Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

AhJanz

CutieBB, chat on Msn or here?

Csense, morning!!! Yes, managed to BD last night, hahahaha... I remind my hb that we have to try on alternate day till CD20, he gave me a stunned look. :(

csense

CutieBB, chat on Msn or here?

Csense, morning!!! Yes, managed to BD last night, hahahaha... I remind my husband that we have to try on alternate day till CD20, he gave me a stunned look. :(
ha..ha..mine too sometimes. I just dont understand, they should be so happy and so lucky to get it nearly everynight ya? What's there to complain?? I always joke that i get the wrong end of the deal. ha...:tlaugh:

Btw can we have chats here? if so how to?

cutiebb

ha..ha..mine too sometimes. I just dont understand, they should be so happy and so lucky to get it nearly everynight ya? What's there to complain?? I always joke that i get the wrong end of the deal. ha...:tlaugh:

Btw can we have chats here? if so how to?

can lei...can hv it here, but seems no one using it

Gem2505

Any idea if we can use those "Salonpas" medical pain relieve patch? back aching very badly after alot of bendings and moving of office stuffs. =(

AhJanz

Any idea if we can use those "Salonpas" medical pain relieve patch? back aching very badly after alot of bendings and moving of office stuffs. =(
If I'm not wrong some patches brand not advisable to use during pregnancy. U shld b able to read fr the instruction behind.

wow...thanks ahjanz...for the clarification on BFP
super busy at work. Conducting lab enrichment programs for sec sch kids.
Seemed like I am always so busy with other people's children until I have no kids of my own.

And most of my male co-workers really cheese me off by beig incompetent.
Men....now we wonder if the low fertility rate is stirctly related to men
lol...esp when they dun seemed to be happy about having willing wives :p

kimyen

Hello, im new here and would like to get to know more mummies....anyone going to try for 2011 baby? we can be friends to share the journey together.
May I know how to know if you r pregnant ???

My last menses is mid June but tested many times and it's negative.

Phoebii Cheng

kimyen

Hello, im new here and would like to get to know more mummies....anyone going to try for 2011 baby? we can be friends to share the journey together.
May I know how to know if you r pregnant ???

My last menses is mid June but tested many times and it's negative.

Last edited: