Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

cutiebb

Ladies...i create a chatroom over here under the Chat tab...so all of us can do live chat here...got password protected, so if you interested please pm me for the password, the chatroom is under 'Mummies 2011'...thanks

MoMoMum

Ladies, may i ask when is the best time to test .... AF not around and late for 2 days.... waiting and waiting.... sore breast and very sensitive to smell.... is it good news ????:shyxxx:

cutiebb

Ladies, may i ask when is the best time to test .... AF not around and late for 2 days.... waiting and waiting.... sore breast and very sensitive to smell.... is it good news ????:shyxxx:
MoMoMum, if you cant wait, can test le....if not maybe a week later?

Phoebii Cheng

I think you might want to wait another week to test.......hope you have good news

Is this ur #1 or #2?

My goodness, dancingbunny. That is such a inconsiderate remark. I dont know how some people can come up with such hurtful comments.

We trying to concieve sisters must stick together..I pray that everyone (including myself) will have good news soon - healthy, happy baby bunnies next year!
agree wif u... hope to heard from everyone gd news soon :Dancing_tongue:

HappyWifey

MoMoMum, I really hope this is good news! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

If you cannot wait, just go ahead and test. Although I have heard that the Pregnancy Test does not show a positive result at such an early stage, unless its a very sensitive one. Good Luck and keep us informed here..

HappyWifey

Cutiebb, I know exactly what you mean. Somehow for the past few months, everytime it is the pre-O or O period, my hubby and I are too busy or he is travelling.

Haha..great timing right?

cutiebb

Cutiebb, I know exactly what you mean. Somehow for the past few months, everytime it is the pre-O or O period, my hubby and I are too busy or he is travelling.

Haha..great timing right?

ya lor.....precisely lor...so nv hv good news yet....just nv bump into the right timing...it become so difficult to strike...haaa....

I am already 15 days late....tested negative on Day 9
Just wondering should I test again....aiyah...dunno what is happening.
Even if it is failure to implant the menses should come already?