any mums-to-be not working at the moment?

Tiggee

And when I went thru that phase, my hubs thought I had depression. Which I suspected I did. But now I'm like okay lehs. Lols.

XenXuan

Haha I cry at times too,juz another way to de-stress.. Juz tat since pregnancy,my tears r like a spoilt tap,I cant control at times,I will be laughing n tears rolling down at the same time.. Haha I will imagine how my room/house can be redecorate to suit the baby,sees if which new baby cot I plan to buy can fit in nicely at which corner..take out all my clothes n try them on 1 by 1 to see how much longer I can still wear them.. Open a drawer/cupboard n pack this section for tat day,arranging n making space for more baby stuff.. playing music/watching mtv on youtube n singing aloud to it.. I was too lazy to go out buy yarns,if not will be knitting mittens,booties n hats for my baby.. Watch tv/online movies /playing online games will be after 6pm till sleep when my hubby came home n we juz chill together..

hotmilktea

i suppose all of us are soooo super bored at home, always thinking of things to do.
my hubby just bot some baby books home to read...so it can occupy me for a bit, maybe 1 hr a day i be bored of it.

other than that, sometimes i try VERY HARD to study....since my exam is next month. sometimes i force myself to do my assignments.
but seriously most of the time i just stone on the sofa.

I AM BORED !!!!!!!

didy

haha wah mummies here really do alot of weird stuffs!! I used to play with make up, curl and style my hair etc when i am bored. haha but now just too lazy...

I think i should also do some light household chores like keep the laundry and fold the clothes.. my hubby fights with me now to do the heavy duty ones like vacuum and mop the floor.

I also read pregnancy/baby books.. but sometimes will get bored of it leh... hotmilktea, i understand what u mean.. i am also supposed to write my master thesis but always end up surfing for something else! haha

hotmilktea

YAH !!!! i still have an essay due on this Sunday and i still have not started on it!
but i am so glad i finished my masters thesis last semester...if not i dont think i have the energy and patience to do it at all.

i really feel like going to rebond my hair, cant stand it anymore. but i will do in 2nd trimester coz i am so tired now.

haha wah mummies here really do alot of weird stuffs!! I used to play with make up, curl and style my hair etc when i am bored. haha but now just too lazy...

I think i should also do some light household chores like keep the laundry and fold the clothes.. my hubby fights with me now to do the heavy duty ones like vacuum and mop the floor.

I also read pregnancy/baby books.. but sometimes will get bored of it leh... hotmilktea, i understand what u mean.. i am also supposed to write my master thesis but always end up surfing for something else! haha

Tiggee

I did play with my hair and stuff but got sick of washing all the products off after that. I still got vacuum the floor some times. But after house chores, I'm dead beat! I also got alot of books to read. But don't seem to have the patience to sit still for too long.

I wanted to dye my hair for a really long time. But I've been holding it off cos my mom pantang and of cos my baby health as well. My hubs want me to cut my hair short. But I'm really reluctant.

babypom

I need to touch up my roots soon. If I wait till 2nd trimester, I will become 白发魔女 already :wefrown::wefrown:

hotmilktea

i also reluctant to cut my hair short...but now is so long and heavy and HOT !!!! sigh...

i intend to rebond but ask my stylist to do few cm apart from my hair scalp, and also do soft rebonding - the cream is less strong and the duration for the whole rebond is lesser hours also. but it is not as lasting, but better than nothing.

tiggee, u can go to the baby fair on 21st lor...at least can go hv fun. i still cant :(

I did play with my hair and stuff but got sick of washing all the products off after that. I still got vacuum the floor some times. But after house chores, I'm dead beat! I also got alot of books to read. But don't seem to have the patience to sit still for too long.

I wanted to dye my hair for a really long time. But I've been holding it off cos my mom pantang and of cos my baby health as well. My hubs want me to cut my hair short. But I'm really reluctant.

Tiggee

My hair also really long. Like at my waist already. I haven't dyed my hair for more than 6 months. I want to dye it back to black.

I most prob will go the baby fair. By than I will be 28 weeks. Hope I still have mood to go out. June also got baby fair. Will be going that 1 for last min shopping. Lols. Feels so unprepared!

hotmilktea

today i was at Isetan Nex, i saw the Avent milk warmer is only $53, which original price is $7+. and the Avent steam sterilizer is also much much cheaper...feel so tempted to buy and keep but then hold back. i super deprived of shopping now. but i no longer buy anything for myself, i cannot fit into normal tight dress i always love, and i hate maternity wear.... ARGGGGGG

My hair also really long. Like at my waist already. I haven't dyed my hair for more than 6 months. I want to dye it back to black.

I most prob will go the baby fair. By than I will be 28 weeks. Hope I still have mood to go out. June also got baby fair. Will be going that 1 for last min shopping. Lols. Feels so unprepared!

didy

is it ok to dye our hair when pregnant? i also wanted to dye... and i want to cut it shorter.. makes me look fresher and younger :)

hotmilktea

many pple wld advise not because of the chemical , be it dye, rebond or perm...

maybe u can highlight? it use less of the chemical and shorter time and can choose not to dye till the roots of ur hair, so can avoid the scalp.

i tot abt chopping my hair also, but then i know my face will be so so so much chubbier at later stage of the pregnancy, then with short hair will be worse!

is it ok to dye our hair when pregnant? i also wanted to dye... and i want to cut it shorter.. makes me look fresher and younger :)

Tiggee

I can't fit into any of my clothes other den some dresses. Sucks big time.
I dunno if I shld dye anot. But my hair is in a mess and I need to do something abt it.

XenXuan

I tot cannot dye hair/rebound when pregnant? The chemicals will affect the baby,ESP if u do at the roots.. I dun even dare to wear shorts nowadays to go out,weird cellulites appearing at my thight front,omg so ugly,cannot tahan,I juz wear my long maternity pants go out.. Good thing I invested in few maternity pants for daily wear during my 1st pregnancy.. As for tops I juz wear my usual big tshirts n few 2nd hand maternity tops given by friends n relatives.. Lucky still can fit into dresses haha..

At home I juz wear my nursing gown bought since 1st pregnancy,feel so comfortable in it ESP when in 3rd trimester,bending legs n tummy to wear shorts/pants in frequent toilet visits can kill me.. My butt/pelvic area will pain when I lift my leg too high to wear pants/panties..

Tiggee

I wrap until like dumpling. Feel so fat lahs!
Not suppose to dye hair. But my hair has grew out alot already. And I just want to dye back my hair natural colour. But my mom pantang, say later the baby 1 patch, 1 patch.

babypom

haha u r funny !
babypom how many weeks are u now?
In my week 6th from LMP. There are lots of different opinion to dye or not. I would want to avoid but on the other hand, I know I will hate myself being looking messy/untidy and that make me feel lousy. What a dilemma!

Tiggee

In my week 6th from LMP. There are lots of different opinion to dye or not. I would want to avoid but on the other hand, I know I will hate myself being looking messy/untidy and that make me feel lousy. What a dilemma!
If you really want to dye, don't do it during the 1st tri. And of cos ask your gynae 1st!

hehe, me too, hubby and mum kept nagging at me to cut my hair but i dont want...coz i feel it ll be hotter if we cut our hair as we cannot tie up...

and speaking of being along at home, i usually will surf net, watch tv...sometimes will vacuum and mop foor, go supermarket and buy food to prepare dinner...

the time just passes by without me knowing it..hehe:001_302:

Tiggee

hehe, me too, hubby and mum kept nagging at me to cut my hair but i dont want...coz i feel it ll be hotter if we cut our hair as we cannot tie up...

and speaking of being along at home, i usually will surf net, watch tv...sometimes will vacuum and mop foor, go supermarket and buy food to prepare dinner...

the time just passes by without me knowing it..hehe:001_302:
Not tiring to do the house work? I'm not allowed to do unless got ppl at home.