not deny the fact that feelingz can develop over time
HAHA! everyone can have diffe views of cos. but if u ask me, sry, i rather be the petty one den to risk my marriage =)

Daddy D

Alpha Male
i guess every women very sensitive about this things...agree that everything is possible..
Tell me about it.... some men are also very sensitive about this things.... duhhhhhh....

Anyway... can ask your hubby to give excuse abt going to work at different time, if paiseh to reject your BIL's request.

The dresscode thingy... if your BIL dun mind other ppl staring at his gf... then LPPL bahh...

Next time they get married... stay together under same roof... more headaches... :)

Porukadotzu

hihi, maybe you can suggest to your husband to take MC or leave on 1-2 Mondays and see how she goes to work. If take MC or leave, not so pai sei to reject her or in law's request too. Hopefully after that she'll get the idea.
hehe, ya good idea.. but he can't take mc just bcoz of this buay pai seh gf...h:001_302:

Porukadotzu

Poru darling, for a start, can your Hubby drop both brother in law and brother in law gf to a nearby MRT station lOlzzzz instead.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, sounds MORE appropriate ............no reason that brother in law gf should have free ride lOlzzzzz

then slowly make it a point to refuse any more free rides lOlzzzzz

mrt goes everywhere oredi, and now got circle line liaOOO

anyway sounds that brother in law gf is super buay paisehhh lOrrr, cannot stand tis kindO woman zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

haha...ya i also say now got mrt circle line tat near our place too so what... but bil excuse is to save money...blahhhh.... like taking bus/mrt cost million bucks issit?

sometime i tink bil is not really appreciate his own gf.... coz bil actually drive a car is just tat he go different direction but he rather ask my hb to drop her coz her office same direction w/ hb.... i know she will save money but WHO CARESS....:nah:

if scare wasting money then dun stay overnite lahz.

yea and tat gf of him also dun even think its pai seh to hitch free ride

Porukadotzu

Eh, if you're aunty for thinking that people should dress appropriately in other people's house (especially your BF/GF's home), then I must be dinosaur .

I think your hubby doesn't see it as a big deal because he has no intentions and etc but this Canton saying, you can grow affection/love over time. Maybe you can approach it from a different angle - as in that you're worried that she'll take advantage of your hubby's kindness and that it'll make your brother in law look lazy (must ask someone else to send GF to work) in terms of the effort he puts into courting his GF. Then again, maybe your hubby doesn't care about those things?

sigh. I dont't know how to go on as I always feel that when you're married, whatever you do or decide especially with members of the opposite sex should be shared or at least consulted with your spouse first. It's not seeking approval but more of a sign of consideration or respect. For example, my hubby will ask me if it's okay for him to go for dinner with his colleagues and he does it not because he is asking for my permission but more because he wants to know if I am okay with taking care of our daughter alone on a weekday and so that I dont't need to cook dinner or wait for him to eat dinner.
agree with you 100%....

hb should talk to wife first... !

sometime my hb did so but maybe tis time he think its minor and not so important.... but for me its quite effecting my feeling.

Porukadotzu

yah you can beg to differ or agree, its your choice.
like you mention, it is tough, but not impossible? well, come ppl prefer clear n clean cut, just say NO straight. if i m TS, i wont mind if my hubby tells brother in law that i am the one that is unhappy with it, so NO.
i dont see whats wrong in rejecting if you dont like it.
there is no obligations what, even if it is family.
so you rather the wife be unhappy meh?
hah...u rite.. my hb also say he dunno wat to find reason to stop dropping her at office anymore since it was on the same way, n i say just tell him i DON'T like it *ROAR!*

Porukadotzu

actually i think you can consider this way, but your hub must agree 1st. you're a stay at home mum right? mayb every mon morning, you (and mayb your baby), tag along! if after that she still dont know what to do, i got nth to say.
hihi...another good idea,
but he'd go office very early and my gals not even wake up yet.

Porukadotzu

Tell me about it.... some men are also very sensitive about this things.... duhhhhhh....

Anyway... can ask your hubby to give excuse about going to work at different time, if paiseh to reject your brother in law's request.

The dresscode thingy... if your brother in law dont mind other ppl staring at his gf... then LPPL bahh...

Next time they get married... stay together under same roof... more headaches... :)
you're a daddy, you think these things very sensitive too?
did you consult ur wife if you need to deal with other female?

true...next time when they get married hopefully we already find our own place...or they go find their own place ...peace of mind..

or maybe i should start wearing revealing clothes too ?!?! hahaa
ah better not, later my PIL will get bleeding nose everytime..:001_302:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
you're a daddy, you think these things very sensitive too?
did you consult your wife if you need to deal with other female?

true...next time when they get married hopefully we already find our own place...or they go find their own place ...peace of mind..

or maybe i should start wearing revealing clothes too ?!?! hahaa
better not, later my parent in law will get bleeding nose everytime..:001_302:
Errrr... not me sensitive.... somebody else's HUBBY.... *HINT HINT* :p

I only let collg hitch ride... can "sense" my wife's ROAR when she's in the car... so I also "automatic" tell my collg not on the way... or leave office earlier :)

CanCanMum

haha...ya i also say now got mrt circle line that near our place too so what... but brother in law excuse is to save money...blahhhh.... like taking bus/mrt cost million bucks issit?

sometime i tink brother in law is not really appreciate his own gf.... coz brother in law actually drive a car is just that he go different direction but he rather ask my husband to drop her coz her office same direction w/ husband.... i know she will save money but WHO CARESS....:nah:

if scare wasting money then dont stay overnite lahz.

yea and that gf of him also dont even think its pai seh to hitch free ride
OOoohh tats weird lehhh mebbe the BIL got other GFs (oOps) shes not the only choice wahhahahah~~~~~

kiddin lahhh lOlzzz