Any malay/muslim mummies ard???

diza

Dr Jasmine dah pindah gi TMC... The gynae who took over her is Dr Lee Jiah Min. She looks new but very good.. I'm happy with her services. My two friends who were assisted by her during delivery said the same things too. Even my husband was pleased with her although the first time we met her was in the labor ward. I heard Dr Suzanna is good too and so is Dr Goh Shen Li. Try askin ard Abt the other two gynae.

I took A1 bcoz I wanted privacy and wanted my husband to stay over. Plus I don't wish to be disturbed by other patients' visitors.. There's 2 packages, Classic and Premier. Deposit for Classic is $2501 and Premier is $2649. Seriously I don't know what's the difference but if ur taking A1 or B1, ur gynae will assist in ur delivery.

laydeesnap

Salam sis Adlinzul & Ladeesnap. Im soo sorry reply lmbt as im not in here always. More active on facebook. Whoever wud like to join our 2013 mommy grp kindly add me on facebook. My email add gal87_fadilah@yahoo.com.sg. My facebook nick FadDannyIlah Ilah. Kalau dah add, kindly pm me to let me know. So i can add you into the grp. Thank you! ;D
hahahaha....awak..!! kita berjiran di AC..!!!

lol..ur nick is so familiar...i look up and saw u in AC page..!

feera

Diza, im in the same position as u!! Milk start flowing 3rd day onwards!! N supply is more than intake.. Naseb ader pump.. Kalau tak asik bengkak jerr..

PuTRi

Hi mummies,
Im starting to hv cough now. Been reading tat i cant jus normally take cough syrup. What else can i do to ease this itch?
I read on got mention of honey lemon. Is it a kind of drink or a mixture of honey + lemon + water? *blur*
Is there any remedy u girls use to ease dry cough?

Mreow Mreow

Hi putri.
Yes, u can get readymade Honey lemon drink from Chinese medical shops!
It tastes good..

They are good for sore @ itchy throats & minor coughs!
Should cost about $1-$1.50

Do Take care!! :D

lizasaifi

Salam Princesses

Sorry I juz saw ur post. Hahaha been quite bz for d past few days. Took d opportunity to clear some space in our room for baby's things n also went out jln2 survey baby things. Hehehe hari ni baru start keje balik. Oh u have bf counselling appt? Dats gd. Is it under d package or they juz offer u when u hit 3rd tri? Quite interesting. :) yes another 2 days for me till we get to see d lil girl. Tk sabar! Hee hee past few days her kicks n punches getting so strong n hard sometimes sampai kan I rasa nyilu n have to change my position. U noe d feeling? But it's all gd! At least i noe she's doing well n growing. :D Insya Allah hope its juz memang 'pembawaan budak'. Tk sanggup la nk mkn obat even after giving birth. :( hope it will go away after delivery...

Salam Princesses

Sorry I juz saw ur post. Hahaha been quite bz for d past few days. Took d opportunity to clear some space in our room for baby's things n also went out jln2 survey baby things. Hehehe hari ni baru start keje balik. Oh u have bf counselling appt? Dats gd. Is it under d package or they juz offer u when u hit 3rd tri? Quite interesting. :) yes another 2 days for me till we get to see d lil girl. Tk sabar! Hee hee past few days her kicks n punches getting so strong n hard sometimes sampai kan I rasa nyilu n have to change my position. U noe d feeling? But it's all gd! At least i noe she's doing well n growing. :D Insya Allah hope its juz memang 'pembawaan budak'. Tk sanggup la nk mkn obat even after giving birth. :( hope it will go away after delivery...
Hi Lizasaifi :)
Aww.. Best kan preparing for the baby!!!! Hee I hvnt bought anything yet.. I know it's kinda late already but haha i prefer last min shopping... This time gotta shop for brand new girls clothes as the eldest girls past clothing are like 6-7 years ago... Lol!!! And this lil one definitely need new ones... Excited.. Cot n playpen I'll be reusing my boy's since it's still new n it's
Not blue definitely hehe... Pram maybe not so soon la.. Hub was thinking of
Getting a new one but we'll see about that later when baby turns 3/4 mths cos I prefer to use the sling.. More comfort n bonding w baby :))

Ya next week I'm having my scan n breast-feeding counselling.. It's something new
To me cos previous pregnancy they don't have this.. But at least the gd thing is I can learn new things n improve my knowledge.. And I'm sooo looking forward to breastfeeding this one longer...!! Hehe
It's included in the APPT not sure whether there'll be charges or not? U didn have one?

magikal

Salam to all the mummies here..

I am a new mommy to a 2 mths old baby boy. Recently had issues with my dear son being colicky / kembung perut... so far alhamdulilah doing fine now...

Hope to share info and ideas with other experience as well as new mommies in here... :)

regards

lizasaifi

Salam Princesses
Yes I agree wif u! I'm going to use baby sling also for first 3 mths. :) as for cot we are not getting one. maybe juz a bouncer or rocker to put baby in in d day as baby will be co sleeping wif me. i told hubby no need to buy pram first n wait till baby abt 4 mths or so. Haha ur lil girl sure deserves new clothes babe. I saw so many adorable ones n kena bersabar. Hee hee very excited! Another 8 weeks or so till I see my princess n hold her in my arms. Insya Allah...
I also kalau blh nk bf my baby for at least 6 mths...Cuma fikir kan bila I start keje balik mcm mana nk express bm...for me it's not in d antenatal package...but I think there's lactation consultant to attend to u after delivery n their service is free...I hope to get their help after I give birth n learn how to bf...

Salam AylaInz n magikal

Welcome to d thread! Lets share infos n opinions here ya. :) I'm a first time mom n my EDD is 6 December 2012. Expecting a lil girl. :D

AylaInz

Salam all mummies..

Im a mummy of 5 boys and only princess.. Age 27..Insyaallah will share more info if i happen to mengalaminya ok mummies.. Nice to get to noe more people.. To mummy princesses & lizasaifi,congrats and semoga selamat segala insyaallah..

Lizasaifi- I'm feel so excited for you!! 8 more weeks to go...insya Allah may u have a smooth labour n easy one :)
I still got 11 weeks to go and I'm already am excited!! Tuhan je tahu perasaan ni :))

I think sling is more convenient than pram as you've free hands to carry things or even hold a toddler's hand ( for me) I started using sling with my boy and used it until he's a year old then I occasionally use baby bjorn carrier. He seldom used the pram.. And he didn't like it..
After coming about 2 years of age baru he used to it, now he's independently walking heh so pram dah chucked aside ;p

Working n bf mmg hassle ... Need to pump and store at freeZer.. But I pray It goes easy for you and watever it is don't despair or give up ok :))
My first child I tk bf for long and kinda regret.. Cos I'm inexperienced that time maklumla 1st time mother n didn't seek help so I give up totally :( looking back, I regretted soooo much..
So my advice, if can bf, pls do. It's the BEST for
Yr baby n it feels gd to get that SPECIAL BONDING thru bf..:)

Oops my post is too long this time hahaha
;p

To Aylalnz n magikal - welcome :)hope to share experience in motherhood :)
Aylalnz- u are 27 n have 6 kids?? Wow.. Amazing... How old r they?
Magikal - hope not to late to congrat
You n welcome to motherhood :)

Everyone take care...

lizasaifi

Salam all mummies..

Im a mummy of 5 boys and only princess.. Age 27..Insyaallah will share more info if i happen to mengalaminya ok mummies.. Nice to get to noe more people.. To mummy princesses & lizasaifi,congrats and semoga selamat segala insyaallah..
Salam to u too
Wow! U r only 27 n have 6 kids? Really amazing! Thanks for d doa...yeah Insya Allah semoga semua selamat...since u have 6 kids u must have a lot of experiences rite? Share wif us k :) nice knowing u too! A

lizasaifi

Lizasaifi- I'm feel so excited for you!! 8 more weeks to go...insya Allah may u have a smooth labour n easy one :)
I still got 11 weeks to go and I'm already am excited!! Tuhan je tahu perasaan ni :))

I think sling is more convenient than pram as you've free hands to carry things or even hold a toddler's hand ( for me) I started using sling with my boy and used it until he's a year old then I occasionally use baby bjorn carrier. He seldom used the pram.. And he didn't like it..
After coming about 2 years of age baru he used to it, now he's independently walking heh so pram dah chucked aside ;p

Working n bf mmg hassle ... Need to pump and store at freeZer.. But I pray It goes easy for you and watever it is don't despair or give up ok :))
My first child I tk bf for long and kinda regret.. Cos I'm inexperienced that time maklumla 1st time mother n didn't seek help so I give up totally :( looking back, I regretted soooo much..
So my advice, if can bf, pls do. It's the BEST for
Yr baby n it feels gd to get that SPECIAL BONDING thru bf..:)

Oops my post is too long this time hahaha
;p

To Aylalnz n magikal - welcome :)hope to share experience in motherhood :)
Aylalnz- u are 27 n have 6 kids?? Wow.. Amazing... How old r they?
Magikal - hope not to late to congrat
You n welcome to motherhood :)

Everyone take care...
Thank u Princesses! Skrg countdown dah 1 digit je. Hahaha very excited n anxious too. Sebab tk tau nanti tiba hari nya mcm mana agaknya. Lagipun I tk tau whether blh give birth normally or thru c-sect. :( ape2 pun I have to be ready physically n mentally. Insya Allah dgn doa Dari semua segala nya akan berjalan dgn selamat.
Btl tu. wif d sling ur hands are free n u can do many things as u carry baby. I agree wif u babe. N when baby can walk already will encourage her to walk more on her own n explore. Hahaha suka tgk baby yg baru tau jln terkedek2. Juz take care of them wherever they are. :D
Pasal bf I tau tk blh give up too fast can. Hopefully I get d support from hubby n my mom ltr. N when I start work again hopefully at work my colleagues are understanding enuff. Hmmm is it true dat there are differences between a child who was bf since baby n a child who wasn't bf at all? I ever read dat there are differences in terms of their health n wellbeing in general. Any mummies who have this experience pls share. Thanks! :)

Selamat mlm semua!

Last post before I tuned in for the night lol
Lizasaifi - my 1st 2 kids I tk breast feed long i think less than 2 mths? My 3rd I bf longer and it's true wat they say bf gives the child antibodies which makes their immune stronger I believe cos my boy nvr falls sick when he was a baby and until 1 year plus old.. So amazing .. And that proves to me truly .. He jarang fall sick. But Ada disadv jgk la.. If u fully breastfeed , it's harder to introduce the bottle as he gets older .. My sis son fully bf until now dah P1 nk tdo mesti nk masuk dlm Baju janji dpt bau or near to her breast hehe... Awkward right if makin besar still nk melekat .. It takes time to totally go off bf hehe.. But gd thing it's naturally n free lol!!
;))

lizasaifi

Princesses: so I guess it's true la d differences between a bf baby n a non bf baby. Hmmm memang susah klu nk go off bf klu baby dah biasa dgn bf. maybe blh introduce bottle slowly like wif ebm in a bottle. Skrg Ada teats yg mimic d shape of d breasts so baby tk confuse. Insya Allah maybe I bf n also give fm at certain times. Can also give ebm n keep in freezer if got a lot of milk. D thing is I'm worried I won't have enuff bm. :( Ada tk tips utk byk kan bm?