Any1 EDD in May 09?

So exciting.... My Edd is 6 May and my birthday is 30 apr..im still hoping bb can share same bd as me !!!

Im delivering at TMC 4 bedded..anyone else abt same EDD as me and at same hospital/4bedded???

Anyway my mum says have to drink 1 coconut between 8-9 mnths and supposed to be green coconut and cannot eat the flesh just drink the liquid
Hihi FannieMum, i also @ TMC but edd 12 may. i heard that the hosp has increase number of 4 bedded in each level? so its hard to get auto upgrade nw. so this time im opting for 2 bedded cos 4 bedded has to share toilet with so many pple!! infact i had a very bad experience staying in 2 bedded. my neighbour always dirty the toilet cover!!! & she jus dont bother to rinse with water!!!!! arghhh!!!!
As for the coconut, i started @ 36wks for my 1st child.
I ate the flesh n drink the water. Cos pple say if just drink water is very cooling. If eat flesh only is heaty. So eat & drink to neutralise?

norfen

So exciting.... My Edd is 6 May and my birthday is 30 apr..im still hoping bb can share same bd as me !!!

Im delivering at TMC 4 bedded..anyone else abt same EDD as me and at same hospital/4bedded???

Anyway my mum says have to drink 1 coconut between 8-9 mnths and supposed to be green coconut and cannot eat the flesh just drink the liquid

Hi FannieMum!

I think we are abt the same lah. :001_302:
I'm delivering at TMC too, taking the 4-bedded ward. My EDD will be on the 5th May, and my birthday is on 27th April. =p So if bb decides to pop out earlier, good also lah. haha..can share same birthday week, or even same birthdate!
I've started to drink coconut juice also. the ones u can find at pasar malam. the small white ones. heard bb will come out cleaner, but dunno how far that is true. But ive got no complains, though. cuz its yummy. =p~

FannieMum

Hi CharlesnKian & Norfen,

Actually the coconut juice is like old wives' tale..but since mum said she drank for every of her pregnancy so I trust her..many ppl supposedly say clean up yr womb or something..

Are ur babies boy or gal? mine is little gal (1st one) :>

Anyway, I chose 4 bedded to save money..times are bad n don wanna waste it on 1 bedded when only staying for like 2 nites.

Norfen, maybe we might be delivering same day n staying same ward... :p

isabellesng

It is me again, forgot to ask has anyone started taking coconut juice? I did when I had DS1, 1 coconut every other day from 36 weeks. DS1 was out within 2 hrs after induced (water bag leaked slightly since 9am, no contraction so have to be induced after midnight)

But where I am now has no coconut so can take green bean soup instead or not? Kind of scared of labour after 6 years. Any advice??

ya i hv coconut juice start on 28weeks if i am not wrong.:tlaugh:

isabellesng

heyhye, my edd 20th may & also @ Mt. A, it's a girl:) lots of pple said i might deliver later tym coz my tummy still v small, machiam like 4-5mths preg nia.

yep, gota drink coconut milk, but i 4got young/ old de, gota check with my mama. exact reason am not sure...some said bb come out the skin wun b yellowl; some said prevention of cradle cap; some said smooth delivery. hehe anyway, jux drink lor, no harm:)
yep, gota start ard the last mth coz scare body cant take it.

hi all my also at Mt.A my EDD 16th may:tlaugh:

norfen

Hi CharlesnKian & Norfen,

Actually the coconut juice is like old wives' tale..but since mum said she drank for every of her pregnancy so I trust her..many ppl supposedly say clean up yr womb or something..

Are ur babies boy or gal? mine is little gal (1st one) :>

Anyway, I chose 4 bedded to save money..times are bad n don wanna waste it on 1 bedded when only staying for like 2 nites.

Norfen, maybe we might be delivering same day n staying same ward... :p

Mine's a baby girl too.. first child also. :Dancing_wub:
Yeah.. 4-bedded save $, and TMC being a reputable hosp, service and quality not compromised. hopefully lah, after being recommended by my own sis and colleagues. Yah hor.. we might just be neighbours in the ward. =p

rosita

Hi i am giving natural birth.:tlaugh:
:red:Hi isabellesng and norfan
congrts to both of you..when i was preng first to third baby,i drinks coconut and my baby out smoothly .:nah:i dont take any drugs(epidural).Hope both of you have a smooth delivery.

warmest Regards
Rosita
Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

isabellesng

congrats...so looking forward 2 it.
do update the services @ Mt. A...u went to the hospital tour le mah? i might be going 2 check it out soon...

no i never go for tour at any hospital cos many of my friend n cousin giving birth at Mt.A, services is gd n friendly hehe. :tlaugh:

isabellesng

congrts to both of you..when i was preng first to third baby,i drinks coconut and my baby out smoothly .:nah:i dont take any drugs(epidural).Hope both of you have a smooth delivery.

warmest Regards
Rosita
Thank You
ya me too just normal birth too.:tlaugh:

A

adamking

warmest Regards
Rosita
Thank You
Hi isabellesng,

Per/day one time or Per/weeks one time ? Drinking coconut ?

Thanks and regards,
Adam

A little intro bout myself...

This is my 3rd princess on the way.

I've got 2 princess already, one age 9 and one age coming 3.

Though its my 3rd, but still ask kan cheong... :D

Currently on hospitalization leave to rest for a month and will commerce with maternity leave.

Delivering in TMC by Dr Adrain B Woodworth.

LoVeS

Currently on hospitalization leave to rest for a month and will commerce with maternity leave.

same gynae as mine but i am delivering at Mt A on 1st May~

forbearing

my EDD also 6th may..hehe
expecting bb prince..
will be delivering at TMC most prob 2 bedded room.

i started drinking coconut juice already..
but not sure if its green or yellow..coz normally the shell already remove..
never eat the meat also..but i tot we should drink yellow coconut rather then green?:err:

forbearing

same gynae as mine..
EDD on 6th may..
hehe:001_302:

Catty

Hi,

Same as me got 2 princess already now age 9 and another age 2 yrs old, this coming 3rd princess too! :001_302: