Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

cutiebb

Yaaa cutiebb. It feels like a queue. I get so scared sometimes though, that what if my turn never comes, then will have to go for other options. This scares me the most.

Anywya, I just want to ask you ladies: is there anyone, other than iwant2bamother, who had been to KK for fertility checkup?
I am going for my doc consultation and have already been for all my tests, just wondering how much is the consultation, and generally what happens at the visit.

Thanks in advance :))
PurpleHaze.....sometimes really long queue....have u been to TCM?

Hi babydustshop I have transfered the $ for BBdust Pack. POSB ref no 1192. Pls confirm you received it and when I can expect the delivery. I will send you my address and info. Thanks!!

Rukia

I am hoping to get 2011 baby.

Tried all sort of things....spent sooooooo much $ already..and everything has to be in cash...really draining resources...

I tried TCM, Clomid, X-ray to scan for blockage, blood tests etc...

Got preggie but now miscarriage...So depressed..

Facing pressure from friends and family too. Sometimes it may just be a causal remark, asking me when on earth am I going to get a baby. Or how come so long still no news :( Esp when alot of friends are getting pregnant so easily.

Know my hubby also feeling the stress but he is always comforting me.

Are there anything I can eat or my hubby can eat to increase our chances? He is taking cordyceps and I am taking folic acid.

Sorry to hear :(

You could try eating fatty fish twice weekly, increase your vege intake with veg such as broccoli. Eat more fruits cut down on coffee/tea and no alcohol.

All the best!

I am hoping to get 2011 baby.

Tried all sort of things....spent sooooooo much $ already..and everything has to be in cash...really draining resources...

I tried traditional chinese medicine, Clomid, X-ray to scan for blockage, blood tests etc...

Got preggie but now miscarriage...So depressed..

Facing pressure from friends and family too. Sometimes it may just be a causal remark, asking me when on earth am I going to get a baby. Or how come so long still no news :( Esp when alot of friends are getting pregnant so easily.

Know my hubby also feeling the stress but he is always comforting me.

Are there anything I can eat or my hubby can eat to increase our chances? He is taking cordyceps and I am taking folic acid.

Rukia

Sorry to hear :(

You could try eating fatty fish twice weekly, increase your vege intake with veg such as broccoli. Eat more fruits cut down on coffee/tea and no alcohol.

All the best!
Fatty fish like salmon? Those fish used in fish noodle considered fatty fish?

Gen X

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and also trying for baby. It'll be my first and I just turned 36 so I'm a bit worried.

So far all my married friends already have kids or are trying for their 2nd or 3rd. The only married ones who don't have kids are several years younger than me. So I'm really glad to find this support network here!

We just started trying more actively a few months ago and I just bought some ovulation prediction kits. Hopefully this will help increase our chances of success.

Any other tips to boost fertility? I read the posts about eating more fatty fish, veg and fruits. Hope that helps too!

Fatty fish like salmon sashimi twice a week is good for you, no alcohol, more veg like broccoli also take folic acid.

Also they say it's best to do it just before your PH peak so that chances are greater as the sperm is already waiting there.

All the best!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and also trying for baby. It'll be my first and I just turned 36 so I'm a bit worried.

So far all my married friends already have kids or are trying for their 2nd or 3rd. The only married ones who dont't have kids are several years younger than me. So I'm really glad to find this support network here!

We just started trying more actively a few months ago and I just bought some ovulation prediction kits. Hopefully this will help increase our chances of success.

Any other tips to boost fertility? I read the posts about eating more fatty fish, veg and fruits. Hope that helps too!

PurpleHaze

Fatty fish like salmon sashimi twice a week is good for you, no alcohol, more veg like broccoli also take folic acid.

Also they say it's best to do it just before your PH peak so that chances are greater as the sperm is already waiting there.

All the best!
I also heard that doing it after u ovulate can work. A couple of my friends tried this and it worked, but I'm not sure of the science behind this. Maybe can google and find out if this is true...

Yes a Gynae once told me that after you hit your PH you do it the day after and then another time two days later, and again two days after that.

I also heard that doing it after u ovulate can work. A couple of my friends tried this and it worked, but I'm not sure of the science behind this. Maybe can google and find out if this is true...

Gen X

All the best!
Thanks for the advice! Oops just had martini and wine 2 nights ago!! But one glass each.
Sorry what do you mean by PH peak?

Gen X

Yes a Gynae once told me that after you hit your PH you do it the day after and then another time two days later, and again two days after that.
Is PH the hormone that increases before you ovulate? I'm reading up about trying to get pregnant and realise that I've been quite clueless before this!! I never knew that the window (when u're most fertile) was so small.

Try avoiding alcohol from now though. I hope I got the peak name right, the peak of your ovulation can be detected when you take the ovulation test. It tells you when you will ovulate

Thanks for the advice! Oops just had martini and wine 2 nights ago!! But one glass each.
Sorry what do you mean by PH peak?

hi ladies,

Do check out our articles corner which has a list recommended vitamins and supplements to take for TTC.

Thanks will have a look! By the way I have received the OPK and will start trying soon. A few quick questions.
- The instructions say we can check anytime from 10am to 8pm. Is there any best time to check?
- We should store them in the fridge and then take out to room temperature for about 20min before using right?

Mummy to Baby V

All the best!
Fatty fish 2-3 times a week is fine for ladies, cooked ones safer aa raw fish may be contaminated. Obgyn advises me to skip raw meat, fish, egg yolk and outside vegetables (salad) once pregnant.

dolphyant

Fatty fish 2-3 times a week is fine for ladies, cooked ones safer aa raw fish may be contaminated. Obgyn advises me to skip raw meat, fish, egg yolk and outside vegetables (salad) once pregnant.
when taking salmon, do be careful in choosing only wild salmon. most salmon that we get in our region is farm raised which were already fed with growth hormones, antibiotics, etc. farm raised salmon are full of toxics and will decrease fertility. it is best to get omega 3 through reliable supplements.

Hi babybubbles,

You can first try by testing it after lunch around 1-2pm. Try to avoid gulping large quantities of water so as not to dilute your pee.
Do you mean storage of the OPK? If yes, you can store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Not necessary to store in the fridge.

Babydust to you! Good luck.
Ok thanks, will try testing about lunch time. If my cycle is not regular and range from 26 days to 36 days, when should I start the OPK testing? Sorry, my first time using this!

when taking salmon, do be careful in choosing only wild salmon. most salmon that we get in our region is farm raised which were already fed with growth hormones, antibiotics, etc. farm raised salmon are full of toxics and will decrease fertility. it is best to get omega 3 through reliable supplements.
Thanks for the useful advice. Any suggestion where to buy wild salmon?