Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

citrella

I let my hubby take Pycnogenol from Nature Farm but he suffers from very bad bloating. I have changed to GNC Men's Mega for him. Hopefully it's good.

As for me, I am going to finish my box of Blackmores Conceive Well soon.

MoMoMum

Hi Michele,

Thks :)
traditional chinese medicine request to stop all supplements.. and wld like for husband to do 2nd test 4 mths later . hence now we are "tiao-ing" our body.

My husband's was his morophology ..

may i ask what vits did yr husband take and how long has it been that he took before his 2nd test?
Hi muffinger,

We went to NUH for fertility test, then we were being referred to andrology for futher examinations. We did 1 test when we were at Fertility clinic, the rest was bad, low sperm count and weak mobility. The 2nd test, which is a month later, hubby was doing better, with higher or normal sperm count but still weak mobility for the sperms. Therefore the Andrologist gave some vits for hubby to take, i rem 1 of them is vit E, there are a couple of others, I will give you a names later when i am home :). I realise that when hubby is relax when doing SA, his results went from bad to normal (I was very surprise!) He did his 2nd test before he took vits, he will be going to his 3rd SA in Jan, that will be 2 months after he is on vits. Doc mention that sperms he has now, is at least 2 months old, so no worries about the 2nd SA, hubby will be doing fine, muffinger :)

Cheers,

Gen X

Hi muffinger and momomum, I'd recommend multi vits (hubby is taking one called mega man from GNC) and bee pollen. Hubby and I are both taking 3-in-1 capsules (royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis). My sis-in-law took them before, during and after pregnancy and she was really healthy throughout. Baby also very fat and strong.

I think sometimes we forget that trying for a baby can also be stressful for hubbies. So it's important to help them relax and feel good too!

A close friend of mine who has been trying to conceive for almost 2 yrs is finally pregnant. She went for fertility treatments and tried many ways and means. Both she and hubby were pretty stressed about it. Finally she decided to pray, relax and 'not try' until their appointment with a fertility expert the next month. They had sex just for fun and she thought the timing was not right anyway. But guess what, they conceived! So happy for her.

So I guess it's really true that we need to relax!

citrella

GenX, where did you get the 3-in-1 capsules (royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis)?

Anyway, u are right about the stress issue. Last night, my hubby felt that passion was missing and he was quite pekchek about the whole lovemaking process until it kinda affect his "performance". In the end, I called the whole thing off as we both are not in the mood.

MoMoMum

Hi Michele,

Thks :)
traditional chinese medicine request to stop all supplements.. and wld like for husband to do 2nd test 4 mths later . hence now we are "tiao-ing" our body.

My husband's was his morophology ..

may i ask what vits did yr husband take and how long has it been that he took before his 2nd test?
Hi muffinger,

Sorry for the late reply.... got my hubby's prescription, he is currently taking the following :-

Exsativa Tab
Surbex 750 with zinc Tb
L-carnitine Cap

He has been taking it for 1 month and he finds it useful... hope it will help your hubby too!

By the way, this has to be prescribe by a doc, maybe you can check with your doc on this med to see if they will be helpful.

I wish all mummies on this forum a "Merry Christmas and may your baby dreams come true very very soon":Dancing_wub:

Cheers,
momomum - <Mich>

citrella

I have been having 4 days of spotting (light brown) from the 9th day of my ovulation. I googled and read that it could be implantation bleeding. I'm keeping my fingers' crossed. I'm waiting to test 2 weeks later for the result. I hope I strike this time. *prays*

muffinger

Hi muffinger,

Sorry for the late reply.... got my hubby's prescription, he is currently taking the following :-

Exsativa Tab
Surbex 750 with zinc Tb
L-carnitine Cap

He has been taking it for 1 month and he finds it useful... hope it will help your hubby too!

By the way, this has to be prescribe by a doc, maybe you can check with your doc on this med to see if they will be helpful.

I wish all mummies on this forum a "Merry Christmas and may your baby dreams come true very very soon":Dancing_wub:

Cheers,
momomum - <Mich>
Thanks momomum and genx.
U know to get my hb to take all these supplements is a challenge ..i hope he will do it for the sake of bb.

We are with TCM, the herbs seems to be heaty for us... will revisit the TCM this week and see what she says.

In meantime, im trying stay sane with many friends and relatives expecting and delivering ..

I hope this Xmas will bring us good news

Gen X

GenX, where did you get the 3-in-1 capsules (royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis)?

Anyway, u are right about the stress issue. Last night, my hubby felt that passion was missing and he was quite pekchek about the whole lovemaking process until it kinda affect his "performance". In the end, I called the whole thing off as we both are not in the mood.
Hi citrella, i got it from HDI network. the item is called dynamic 3. It's not sold in shops, so u have to call to place an order and they'll deliver it on the day itself. V efficient. www.hdinetwork.com

Gen X

Thanks momomum and genx.
U know to get my hb to take all these supplements is a challenge ..i hope he will do it for the sake of bb.

We are with TCM, the herbs seems to be heaty for us... will revisit the TCM this week and see what she says.

In meantime, im trying stay sane with many friends and relatives expecting and delivering ..

I hope this Xmas will bring us good news
Hang in there! I usually take out hubby's supplements and vitamins for him and give it to him every morning with a cup of juice or milk. He takes them obediently cos I make it easy and convenient, haha! If I leave it to him, he'll prob forget anyway.

Hopefully we'll all have special 'gifts' this christmas!

muffinger

I have been having 4 days of spotting (light brown) from the 9th day of my ovulation. I googled and read that it could be implantation bleeding. I'm keeping my fingers' crossed. I'm waiting to test 2 weeks later for the result. I hope I strike this time. *prays*
All the best Citrella~! keep us posted and encourage us w yr bpf!

citrella

Thank you muffinger.

I'm into my 6th day of spotting (brown/pink). I've never had this before. It's usually 2 days of spotting at most then I will have my menses. I was worried yesterday and I know it'd be too early to test, so I went to the doctor.

Told her that I'm planning to conceive and I've symptoms of a menses (cramps, tender breasts, backaches) but it's not coming. The spotting is about the quantity of half a teaspoon, sometimes one teaspoon. The day before, I'm completely dry but yesterday I have a little spot. I also checked my temperature, it's keep at a consistent high (about 36.9).

She does agree that it may be implantation spotting. She gave me two days MC to rest. I need to lie down often, avoid carrying heavy stuff and take care of my body. She said I may or may not be pregnant, she doesn't know either, but just in case I am, let's not take the risk. Meanwhile, doctor said if the result is a negative (if I were to test these few days), that doesn't mean that I'm not pregnant but if it's a positive, then it's surely a yes pregnant.

I have tried to tell hubby but he kept on saying that I'm worrying too much. I dare not tell anyone else, so scared that it's a false alarm and it'd be embarassing.

Anyway, this waiting is really killing me, making me confuse, worried and crazy.

Last edited:

diamond22

relax citrella, hope you have good news!

Thank you muffinger.

I'm into my 6th day of spotting (brown/pink). I've never had this before. It's usually 2 days of spotting at most then I will have my menses. I was worried yesterday and I know it'd be too early to test, so I went to the doctor.

Told her that I'm planning to conceive and I've symptoms of a menses (cramps, tender breasts, backaches) but it's not coming. The spotting is about the quantity of half a teaspoon, sometimes one teaspoon. The day before, I'm completely dry but yesterday I have a little spot. I also checked my temperature, it's keep at a consistent high (about 36.9).

She does agree that it may be implantation spotting. She gave me two days MC to rest. I need to lie down often, avoid carrying heavy stuff and take care of my body. She said I may or may not be pregnant, she doesn't know either, but just in case I am, let's not take the risk. Meanwhile, doctor said if the result is a negative (if I were to test these few days), that doesn't mean that I'm not pregnant but if it's a positive, then it's surely a yes pregnant.

I have tried to tell hubby but he kept on saying that I'm worrying too much. I dare not tell anyone else, so scared that it's a false alarm and it'd be embarassing.

Anyway, this waiting is really killing me, making me confuse, worried and crazy.

Gen X

All the best citrella! Try not to worry, just take it easy the next few days and hope you'll have good news this Christmas!

citrella

Thank you all for your concern.
I just tested this morning 12DPO, it's a negative. I'm getting disappointed. But I will observe myself and test again next week.

bestwishes

Thank you all for your concern.
I just tested this morning 12DPO, it's a negative. I'm getting disappointed. But I will observe myself and test again next week.
HI citrella,

If it's still negative, it's time to go for a blood test. As blood test will tells whether is hormone imbalance rather than wasting time and $$ on testing.

Hey Citrella,

i saw ur post this morning...juz which to check is ur menses regular??? cos mine is not so at first i have tested on 8DPO, it's negative too.. it make me disappointed too cos have try a few month liao.. but tested again on 15DPO than is a positive... so don't give up....

Cheers!!!

citrella

Thanks for all your encouragement. I had a nightmare last night, that my period came. And in my dreams, I saw fresh RED blood. So scared.

Well, I just tested again 16DPO, it's a faint positive. I was so unsure and confused that I tested twice. I am going to see a GP later for consultation.

Picture 240.jpg

Hey Citrella,

Congrate to u ^_^... if u have faint positive... i think u r u early pregnant cos me also like this... like me i went to GP, 1st GP tell me i pregnant but 2nd GP say not... than i went to KKH to do a blood test.. cos is too early so when we use the test is sometime show the fine line... so juz relax urself... if u can wait... i think u better wait for another 1 wk than go see GP...

Congrate to u again ^_^

Cheers!!!

adnil

Hai everyone....

I am trying for 2011 baby... In fact I tried for 2010... As today is the 31st, looks like I didnt happen of course and still hopes that baby will show in 2011.... I did my 1st IUI on 28 Dec... Now I am on 2WW... I am so worried... Both myself n hubby are hoping that it is a success....

However I am worried that I will be disappointed....

SleepyJu

Hi gen x / momo mum

My hubby is also a smoker! Nagged him to quit since we gt together 10 years ago. Back fired many times n i give up. Nw we are trying for a baby too and i explain the consequences of smoking n trying for a baby. Guess he understands and he tried to quit smoking nw. Totally nt touching any and i am glad n proud of him! So i guess they will understand 1 day? Jiayou and we will bound to have a healthy baby!