Anybody like to watch Hong Kong TVB Drama Serials?

missyqiqi

i agreed too earn extra money no harm .. although i had an online shop too , but i also like to buy things online .. aye come to think seems that im buying more then i earn ley lolxx ... as long as the design is nice and prices is reasonable i would buy too.. haha
btw qiqi what you selling ..??

me selling dress, mainly maxi dress and some accessories.. suppose to have bra sets also, coz my taiwan uncle's friend own the factory but no time to put up and still thinking who should model for the bra.. haha...

xiaodaisy

'wo ke neng bu hui ai ni' i guess not long but only 1 wk 1 episode , so wait for full episode have to wait quite long LOL !!

ya altho should bed rest but sometimes will still sneak out abit , but now still 21wks le, shld be quite stable ,i guess mine cause by my own weak body , old liao body functioning not well anymore LOL !!

i also like buying online , save time to shop for it ! qiqi wen ur shop is up , let us know haha ! =)

angelababi

me selling dress, mainly maxi dress and some accessories.. suppose to have bra sets also, coz my taiwan uncle's friend own the factory but no time to put up and still thinking who should model for the bra.. haha...
lolxx i cant do model for you lolxx my one too b** hahaha
so das im selling babydoll lingerie .. lolx
qiqi when your shop is up do inform us ... lol

Last edited:

angelababi

now i very headache dont know which one should start to watch already .. haha had chosen those you all recommend most haven see befor cause i seldom had the time to watch .. hmm ...

missyqiqi

Xiaodaisy: I download to watch the show so I haven't watch finish yet still left 3 episodes... Sometimes this kind of show find it quite meaningful like if u r so into ur own 'face', fame and stubborn having it, u will tend to lose or hurt ppl around you. But we as a
human sometimes are too blinded to really realized it... Really a nice show but heartbreak to see brothers fighting

angel: haha write their title on the piece of paper n lucky draw :p

angelababi

Xiaodaisy: I download to watch the show so I haven't watch finish yet still left 3 episodes... Sometimes this kind of show find it quite meaningful like if u r so into ur own 'face', fame and stubborn having it, u will tend to lose or hurt ppl around you. But we as a
human sometimes are too blinded to really realized it... Really a nice show but heartbreak to see brothers fighting

angel: haha write their title on the piece of paper n lucky draw :p
lolx hmm good idea qiqi ! how come i nv think of that huh hahaha :D .. now go and choose first ... :D

xiaodaisy

missyqiqi - oh !! u watch 1 episode per day ? usually download dramas i tend to watch very fast cos ... they always stop the previous at the exciting part and i cant wait for tml to see the other epidsode , so that sushi drama , i use abt 2days - 3days i finished .. =.='' so now i watch those new dramas , got no choice but have to go sleep and stop watching lol ..

angelababi - wat types of drama u usually like?

missyqiqi

ya around there. Coz I only watch it during my lunch break or while for my hubby to fetch me or finish his meeting while waiting for him.. so a bit slow.

angelababi

missyqiqi - oh !! u watch 1 episode per day ? usually download dramas i tend to watch very fast cos ... they always stop the previous at the exciting part and i cant wait for tml to see the other epidsode , so that sushi drama , i use abt 2days - 3days i finished .. =.='' so now i watch those new dramas , got no choice but have to go sleep and stop watching lol ..

angelababi - wat types of drama u usually like?
haha actually im anything one .. only dont like those very ali one like the AI wahahaha that one i can not tahan hahahaha ...

missyqiqi

posh, there is 2 upcoming HK drama u can watch but both series have not fully aired, if don't mind watching they are 法證先鋒III n 荃加福祿壽探案

if u don't want to wait u can watch the 2nd series of laughing gor.. very nice!

posh

posh, there is 2 upcoming HK drama u can watch but both series have not fully aired, if don't mind watching they are 法證先鋒III n 荃加福祿壽探案

if u don't want to wait u can watch the 2nd series of laughing gor.. very nice!
Thanks missyqiqi, ya im waiting for 法證先鋒III also. Doesnt have to be new TVB drama, so long its nice love story like 谈情说案 can recommend me also? Thanks

potato

hehe... I like to watch TVB dramas...especially Police Series! Forgotten some of the titles..but here are some of the descriptions:

1)The one with Wong Hei as an Undercover cop...always riding a motorbike in the series.
2)War of the in-laws - The show where Liza Ang acts as a Mean Mom-in-law..starring Bosco and Myolie Wu
3)Police Academy - Not sure if that's the title, but its a show about Police Trainees in HK.
4)On the First Beat - Sequel to Police Academy
5)The Sequel to On the First Beat.. forgotten the title.. but I remembered a Gangster named "Laughing Kor" in the series!

:)