any facial to recommend?

isabelandrew

eversince i became mummy, my face *sigh*....... pores became wider, black heads on forehead, freckles....

nvr need to go facial but now i shoul.

anyone can recommend me good facial shop? don't want those sleazy one that hard sells. budget less than $70/facial.

prefer to use demalogica pdts.....

Thanks..

tiffanym12000

hi i'm an independant beauty consultant and i can help you. i give free skin care classes and you can have free trial of products but i need to analyse your skin in order to select the correct for you. perhaps we can meet? call me at 97721007

loverly

eversince i became mummy, my face *sigh*....... pores became wider, black heads on forehead, freckles....

never need to go facial but now i shoul.

anyone can recommend me good facial shop? dont't want those sleazy one that hard sells. budget less than $70/facial.

Thanks..
U can try this place called One Beauty Spa located at Eastpoint Mall they also have a branch at Bukit Timah Balmoral Plaza . Their service are excellent , price are reasonable no hard sales at all . I am very satisfied with their treatment and services. No regrets signing up package with them my therapist really took care of my skin .Worth trying

Phoebii Cheng

Hi

You might want to try this friend of mine, Jenny her Hp is 98800601

She will come to your place to do facial, and clearing of blackheads is not painful at all, she uses a variety of products and one of them is the one that u mentioned dermal?? (can't remember)

terasey

Hi

You might want to try this friend of mine, Jenny her Hp is 98800601

She will come to your place to do facial, and clearing of blackheads is not painful at all, she uses a variety of products and one of them is the one that u mentioned dermal?? (can't remember)
Hi,

How does she charge??

terasey

hi i'm an independant beauty consultant and i can help you. i give free skin care classes and you can have free trial of products but i need to analyse your skin in order to select the correct for you. perhaps we can meet? call me at 97721007
hi, how do you charge and what services?

Michelleccn

Facial Promotion: 1-FOR-1 FREE Facial Treatments!!!
GRAB FAST! Have a healthier, radiant and younger-looking skin! Suitable for All skin types Especially Oily Skin/ Scar/ Acne/ Pigmentation/ Dull Skin.

Choose 1 of the following 90mins 1st Trial Facial Promotion @ $38 and received a FREE Eye Treatment (1-FOR-1 FREE):
• Diamond Peel Facial /Back Therapy
• RF Face Lift Therapy
• O2 Oxygen Jet Therapy
• Hot & Cold Compress Facial Treatment
• Bust Enhancement /Firming Therapy
• Eyelash Perm with FREE Eyebrow Shaping (FREE 1 year Eyelash Perm with purchase of any Facial Package)

*1-FOR-1 FREE Facial packages for limited period only*
Diamond Peel Facial package $580 for 10 Sessions & GET 10 Sessions Cold Compress FREE~Worth $580!!!

No hard sales! Your Satisfaction is our Success!
Senses Beauty treatment lets you enjoy safe, effective & with Visible Results. We help you achieve healthier, radiant and younger-looking skin after just 1 treatment.

Call for appt@ 6789 3558 / 9060 1611 (CIDESCO >15years experience)
Blk 474 Tampines St 43 #01-100 S’520474 http://www.sensesbeauty.blogspot.com ~ DR.ME ®

Last edited:

sylviang

Do you wish to try DIY face reflexology? You can contact me at 97226844 to discuss in more details on the workshop :)

tiffanym12000

hi terasey

hi, how do you charge and what services?

no charges.. i teach you how to do it for free. leave me a msg if you are interested. you can also bring along a friend if you like howevr kindly note that i keep my classes small so... seats are limited.

zoe.tay

never need to go facial but now i shoul.

anyone can recommend me good facial shop? dont't want those sleazy one that hard sells. budget less than $70/facial.

Thanks..
The salon that I went to offers $59 per facial without package, and they are currently having promotions for:

1) Diamond Peel at only $38
2) Body Perfector Slimming at only $288 for 10 times
3) Facial at only $288 for 10 times

The above definitely meets your budget. Below is their website:

TRUE SHAPE - The Way to True Beauty

zoe.tay

the salon i went to called true shape has lots of cheap bargains and offers like body slimming for $288 (10 sessions), facial for $288 (10 sessions) and microdermabrasion at $38 for trial. Great deals! Think offer ending soon, so you may want to call soon. can contact them at 63366596 or visit trueshape.com.sg

chirkowatson

Alpha Male
The best facial i ever found is fruit facial. Its is very natural and gives very last longer and natural shine. If you are not interest in fruit facial then the best i suggest you to go for Kaya skin.

Hi,

I provide home service...

deep cleansing facial at $45/nett. 60mins include precleanse, cleanse, scrub, steam, extraction, masque, face massage, post facial recovery.

others include customize at $75/nett for 100mins include above plus ampoule, double masque & free gift each facial.

.dreamzlink located at sembawang... feel free to email at de.dreamzlink@gmail.com or 90144194.

thanks... looking forward for all your enquirying...

Last edited:

ektin

Hello Ladies,

I am new to this tread....
Just like to know if anyone had any recommendation for facial package around bishan, AMK or hougang Kovan area?

Thanks.

mardi

Hi! I am selling my facial and slimming package I purchased from Citispa 2 months ago. I planned on having a relaxation therapy twice a month. However, I am now based overseas. Below is the Citispa package I'm selling. I think I got a good deal at 70% off. This has no expiration date. Hope someone's interested. Thanks a lot!

10 sessions x $68 FULL BODY SLIMMING and CONTOURING
(LipoSLIM and Cellutone)
+ TUMMY SLIM MASSAGE = $680

10 sessions x $38 FACIAL SPLENDOUR or
MANICURE and PEDICURE or
IPL UNDERARM HAIR REMOVAL or
RELAXING SPA DELIGHT = $380

1 session SPA PASS - FREE OF CHARGE

GST $74

You may contact me a mdb900@yahoo.com :)

Last edited:

joycebeauty

hi i am joyce, i have provide home based facial services

Bukit Batok Professional Home Based Beauty salon | 88DB Singapore

this is my contact number 92744559
hi i am joyce, i have provide home based facial services

this is my contact number 92744559
hi i am joyce , i have provide home based facial service, my place near bukit batok mrt, this is my contact number 92744559

Professional Facial Spa Treatment (Home-based)

Hi Babes,
We are beautician cum acupuncture point therapist, specialize in combining acupuncture techniques to enhance the spa effect to prevent fine lines, improve radiance and multiply the absorption of skincare nutrition. (Don’t get me wrong, totally no needles required).

1 On 1 Home-based Spa Facial Treatment 1st Trial Promo $25 (U.P $62.50) includes:
1. Gentle facial cleansing
2. Deep cleansing spa to improve purities
3. Facial treatment spa to improve hydration and radiance instantly
4. Anti-wrinkle treatment to reduce fine lines & wrinkles
*Bonus: Instant blackhead removal or instant face lifts

Benefit:
Removal of dead cells
Reduce pigmentation
Increase hydration
Improve radiance and flawless complexion
Increase firmness
Reduced wrinkle and fine lines

Experience instant rejuvenation, skin become smoother, subtle, firm and more radiance.
Venue: 5 min walk from Commonwealth MRT or 5 min walk from Boonlay MRT
For home visit: $50 for 1[SUP]st[/SUP] trial only.

For booking and appointment, please call or sms 81818669.

Thank you