Any good and reliable tuition agency to recommend tutors?

NgKH

Hi

my nephew was taught by a tutor in Chinese N level. He went from 20/100 to 55/100 in 3 months time. I understand she taught from primary to JC Higher chinese. You may contact her at 86867079. Her name is Teacher Zhang

Jasmine Lee

Hi, i am a mother of two sons. My two boys r in p3 and p5 this year. I would like to recommend Junjie as a tutor as my husband and i are happy with his attitude and my two boys always look forward to the tuition class. They have improved results in all subjects although Junjie only tutors them maths and chinese. His rates are reasonable too and more importantly he is nice and friendly. We got his number from a close fren too. :)
PM me if you like to have a chat with him.
Hope this helps. :)

NgKH

For chinese tuition, call 86867079 Teacher Zhang . Good for passing exams and raising interest in Chinese language for your kid.
Hi I am looking for a good tuition agency to look for a tutor for my son and daughter. But i had bad experiences with tutors before so I need a reliable and trustworthy agency to introduce me a good tutor who can come on time and no keep changing time with me and also not just introduce me a tutor to earn commission. Any recommendations? Thanks!

AppleChua

We, Trust Tutor have the Right Tutors For you! We have Part Time and Full Time Teacher for every level from Kindergarten 1 and 2 to Junior College. For your interest, we also provide Music, Sports, Language, Art and Computer program lessons.

The Benefit of getting a tutor from us:
- Managed by experienced Tuition Company - Trust Tutor, who has been in this line for past 14 years.
- Get up to 20% discount for EPB assessment books.
- Accumulate points for every dollar you spent and redeem it with a shopping voucher.
- Get a Free E-Learning/Assessment Account. Public Rate is $49.90/monthly.
- We have many tutors; we can quickly find a replacement for if you are not comfortable with the tutor
- More than 138 courses for you to choose from

Interested? Contact me: Apple @ 85330419/ chuaxinping97@gmail.com
Please State:
1. Your budget per month
(Price can be Negotiable)
2. Your location
3. The subjects to be taught (can be more than 1)
4. Minimum qualification (Diploma/A'lvl/Pre-graduate/Degree/Masters) *do note that more experienced, would cost slightly more
5. MOE/NIE registed teacher/none
6. Preferred gender/any
7. Preferred race/any

amberT

Hi, I have recently post that I have been sending my kids to a centre in bedok. My daughter(sec2) is doing great. She has been with them since P3.
My son is in p4 now is with them in their tpy centre. Anyways, to really thank them, (instead of me baking or buying snacks up occasionally) i guess recommending their service here is best!
I have been with them for 6 years. They are run by a very responsible and dedicated couple. I must say I really appreciate their help. They have been teaching my kids from the very beginning. Their tutors are consistent, unlike some centres or tutors assigned by agency, my friends has been complaining that their tutors are changing every few months.

I am really lucky to have found a place that is problem-free.
Kenneth and his team from Kip Mcgrath bedok south and tpy lor 7, Thank you for watching my kids grow and helping them. :)

kellygoh88

Hi I am looking for a good tuition agency to look for a tutor for my son and daughter. But i had bad experiences with tutors before so I need a reliable and trustworthy agency to introduce me a good tutor who can come on time and no keep changing time with me and also not just introduce me a tutor to earn commission. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Hi, we are a top trusted tuition agency in Singapore. Tuition Family Singapore / Providing experience and quality tutors. You can view our website at www.privatetuitionsingapore.biz or call 84848362.

Last edited:

Amandaxu

You might wanna try Tuition Finder heard they are not bad in a sense they interview all their tutors under strict regulations etc so no funny business on your side. Also they match your child according to the right tutor, so for parents who wants to go for a long term basis tuition with the tutor you and your kid can connect to, can try them. I just recently engaged a chem tutor from them for my boy, as it's my boy's weakest subject currently. Can pm me for more information.

Arvelia Ong

Great things must be shared simply because Sharing is Caring

New sessions starting in July for our Pasir Ris Centre

For more updates and promotion, check this out

One2tuition
$10off.jpg
$10off1.jpg

TutorLab

Looking for a tutor? You are at the right place!
As a tuition coordinator, TutorLab offers the following:

1. FREE exam papers AND online E-Learning Assessment/Test Account
2. Tutors ranging from MOE teachers to full-time tutors to part-time tutors
3. More 138 courses to choose from
4. Tuition catered to your convenience
5. Affordable and negotiable tuition fees
6. Easily contactable and prompt replies
7. 20% discount EPB Assessment books
8. Be rewarded with Shopping Vouchers using your points
9. Praise and rewards to encourage students

Contact us @ +65 9019 0192 via WhatsApp

Visit us at our website http://www.tutorlab.sg/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TutorLabSingapore/

A.J

Hi PinkUmber, Nope I have not heard of Schtutors before.

Previously engaged school teachers to teach my daughter, but turned out that both are very irresponsible. For the first tutor I had engaged, not only is she always late for lesson by 30mins to an hour, she don't even call to tell me that she is too busy in school that she is unable to come for lesson for my son and daughter, and also always changing the time for my two children. Once my two children were waiting at home in vain for her and I don even know until they called me to tell me that the tutor didnt turn up for lesson. And when I called her, she didnt answer my call and only sms me to tell me that she is sorry that she is busy and she had forgotten to let me know about it. The other also almost the same thing and sometimes left earlier than the supposed timing, when i asked her, she told me that she rushing off to the next lesson. its so ridiculous. I am not saying school teachers are not good but I have not met any good ones so far. Last but not least, the agent who helped me to looked for tutors previously also only seems to want to earn my money only and not about really finding a good tutor for me. Honestly, I don mind non ex/current school teachers as long as they are good, experienced and responsible.

And currently my two kids are with a tutor that Miss Kate from All-Ace Tuition :Galaxy of Knowledge introduce , My kids like the tutor very much and enjoyed her lesson. haha first time hearing my son saying to me that he is looking forward to the next lesson with the new tutor. I am surprised. Oh and Kate's service is really good, nv once missed a call from her when tutor left after the tuition for my two kids. Am very satisfied with her service. The only thing now is I hope my kids will improve and that the tutor is the one, so i don have to change tutor again.
Hi hi, can i have kate’s contact on tuition enquiries?

Lim Hock Kiat

Hi All,

Looking for a qualified teacher?
Discount off many books?
Free all year papers from famous school?
Online system for doing assement anywhere?
Finding a tutor with the budget you can afford?
Find a tutor close to you?
Able to redeem voucher for shopping?

♡Contact me if you're interested and I'll share more.