Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

Px22

Hi babybubbles! He didn't exactly say blocked tube.. He said there is a problem with my left ovary and tube and recommend that I go to a gynae to check on it (which I already did before going so I know). He even say I didn't ovulate this month by touching my pulse. Not sure if he is really that fantastic, but there are so many good reviews on him, and I saw 2 indian couples and a Korean family in the queue with me, so i think i'd probably give it a shot too.. Next time u can try asking the kaypo pple "you sponsor me for the 2nd kid?" Tat might help to shut them up abit..
I never had a positive OPK before.. I do BBT charting as well, and I only started to use the OPK for the 1st day (it was negative), and the next day's temperature showed me that ovulation had occurred.. Think there is another thread in the forum advising tat OPK should be done at every 12 hr intervals.. otherwise u might miss the short fertile window

Hihi Jennifer.. Yes relax and don't stress is easier said than done... I don't think I can really relax.. But at least won't give up without a long fight hahah

*baby dust to us all*

Last edited:

newmom11

Wow you mean he can tell yr left tube is blocked just from yr pulse? Quite amazing. I am going to see Ban Choon Chan tomorrow. hope no bad news...

I went for pap smear only so far, all is normal. Gynae said I should just keep trying for a few more months then if not successful, he will recommend ultrasound pelvis scan for more detailed check. it's not cheap seeing gynae so I've been delaying it. Thought I just keep trying first and take the traditional chinese medicine.

I'm probably going to buy the ovulation prediction kit becos I'm always not sure when is my most fertile time due to irregular period.

Any of you tried this OPK before? Worth it to buy? i just dont't want to spend money unnecessarly.

I have 1 kid now, but people sometimes still bug hubby and I and keep asking so when is next one, especially becos so many of my friends and cousins all have 2nd one already. Some even have 3rd one. I really hate it. Makes me feel worse. I didn't go for friend's kids' birthday party this weekend becos I wanted to avoid all the questions. All of the friends who were going all have 2 or 3 kids, so I know if I go, I will feel worse. Right now quite discourage so I didnt want the extra stress. Sigh.
Hi Babybubbles, you can get a cheap & good Ovulation strips from www.babydusts.blogspot.com

sillydolphin

Px22.. This month I failed again. I was quite hopeful this month but past 3 days my temp dropped to the point tt I know af coming. Now af starting. Now on my way to work, on the verge of bursting out. What should I do? Yesterday my dh went to do SA test, the price was ridiculous! $200 plus!!! My dh wasn't too happy about it. It ended up both of us din have a happy day yesterday.

I have never tot tt I will have infertiliy problem as I also have regular menses. Really dun Noe wat to do. Feel like quitting job and relax and ttc but tt will bring more stress to dh. And it's Bo bao tio strategy.

How's ur side? Hopeful this month?

Px22

Morning dolphin! What do you mean by temperature dropped? It drops just before AF is supposed to start? My temp only dropped during ovulation.. now its been very constant around 37degrees for the past 1.5weeks... But I also think no success this month.. AF not here yet, but having very bad cramps the past 2 days. Next week's my birthday I was still hoping for a BIG birthday present from God/Kwan Yin Ma but seems like no chance haiz

Yes, in the current environment, its quite stressful for husbands to be the sole breadwinner.. Everything is so expensive! Just look at the dumb ERP.. increase again...
Its ok la.. fail then we try again, and again, and again ba. We are survivors ya?

SA is never cheap de.. when will results be out? ask him eat more bananas and drink guiness stout- I heard it produces "Champion Swimmers" hahah

sillydolphin

Morning dolphin! What do you mean by temperature dropped? It drops just before AF is supposed to start? My temp only dropped during ovulation.. now its been very constant around 37degrees for the past 1.5weeks... But I also think no success this month.. AF not here yet, but having very bad cramps the past 2 days. Next week's my birthday I was still hoping for a BIG birthday present from God/Kwan Yin but seems like no chance sigh

Yes, in the current environment, its quite stressful for husbands to be the sole breadwinner.. Everything is so expensive! Just look at the dumb ERP.. increase again...
Its ok .. fail then we try again, and again, and again . We are survivors ya?

SA is never cheap .. when will results be out? ask him eat more bananas and drink guiness stout- I heard it produces "Champion Swimmers" hahah

Good afternoon PX22! J I meant my LP temp dropped. Anyway, my temp dropped and my af really coming le. this morning see 36.10 I knew its here liao… no more hope for this month liao. Ey cramp after O is good right?? U sure no chance liao?? Maybe beanie drilling in wor…

Have u pray for a lot from Guan Yin yet?
Advanced Happy Birthday to you first ya!

Yesterday had a bad day with DH. Had a SA test done tt cost $200plus! DH not happy. End up we got conflict. This morning super emo when know af coming… during office, went out to call my mom and cry… L like a small kid… hiaz…

Mom suggest tt at most quit my job and realx at home… but that has to be the very last thing I should do ba…

Ey… Good luck to you ok? Hope this month is ur luckily month!

Px22

Nope not praying yet. We are normally at the bottom of Kwan Yin Mah's To-Do-List
She's busy with those not married pple, so that they can get pregnant and tie the knot quickly.. ever notice how easy it is for unwed couples to shotgun? Murphy's law at work haha

Thanks for the wishes! Tell ur hubby its always good to check than to try and try and not know the reasons for not conceiving.. The earlier you know the sooner u can rectify... Money can be earned again, but time lost will never come back..

I know how it feels.. when i see AF or when I get a negative test kit I get so mad as well.. And nope I not having high hopes since Uncle Ban say this month not ovulating so no chance (and he always say trust him..35 years of experience in Marine Parade is for a reason one! ) although the cramps are worse than anything I have experienced... beanie drilling in so late ma? today is day 30 of cycle.. and my AF is late all the time anyway...

Hi sillydolphin, hope u and hubby feeling better now. I know it can be v stressful and I understand how you are feeling! My hubby also sometimes feel quite xian of trying and getting demoralised, so he said we should just forget it and let nature takes its course.

We argued about it sometimes, then I realise that I also don't want both of us to get too stress by this. Then it becomes like a chore and cause unhappiness between us. So we decided to try to take it easy, but at the same time, just keep track of fertile period and boil some herbs to increase chances.

Hi Px22, I went to see uncle ban and got quite a few packs of herbs for myself and hubby. He said my right ovary is a bit weak but said his herbs will be able to help. So at least I felt a bit more encouraged! Hope it works!

Anyway all the best to u all, hope for some gd news this month!

Px22

Thanks bubbles.. Long wait?
How many packs of herbs did you have? I had 6.. cost me $130. But others in the queue only had 2 packs max so i really wonder why?

Hi PX22! We seems to be in the same boat! I have been trying to concieve for 2 years. Left tube seems to be blocked after doing my HSG at Thomson Medical Center. LC Cheng says might be slightly blocked cuz got some slow spill of dye. Being Kiasu,
I visited Ban Choon Chan just about 3 months into my trying to concieve. Uncle said I got no problem, but after visiting him for a 5 months, from 1 pack each month to 2 packs of herbs each month, it still does not work.

Have done my FSH, progesterone, bla bla tests… still like this. After seeing the semi blocked tube, doc ask me to go for ivf. But bug an yuan to do ivf without further trying other means… so my dear husband and I decided to try naturally… but more than half a year of trying, still nothing…

Btw, how old are you?? Im 31 this year… My body seems to be healthy and have regular menses… just dont know why…

Recently I read a book, found out that I might be under stress. Im the sort that cant take stress… so thinking could it be my work stress plus trying to concieve stress that’s causing all these? My dear husband gg to do another more detailed fertility SA test soon, to make sure that it’s not his side…

Jurong traditional chinese medicine no good ? Dunnoe if we talking about the same one. My sister In law ask me go Jurong one cuz her sister got preggy after a few visits…

Hi hi, haven been here for so long.
I am 30 this year. Been trying for a year. Nothing. My husband not really keen on seeing a doc. I think its a kind of ego thingy. I think he worry that maybe he got problem then like no face. Menses regular, ovulating and all. ANd it doesnt help too that all my frens are mother already, all marry later than me. Then like accidents and accidents....lol...to them like so easy.

I guess I dun care already. My relatives or colleagues ask, I will just say I am waiting for it to happen. Usually they get the hint and shut up.

PurpleHaze

hi everyone.. when reading all your posts i finally feel not alone ..
im 26 this year, been married and trying for a year now, and no success. it's been very frustrating. sometimes i tell myself not to get disappointed when I see AF. but at the back of my mind i am just so sad, i can't think or eat or anything. i am just counting and counting until my next ovulation and researching ways. i'm so sick of hearing about people who got married THIS YEAR and who are already preggerz. it's damn annoying.

anyway... my hubby and i have already been for a checkup at KK. now just waiting for the results. i went for the first blood test. hoping not to go for the second one (cos that's the one where u hv to wait for second day of meenses)...

can i ask a question, ladies? what does it mean when we say "don't be stress when making love? and don't think abt conceiving,?"
i mean.... isnt it always at the back of ur mind... especially if u've been trying for a long time....
i'm curious.....

thanks...

Px22

im 26 this year, been married and trying for a year now, and no success. it's been very frustrating. sometimes i tell myself not to get disappointed when I see AF. but at the back of my mind i am just so sad, i can't think or eat or anything. i am just counting and counting until my next ovulation and researching ways. i'm so sick of hearing about people who got married THIS YEAR and who are already preggerz. it's damn annoying.

anyway... my hubby and i have already been for a checkup at KK. now just waiting for the results. i went for the first blood test. hoping not to go for the second one (cos that's the one where you have to wait for second day of meenses)...

can i ask a question, ladies? what does it mean when we say "dont't be stress when making love? and dont't think about conceiving,?"
i mean.... isnt it always at the back of your mind... especially if you've been trying for a long time....
i'm curious.....

thanks...
Hi! we're in the same boat.. 26, married for a year, countless friends preggers.. but I can't really help u cos I think abt conceiving all the time during BD so no way tat i can NOt be stressed abt it.. and I am scorpio too! When's your birthday? Mine's this saturday...

anyway... my hubby and i have already been for a checkup at KK. now just waiting for the results. i went for the first blood test. hoping not to go for the second one (cos that's the one where you have to wait for second day of meenses)...

can i ask a question, ladies? what does it mean when we say "dont't be stress when making love? and dont't think about conceiving,?"
i mean.... isnt it always at the back of your mind... especially if you've been trying for a long time....
i'm curious.....

thanks...

28yrs OLD.. married for 3 yrs.. nOThinG.. FinaLLy decide to seek heLP.. KKH.. just started on consuLtations.. soo see hw.. haizz.. everyone is soo pregnant!.. happy but sad for myseLF..

PurpleHaze

i just wonder how those people can get preggerz so fast without even trying.
ive been on folic acid for almost 4 months now. i eat, sleep and exercise regularly. i don't smoke or drink. i may not be the healthiest person around but i do my best!! and when i look at some of my friends,,, i just feel so......aiya...siaanzzz.....
don't mean to sound bitter. but this is the fact.

@Px22: yaay! happy birthday in advance! mine was last thursday-28/10. super depressed about it cos hubby was overseas and turning one year older......

@iwant2bamother: which doc are u seeing at KK?

i just wonder how those people can get preggerz so fast without even trying.
ive been on folic acid for almost 4 months now. i eat, sleep and exercise regularly. i dont't smoke or drink. i may not be the healthiest person around but i do my best!! and when i look at some of my friends,,, i just feel so......aiya...siaanzzz.....
dont't mean to sound bitter. but this is the fact.

@Px22: yaay! happy birthday in advance! mine was last thursday-28/10. super depressed about it cos hubby was overseas and turning one year older......

@iwant2bamother: which doc are you seeing at KK?

i just started seeing gynae.. no specific ones.. cos im subsidies.. cannot choose wor.. haiz.. but yest i was seeing Jasmine Mohd

she is the one who appt me to this and tht test.. which i'LL be doing for this whOLe mth.. haiz..

Thanks bubbles.. Long wait?
How many packs of herbs did you have? I had 6.. cost me $130. But others in the queue only had 2 packs max so i really wonder why?
Waited about half hour. Not bad! I got 5 packs, 3 for myself and 2 for hubby. I asked if everyone gets same things for fertility. He said depend on your condition, e.g. if you need strengthening, yr health, age, etc.

Hi! we're in the same boat.. 26, married for a year, countless friends preggers.. but I can't really help you cos I think about conceiving all the time during BD so no way that i can NOt be stressed about it.. and I am scorpio too! When's your birthday? Mine's this saturday...
Happy bday in advance!

Hey hang in there ok? At least you're still young! My colleague is 35 and trying for 1st one for quite long. Went for checks and both she and hubby seem ok. But still nothing. Was talking to her last week over lunch and she got quite emotional. I felt so bad.

I know its tough but at least time is on your side. So keep trying, don't give up, and wishing lots of babydust to you!!

cutiebb

i'm curious.....

thanks...
hihi Purplehaze.....

its hard not to be stress and dun think abt conceiving when we are trying so hard to conceive...i can understand the feeling...its always disappointment every month, and yet we are seeing so many friends pregnant easily....the WHY will comes to the brain and ask...not easy task, not easy task....what can we do but to continue to try every month...and also happy for those who succeed...guess we all in the queue bah...waiting for that day to come

PurpleHaze

Yaaa cutiebb. It feels like a queue. I get so scared sometimes though, that what if my turn never comes, then will have to go for other options. This scares me the most.

Anywya, I just want to ask you ladies: is there anyone, other than iwant2bamother, who had been to KK for fertility checkup?
I am going for my doc consultation and hv already been for all my tests, just wondering how much is the consultation, and generally what happens at the visit.

Thanks in advance :))

Yaaa cutiebb. It feels like a queue. I get so scared sometimes though, that what if my turn never comes, then will have to go for other options. This scares me the most.

Anywya, I just want to ask you ladies: is there anyone, other than iwant2bamother, who had been to KK for fertility checkup?
I am going for my doc consultation and have already been for all my tests, just wondering how much is the consultation, and generally what happens at the visit.

Thanks in advance :))
Hi I haven't been for fertility check up but heard from my friend that there's govt subsidy for fertility treatment. I think govt co-pay up to $3k for IVF. My friend had been trying for some time, no success. Got the subsidy and went for IVF. Recently delivered twins.