Any malay/muslim mummies ard???

Laydeesnap - I just came back frm 1st check up.. V v v the tired now
They checked me up to hear baby's heartbeat but tk dpt n send me for scan... Alhamdulillah lega rasanye biler nmpk pic baby n heart is beating :)
Next appt in 2 weeks .. Tk sabar hehe.. K la I nk hanyut ke lautan ni
Mata tk leh angs! ;p
I'll update again :)
Take care everyone..
Stay strong healthy n positive yeah

Salam fadeela
Congrats the time is almost there To hold yr lil one:)
Excited nyerrrrr :)

Barang to bring wld be: yr pregnancy bklet , maternity pads of yr choice yg lebih menyerap ;p though the hospital provide... Disposable undies( provided if at kkh), toiletries,baby clothes a set( that's when nk balik la), swaddle wrap, a pair of booties/ mittens. Yr discharged clothes, n if on the day of discharged, if u nk buat bc for baby then can ask yr hub to bring all the necessary documents... :)

I think that's about it
Er if Miss out something, pardon me hee mata dah ngantuk ni ;p

Wish u all the best n gd luck
May u have a smooth delivery :)
Dont forget to update ....

Fadeela

Thanks Princess,

Im gearing up now.... moreover im preparing to jaga sendiri during the confinement days.
Abit kelam kabut lah...

Shalynn, I pierce & sunat my daugther at 2 months. I do it on 2 separate days with the same doctor. Sunat & pierce time they are young its better.. heal faster

Fadeela:665799 said:
Thanks Princess,

Im gearing up now.... moreover im preparing to jaga sendiri during the confinement days.
Abit kelam kabut lah...

Shalynn, I pierce & sunat my daugther at 2 months. I do it on 2 separate days with the same doctor. Sunat & pierce time they are young its better.. heal faster
0h 0kie..
U ader rec0mmendati0n dekat mane nk Sunat tk f0r baby girl.. Sebab im n0t really Sure.. 1St tyme mummy.. hehehe..
Then the piercing plak.. bukan buat kat kedai emaS ehk??

laydeesnap

Hi shalynn, i noe dr zailan at yishun (chong pang) do sunat for babies..call for booking & enquiries..kalo piercing pat kedai emas..

zaclin29

Anyone know where I can get Muslim baby name book? Or anyone selling or willing to lend it to me? Thanks?

Went jb to look for it but all old school names lah :p

izanyzam

Salam perkenalan..!! Dah lama betul i tk masuk forum ni..anyways juz to introduce myself..i'm a mother of 3..i have 2 boys aged 3 & 1..and i hv a 2month old baby girl..hope to get to know u mummies & mums-to-be..!!

Btw shalynn..i sunatkan and pierced my girl wen she was abt 1mnth old..both done at d same time @ Medina Clinic @ Tampines Street 21..d doctor juz snipped a bit only..my girl nangis sikit je..but she mengamok and cried more wen d tindik part..got to choose d ear studs for her too..both procedures costs $50..dat same day my girl leh mandi mcm biasa..juz dat for her ear studs,u need to turn it after her bath to prevent d studs from sticking to her ear lobes.. :D

mrsrayyan

Salam everyone.. First time at tis thread.. First time mummy at 36Weeks 3days today.. Can't wait to c my princess soon.. But nervous at e same time. Tk tau im reali mentally prepare to b a mum tk..:/.. (all tis while i was juz a mummy to my 5 cats) anw,Edd on 27july.. First week of puasa..:).. anw, i nk check smthg.. Confinement is 40 or 44 days? means tkle kuar at all eh during e period?

ThankS al0t f0r the reply..
N0w i clearly underStand..

Abt the pantang thingy.. utk kita iS actually 44hari..
I tk pantang Sgt.. i Still kluar f0r me f0ll0w up check up w gynae.. & alS0 f0r babyS check up.. & kal0 i need neceSatieS f0r my daughter.. i juz gi kedai (c0z kdg2 nk Sur0 Sang Suami, they kadang2 tk reti)

laydeesnap

Good monday all..! I just got back frm antenatal..alhamdullillah..result is low risk..
Hope everyone else are enjoying their pregnancy..*toodles*

nyati22

Anyone knows where I can get a set of deflatable swimming tub for babies and can fit an adult as well? Together with neck float??

izanyzam:666467 said:
Salam perkenalan..!! Dah lama betul i tk masuk forum ni..anyways juz to introduce myself..i'm a mother of 3..i have 2 boys aged 3 & 1..and i hv a 2month old baby girl..hope to get to know u mummies & mums-to-be..!!

Btw shalynn..i sunatkan and pierced my girl wen she was abt 1mnth old..both done at d same time @ Medina Clinic @ Tampines Street 21..d doctor juz snipped a bit only..my girl nangis sikit je..but she mengamok and cried more wen d tindik part..got to choose d ear studs for her too..both procedures costs $50..dat same day my girl leh mandi mcm biasa..juz dat for her ear studs,u need to turn it after her bath to prevent d studs from sticking to her ear lobes.. :D
I raSe i will get them d0ne lepaS hari la.. eaSier.. hehe... :)

mrsrayyan

ShalynnShafii:666480 said:
N0w i clearly underStand..

Abt the pantang thingy.. utk kita iS actually 44hari..
I tk pantang Sgt.. i Still kluar f0r me f0ll0w up check up w gynae.. & alS0 f0r babyS check up.. & kal0 i need neceSatieS f0r my daughter.. i juz gi kedai (c0z kdg2 nk Sur0 Sang Suami, they kadang2 tk reti)
Ooh.. Thks for e reply.. Coz i tk tau whether must follow very strictly tk.. Since i ll b stayin wif my mum during e pantang.. I m worried abt my cats at hm.. Hubby said he ll come back to clean & feed them.. But my cats dun reali get along well wif him.. Haiz..
Anw means tis year.. Tk dapat la g bazaar..:(

isyantasya

I m on my 38 weeks this week, tak sabar gitu nk wait for baby to pop! Hehe.. Any tips or pantang to share during your confinement period?

diza

assalamualaikum everyone!!
its nice to see familiar names ard here..& some already popped..! congratz mommies

ive shared my experience early tis yr..abt my missed miscarriage..& nw im pregnant again...currently at 11wks.!
i was so touched seeing my lil one during the scan last wk & i cant stop tearing..*gembeng*

so far so gd...my MS went away & since i was told during the first tri if u had massive MS, means ur baby is healthy & its a gd sign of pregnancy, i didnt complain 1 bit..in fact i was super glad i had MS.. :wong29:

ok everyone..will share again soon..have a gd wkend..!
alhamdulillah... hope it's not too late to wish u congrats... told u last time that kalau Dia nak kasi, Dia akan kasi jugak. =D He knows best. Like you, I teared too when I heard the heartbeat for the first time.

Btw, anyone knows at which week should I start soaking the akar fatimah? and do i need to change the water regularly?

Last edited:
I S0aked the akar fatimah at 37weekS.. at firSt, abt 2dayS after i S0aked bunga tu dh Start kembang.. then i Sh0w my m0m dia kata.. petua 0rg2 tua.. nie tanda2 dah nk dkt berSalin.. perut i pun dh very unc0mfy.. and at day 3.. i pun give birth.. and that bunga jadi really kembang..