Any malay/muslim mummies ard???

Bayu

Good morning ladies and w'salam pada yg dah memberi salam..

hope all of u will have a smooth pregnancy journey today.. Amin..
my tummy feels so tight .. like being stretch and it is so uncomfortable.. my inner tighs rasa cramp wen walking.. not too sure brapa lama can tahan.. baby kicking non stop... only now da stop.. i think dah penat now resting but can feel a bit of movement inside..

Princess: Insha Allah .. will get another 1.. keep on working.. hehehe..

Diza: maybe u can try a lot of times tapi sikit2.. u need to feed for 2 now.. heehee

themissus: true.. can noe the baby pattern.. can noe if the baby kicking or somesault.. hahah.. but i think after 7 mth... baby kat dalam dah rasa sempit.. so wen he somersault we will feel so being stretched.. im so happy for u themissus.. so now is the time for u to really take care of urself.. im not too sure wat to advise bu i hope u will be mentally prepared for labour.. im excited to hear tat ur nearing to labour.. can't wait for my turn.. heheh

Ummi

Hi ummi.. :)
Thks .. Experience tu come naturally as a mother's instinct..
Once the baby comes, you'll get the hang of it!! Plus knowledge and advices from all around you,etc yr parent, in laws, frds, relatives who have experiences ... A bit here abit there is useful :)
Read lots on parenting/motherhood.. And..... Hubby's support is v v v important heehe
Especially first few weeks going to be v tough but insya Allah all is well..
I'm still learning at 3 hehe
And I believe I've got moreeee to learn
My first 2 are girls. And girls biler meningkat dewasa I believe are harder to care for....
My girls now 8+ n 6+ . both in primary sch. :)
My ygest at 22 mths :)
:) thanks for sharing...
its nice to have a big family..
insya Allah, moga dikurniakan rezeki ya.. ;) jia yuo! heh heh~

diza

Thanks all experienced mummies.. I just got back from the doctor.. Baru amik blood test.. I wanna check the HCG level and make sure it's not too low...

Sweetoothz

hey ladies,
sorry lama menghilang. hehe. i was sick over the weekend. out of nowhere the fever came on friday n it stayed pretty much till sat. sun baru subside sikit. no flu like symptoms but just fever of like 38.8 deg highest with headaches and body aching every where especially my lower back pain.. rupa2 nye its my breast that seems like to be engorging. itu pun my hubby yang ckp and he also say i demam cz my bdn terperanjat due to the sudden change. my boobies just went big overnight!! but i tot it's spose to happen only after giving birth? here i am at 25weeks and it was so hard, painful etc.. i guess those who had been thru them knows betapa seksanye the rasa. haiyo.. mcm nak nangis rasanye.. bt what i did was to tekap w wet cloth over it n it does help tho. bt once i lie down, it was so hard to breathe! Ya Allah..
n today i feel ever so restless n i think its also the breathless-ness to be blame eventho im not wearing wired bra today but those maternity stretchable bra.

oh when i was having my fever i took normal 450mg panadol to subside the fever ever 6 hourly and Alhamdulillah my bb is still kicking n dancing away in my belly. tapi kesian lah cz i tak mkn n all cz my appetite totally went out the window.
studies shown that you can take a max of 500mg of panadol 1 tablet or 2 every 3-4 hours but not exceeding 8 tablets in 24 hours. but it's best that u ask your dr first ok.
my nenek say my demam is the degil type cz once i pop the meds, i feel ok n was actually perspiring even with the fan on! but then the fever will come back again. so what i do is i showered in cold water n took meds even b4 the fever decides to visit again.

as for the dizzy spells and the light headed-ness, i got them too. i was window shopping alone 1 day n i felt faint bila nak naik the escalator but Alhamdulillah nothing happen. went to the doc n i was told my blood pressure was low. so lesson learn, nak g mana2 must have someone to accompany me. hehehe..

sorry for the uber panjang post.. hehehhe
take care ladies.. xxx

Bayu

hey ladies,
sorry lama menghilang. hehe. i was sick over the weekend. out of nowhere the fever came on friday n it stayed pretty much till sat. sun baru subside sikit. no flu like symptoms but just fever of like 38.8 deg highest with headaches and body aching every where especially my lower back pain.. rupa2 nye its my breast that seems like to be engorging. itu pun my hubby yang ckp and he also say i demam cz my bdn terperanjat due to the sudden change. my boobies just went big overnight!! but i tot it's spose to happen only after giving birth? here i am at 25weeks and it was so hard, painful etc.. i guess those who had been thru them knows betapa seksanye the rasa. haiyo.. mcm nak nangis rasanye.. bt what i did was to tekap w wet cloth over it n it does help tho. bt once i lie down, it was so hard to breathe! Ya Allah..
n today i feel ever so restless n i think its also the breathless-ness to be blame eventho im not wearing wired bra today but those maternity stretchable bra.

oh when i was having my fever i took normal 450mg panadol to subside the fever ever 6 hourly and Alhamdulillah my bb is still kicking n dancing away in my belly. tapi kesian lah cz i tak mkn n all cz my appetite totally went out the window.
studies shown that you can take a max of 500mg of panadol 1 tablet or 2 every 3-4 hours but not exceeding 8 tablets in 24 hours. but it's best that u ask your dr first ok.
my nenek say my demam is the degil type cz once i pop the meds, i feel ok n was actually perspiring even with the fan on! but then the fever will come back again. so what i do is i showered in cold water n took meds even b4 the fever decides to visit again.

as for the dizzy spells and the light headed-ness, i got them too. i was window shopping alone 1 day n i felt faint bila nak naik the escalator but Alhamdulillah nothing happen. went to the doc n i was told my blood pressure was low. so lesson learn, nak g mana2 must have someone to accompany me. hehehe..

take care ladies.. xxx
hi sweetooth, kesian nyer u.. i felt wat u felt before tapi tat was wen i dah give birth and was bF my baby.. hang in there.. when ur in ur 2nd or 3rd trimester its ok to take panadol but the normal panadol but jgn yg extra2 nyer.. and cannot exceed the limitt.. like u said.. must check with ur doc/gynae first lah...
and never go out alone unless u noe u can make it alone wen u go out.. like my first pregnancy.. very independant.

Ummi

hey ladies,

take care ladies.. xxx
take care Sweetoothz and speedy recovery, syafakillah!! ;)

mosqeetoh

themissus, thanks for the advice! Like i always say, after 11 yrs, this pregnancy feels like first all over again heheh... everything also panic. Baby is still kicking away, specially after i lie down quietly then i can feel it more.

sweetoothz - take care and get well soon! I think i had the same issue with my boobs at ur stage. but alhamdulillah didnt get fever.

This morning after my previous post i had a painful attack on the left side, near ribs. I thought it's wind, after burping it will go away but after 1 hr plus the pain spread to lower back and tummy area. my body broke out in perspiration, felt like fainting and vomiting. really couldnt bear the excruciating pain so had to rush myself to kkh emergency. was under observation, alhamdulillah baby is well but it seems like i have kidney stones!! of all the timing!

hopefully with the medication given the stones will get washed away soon! I'm going to get myself drunk with cranberry juice!!! if u ladies know of any remedies for kidney stones, pls share with me :)

hi sweetoothz, take care and hope you will recover well. i had fever some weeks back and was even hospitalized for it. spent four horrible days in the hospital because my fever came on/off and i vomitted so much, i was badly dehydrated. alhamdulillah, everything is ok now. i'm still at home on hospitalisation leave though, because i'm coughing badly sampai ada contractions.

caramellae, i drink a lot of bubble tea too. its the only one thing im constantly craving for since preg, tapi i try to restrict myself lah.

diza, i have a problem with phlegm too. read that its common during pregnancy too. i try to cough it out as far as possible. apart from that can't do anything much cos i don't want to take too much medication while pregnant. i know how irritating it can be! oh ya, and normal (white/green box) panadol is ok to take, remember to never ever take panadol extra or any other time of painkillers without your doctor's advise. my gynae will prescribe me normal panadol for headaches, fever, etc.

princesses, good luck with your #4! work hard and jangan lupa update kita! hehe. :)

my next gynae appt is in two days time! can't wait for it yet i'm nervous about it. gynae will doing a growth scan for my baby to check if he's hitting the growth charts correctly. during my last scan, i was told baby is 800+g and i hope he will reach the 1kg mark soon. :)

Qira

Assalamualaikum beautiful mommies!

I'm a new member here and mummy of a 13mth old boy.

How's everyone doing, hopefully fine ya!

Was reading all the post and reminiscing of my experience with the little one!

Ummi

Assalamualaikum beautiful mommies!

I'm a new member here and mummy of a 13mth old boy.

How's everyone doing, hopefully fine ya!

Was reading all the post and reminiscing of my experience with the little one!

Waalaikumsalam! :)

Alhamdulillah im good..and welcome~ hee...

Ummi

Mummies... care to share the 5 mths scan procedure..? How was it like? Long process? And can our hubby accompany us..? :)

Bayu

themissus, thanks for the advice! Like i always say, after 11 yrs, this pregnancy feels like first all over again heheh... everything also panic. Baby is still kicking away, specially after i lie down quietly then i can feel it more.

sweetoothz - take care and get well soon! I think i had the same issue with my boobs at ur stage. but alhamdulillah didnt get fever.

This morning after my previous post i had a painful attack on the left side, near ribs. I thought it's wind, after burping it will go away but after 1 hr plus the pain spread to lower back and tummy area. my body broke out in perspiration, felt like fainting and vomiting. really couldnt bear the excruciating pain so had to rush myself to kkh emergency. was under observation, alhamdulillah baby is well but it seems like i have kidney stones!! of all the timing!

hopefully with the medication given the stones will get washed away soon! I'm going to get myself drunk with cranberry juice!!! if u ladies know of any remedies for kidney stones, pls share with me :)
Oh my, im not too sure any remedies for kidney stones... kesian nyer u.. lucky da baby is well.. do u have to take any medication now mosqeetoh

Bayu

Mummies... care to share the 5 mths scan procedure..? How was it like? Long process? And can our hubby accompany us..? :)
Hi Ummi,

if ur baby is coperative..it will be very smooth and will not be too long.. hubb can accompany.. if im not wrong.. only 2 person can come in.. wen u can see ur baby inside ur tummy.. u will not feel the pain wen da doc press to ur tummy... good luck dear..

Sweetoothz

Salam ladies,
how are u gals doing so far? hope all is well.. =))
as for me, Alhamdullilah i'm pretty much adjusting to my body's mood.. skg ni bkn i yang set the mood but the mood sets me! hehehe. like today, my bb girl decides to give me a wake up call at 5 in the morning! hahaha.. mcm tau2 je i need to wake up soon n get ready for work.. hehehe..

can't wait for next wed to see her again!!!

Ummi: yup hubs can accompany u in during the scan. it helps too by talking to ur bb telling her to work w u. mine was doing well until nak check the heart ada susah sikit cz tgn dia was covering the face n the shadows and stuffs makes it harder to see the heart properly. such a shy baby.. hehehhe. till i had to tilt abit also. all and all it depends on ur position of ur bb and the ultrascan tech. luckily mine was not so rough so bila dia shake the scanner on my tummy tak sakit at all..=)) good luck.. =)) just look forward to seeing the lil' one.. =))

Ummi

Hi Ummi,

if ur baby is coperative..it will be very smooth and will not be too long.. hubb can accompany.. if im not wrong.. only 2 person can come in.. wen u can see ur baby inside ur tummy.. u will not feel the pain wen da doc press to ur tummy... good luck dear..
Thanks Bayu! Looking forward for the 5 mths scan soon~ :)
Hope baby will be cooperative.. hee hee~

Ummi

Salam ladies,
how are u gals doing so far? hope all is well.. =))
as for me, Alhamdullilah i'm pretty much adjusting to my body's mood.. skg ni bkn i yang set the mood but the mood sets me! hehehe. like today, my bb girl decides to give me a wake up call at 5 in the morning! hahaha.. mcm tau2 je i need to wake up soon n get ready for work.. hehehe..

can't wait for next wed to see her again!!!

Ummi: yup hubs can accompany u in during the scan. it helps too by talking to ur bb telling her to work w u. mine was doing well until nak check the heart ada susah sikit cz tgn dia was covering the face n the shadows and stuffs makes it harder to see the heart properly. such a shy baby.. hehehhe. till i had to tilt abit also. all and all it depends on ur position of ur bb and the ultrascan tech. luckily mine was not so rough so bila dia shake the scanner on my tummy tak sakit at all..=)) good luck.. =)) just look forward to seeing the lil' one.. =))
Thanks Sweetoothz! :)
yup2 looking forward to meet the lil one inside...
ok shall talk2 to baby... hehehe..
but urs so comel shy2 eh.. ;)

Sweetoothz

Thanks Sweetoothz! :)
yup2 looking forward to meet the lil one inside...
ok shall talk2 to baby... hehehe..
but urs so comel shy2 eh.. ;)
tu lah i tot baru nak tgk her face. eager to see who she looks like. me or hubby then she cover pulak her face.. hehhe.. now i can feel her more! her almost every turn and her bicycle kicks .. hehhe.. so cute! tk sabar till may gets here! hehehhe

Fadeela

Assalamualaikum all mummies,

How all doing?? Dah berapa hari I didnt log in notice the thread is going fine with new members.
I was busy since last week with some stuff. And yesterday I had my first Gynae check up at 16 weeks. Hahahaha. luckily i went
late i skipped all the earlier test & save more $$$. The next time im going for the detailed scan in march & will only meet my doctor in April. Yahoo.... I mmg tak suka pergi check up & meet doctors.

Princesses - wow you trying for # 4. all the way try yr best.

Ummi - scanning at 5mth, jgn buang air kecil seblum pegi scan. Nanti when yr bladder empty baby comfortable dia tak nak gerak & cooperate they cant complete the detailed scan. Like my first child i didnt know i went to toilet before go for the scan. End up my baby tak nak pusing dia tolak2 perut i tu get baby to move but still degil baby. End up i have to waste my time the next day just to scan the spine development. It all depends on baby.

Bayu

Assalamualaikum all mummies,

How all doing?? Dah berapa hari I didnt log in notice the thread is going fine with new members.
I was busy since last week with some stuff. And yesterday I had my first Gynae check up at 16 weeks. Hahahaha. luckily i went
late i skipped all the earlier test & save more $$$. The next time im going for the detailed scan in march & will only meet my doctor in April. Yahoo.... I mmg tak suka pergi check up & meet doctors.

W'salam Fadeelah.. hope everyting goes well with u.. and all the mummies here.. lately ive been getting migraines and sometimes i cannot bend down coz after tat.. i will feel dizzy.. after tat scan at 5 mths.. i never go n see the doc.. i malas nak everytime go kk and do the checkup.. penat and nak save duit.. and since this is my 2nd pregnancy i shud be able to understand my own body.. but due to this severe migraine i had yesterday.. i called kk to arange for another appt.. i tot dapat appmt lambat.. strait away she gave me on this 7 feb... i hope its got notin to do with anything.. takut ada diabetes or high blood pressure jer.. al maklum.. dah tua.. hehehe

Fadeela

mummy bayu,

Actually smlm I was having severe headache, during my check up my BP was a bit high. But I did inform them I was having headache but they did not mentioned any abt my high BP. You never go see doctor yr gynae tak marah ke??? you dah 7th month kan if im not wrong. Anyway you taking which hospital.

Anyone, going to NUH for delivery???