Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

csense

Think I'll pay more attention to the discharge just in case.

Csense you have regular cycle of 28, so good.. anyway all the best to you, hope you get BFP BFP BFP~~~
Quite regular i would say.. usually period comes on the spot. When i spot day before period then i'll know for sure baby's not in the oven! Thank you! Really need all the luck for that BFP!!! You too ya!

AhJanz

Yeah, Spinkle us with baby dust after u've got BFP!

Today is my CD15, not sure when is the best day to start my 'mission'. Anyone can adv me? Anyway my cd range fr 31-40, irregular :(

Hi dancingbunny, when is your est O then since your CD ranges 42-45?

Can share w me what kind of symptom you have? I dont rmb I have any symptoms, and I've not learn to differentiate the discharge, so for timebeing i can only rely on OPK and BBT charting..
For me, usually is a regular 6 weeks cycle, O period is usually on the 4th week.
Meaning 25-28days after period.
I am very dry with no discharge before and after menses. Totally dry de.
That week, suddenly whole week will feel very wet and physically, will feel "horny"
Sorry, cant find any better word to describe. Not sure about temp cos I never really bother to chart.

Yeah, Spinkle us with baby dust after you've got BFP!

Today is my CD15, not sure when is the best day to start my 'mission'. Anyone can adv me? Anyway my cd range fr 31-40, irregular :(
Its usually 2 weeks before your next menses that is the O week.
That is on the average that women luteal phase is 2 weeks.

you can start maybe today onwards every alternate days (if you can find the time) till 1 week before you next period is due.
If you start getting pms syndrome, can stop "work" le...:tlaugh:

csense

Yeah, Spinkle us with baby dust after you've got BFP!

I sure will! Well according to menstrual cycles, our ovulation usually starts midway of the cycle, so if you are say 31 days, then you should start CD13,14,15 and 16. Just make sure you cover the fertile days. If you got a iphone its got good ovulation calender to help you keep track, found it very useful. also important to get prenatal checkups for yourself and hubby. Just to make sure all's in the clear. Discharge's also very important, best to have stretchy egg white like CM during or near ovulation. This type of CM is good for the sperms too. Feeling horny may be a good indicator too for some! I sometimes feel cold when i am ovulating, hubby commented that i feel hot to the touch. So maybe look out for all these symptoms. You can get OPK kits to test too. test in the afternoon or evening. I guess there's only 25% chance of conceiving even when everthing is "working" fine. Get yourself a good gynae too...:001_302:

AhJanz

I get what u mean by horny as one of the O symptom, my gf told me the same. And to lift up legs after BD.

Anyway I tested on my OPK in the evening n obtained 2 lines, but control line is slightly lighter. Hopefully I can get into action today :)

AhJanz

Csense, I noticed cm this evening thus tested with opk, and temp had a dip this morning. I hope to start mission today, just pray hard that hb cooperate well with me. So babe, when r u ready to test HPT? Do u hv any symptom now such as bloatiness, burping etc?

hi ahjanz, think you can start working hard this whole week le. :Dancing_wub:
I am at day 4 of menses.
actually now i think i no mood to try already.
my husband like everytime he hears somebody is pregnant, he will give the damn sian look (i think its he feel that how come for others, getting pregnant is so easy but yet we are not getting it)
I usually encourages him. But now I am so sick and tired of always being the one who cheers him up even thou i am equally disappointed myself when my menses come.
It is just so difficult to carry on a common goal with someone who is not positive all the time. Dun care lah, if we have no kids then so be it. The baby is taking his surname, not mine. Why should I care so much

csense

Csense, I noticed cm this evening thus tested with opk, and temp had a dip this morning. I hope to start mission today, just pray hard that husband cooperate well with me. So babe, when r you ready to test HPT? Do you have any symptom now such as bloatiness, burping etc?
Good good! BABY DANCE tonight! If hubby wants a baby pretty sure he will cooperate. :) make sure you stay in bed after, dont walk ard and stick your legs up for a few mins. I am only 2dpo, so still too early to test, will hope to test 30th Aug. So long..still...not much symptoms, but a bit of indigestion now. slight cramps on left side occasionally, but goes away after a few seconds. I feel slightly nauseated, but think its just bad food...too early isnt it?? Hope you have a good night!:Dancing_tongue:

csense

hi ahjanz, think you can start working hard this whole week . :Dancing_wub:
I am at day 4 of menses.
actually now i think i no mood to try already.
my husband like everytime he hears somebody is pregnant, he will give the damn sian look (i think its he feel that how come for others, getting pregnant is so easy but yet we are not getting it)
I usually encourages him. But now I am so sick and tired of always being the one who cheers him up even thou i am equally disappointed myself when my menses come.
It is just so difficult to carry on a common goal with someone who is not positive all the time. dont care , if we have no kids then so be it. The baby is taking his surname, not mine. Why should I care so much
don't feel down, i totally get what you mean. How long have you been trying? Man usually are less sensitive when it comes to this. I guess will need to have a chat when he's in a good mood to talk things out and let him know you need some TLC during these times. Mine was like this initially but as time goes by, and after realising how i feel, he's so much better at coping with the situation and very sympathetic and full of support. I get him to buy the preggy sticks nowadays..hee...at least they need to do some work in the beginning isnt it?:001_302:

dont't feel down, i totally get what you mean. How long have you been trying? Man usually are less sensitive when it comes to this. I guess will need to have a chat when he's in a good mood to talk things out and let him know you need some TLC during these times. Mine was like this initially but as time goes by, and after realising how i feel, he's so much better at coping with the situation and very sympathetic and full of support. I get him to buy the preggy sticks nowadays..hee...at least they need to do some work in the beginning isnt it?:001_302:
nearly a year. I got a contact of fertility doc, told him already, if he wants to see, I am ok.
But I did warned him that the gynae may ask personal questions. So he was like not comfortable with it. I was telling him we can "make" ms or mr saigon in vietnam, then he say, aiyah, got then say.

Today at work my colleague make me so damn pek chek, imagine you come home still hear this kind of things. Buay sian also become sian. Like I said, the kid is not gonna take my surname anyway. So well, if this kind of attitute continues, no kids then so be it loh

Last edited:

AhJanz

Dancingbunny- don't sianz, like what csense said, men r less sensitive. My hb is an extreme workaholic, he cum hm late almost everyday, after returning he opens laptop n start working till wee hour, immalways the one initiate BD, sometimes I feel upset abt the whole bb planning. At least yr hb feels upset n will work towards the goal. Me on the other hand has to push my hb to work towards our goal.

At times I oso feel very demoralized. But babe, cheer up, only happy n positive mood will boost up chances of conceiving. Dun upset n stress, try talking to your hb that problem doesn't lies with one party, everything takes 2 hands to clap. So together work hard together. Let's jiayou!!

Csense, so u're in your 2ww. Sincerely hope u get a BFP. Actually I always practise lifting up my legs n stay in bed for 20min. Think this cycle, I will try to stay longer. Oh ya, anyone one of u tried pressed before?

I intend to see gynae next cycle if I fail this round. My gynae asked me to see her only on my CD2, not sure why thou.

AhJanz

Dancingbunny, few of my gfs conceived during their holiday, one of them was made in USA, heheee... When is yr trip? Hopefully yr trip falls on yr fertile period.

Dancingbunny- dont't sianz, like what csense said, men r less sensitive. My husband is an extreme workaholic, he cum hm late almost everyday, after returning he opens laptop n start working till wee hour, immalways the one initiate BD, sometimes I feel upset about the whole baby planning. At least yr husband feels upset n will work towards the goal. Me on the other hand has to push my husband to work towards our goal.

At times I also feel very demoralized. But babe, cheer up, only happy n positive mood will boost up chances of conceiving. dont upset n stress, try talking to your husband that problem doesn't lies with one party, everything takes 2 hands to clap. So together work hard together. Let's jiayou!!

Csense, so you're in your 2ww. Sincerely hope you get a BFP. Actually I always practise lifting up my legs n stay in bed for 20min. Think this cycle, I will try to stay longer. Oh ya, anyone one of you tried pressed before?

I intend to see gynae next cycle if I fail this round. My gynae asked me to see her only on my CD2, not sure why thou.
hmm...what is pressed???
And actually I am very the confused with all the short form. What is BFP? CD I assume is cycle day?
The trip is not my fertile period thou. It is actually near my menses day if it is a 42 days cycle. It could be my fertile period if it is a 60 days cycle (my last period took 8 weeks to come)

cutiebb

hmm...what is pressed???
And actually I am very the confused with all the short form. What is BFP? CD I assume is cycle day?
The trip is not my fertile period thou. It is actually near my menses day if it is a 42 days cycle. It could be my fertile period if it is a 60 days cycle (my last period took 8 weeks to come)

Morning Ladies...

dancingbunny, preseed is something which u insert into ur V 30mins before you BD, this is to help the Sperm to flow in easily to the destination place. It do work for some people.

cutiebb

nearly a year. I got a contact of fertility doc, told him already, if he wants to see, I am ok.
But I did warned him that the gynae may ask personal questions. So he was like not comfortable with it. I was telling him we can "make" ms or mr saigon in vietnam, then he say, aiyah, got then say.

Today at work my colleague make me so damn pek chek, imagine you come home still hear this kind of things. Buay sian also become sian. Like I said, the kid is not gonna take my surname anyway. So well, if this kind of attitute continues, no kids then so be it loh
dancing bunny, dun feel upset, dun think so much, just tell yourself, one ear in and one ear out, everything will be fine...in fact u not happy, only u yourself suffer...so why not dun bother...heee...cheers up!!!

AhJanz

NO NO Cutiebb, its an ans for dancingbunny, she was asking what is the meaning of BFP. HahHHaaaa...

However, thanks in advance wor.. wish i have BFP this month... hehehe