Anybody like to watch Hong Kong TVB Drama Serials?

missyqiqi

yap comedy type, about how a gangster girl protect his clean freak/social phobia boss who have a gangster father.. damm funny.. :p

missyqiqi

taiwan currently i don't know, but just now xiaodaisy recommend xing ji bin ren, for korean she recommend dream high, me recommend protect boss, all comedy one.

xiaodaisy

missyqiqi - i shall try out later !! i'm so in need of dramas , nothing to watch until sometimes i gonna watch cartoons to pass my time LOL !!

angelababi - wat types of dramas u watch ? wide range?

korean drama - dream high is nice , abt a group of teenagers chasing their dreams , very touching when comes to love and i cried when i watch that

taiwan drama - alot of dramas actually , other den those long winded types like 'AI' i almost finish other types of dramas

xiaodaisy

missyqiqi - i shall try out later !! i'm so in need of dramas , nothing to watch until sometimes i gonna watch cartoons to pass my time LOL !!

angelababi - wat types of dramas u watch ? wide range?

korean drama - dream high is nice , abt a group of teenagers chasing their dreams , very touching when comes to love and i cried when i watch that

taiwan drama - alot of dramas actually , other den those long winded types like 'AI' i almost finish other types of dramas

angelababi

Taiwan i usually those " Ou xiang ju" like sunny gal .. i dont like "AI' will *faint hahaha
korean drama i like those touching one i like He's beautiful , esp the song behind also very touching... those revenge one also like.. hahaha

xiaodaisy

ya 'AI' vomit blood , my hubby watch lor , bth him ! so many episodes and damn lorso !

recently got 1 new drama ' Wo Ke Neng Bu Hui Ai Ni' u got watch? nice leh but new show gonna wait every wk for new episode , time consuming lol

Love buffet u watch? "Ai Xi Bai Hui'

that Dream High oso got touching part , until will cry lol .. another is 'Tian Tang Mu Chang' also very touching plus abit of funny ..

missyqiqi

xiaodaisy ur hubby love to watch AI?? thats very rare for a guy man!! haha... don't the coming monday is the last episode... :p

Wo Ke Neng Bu Hui Ai Ni is it nice? funny? i think i will wait until air finish liao then download.. hate the waiting game,.

xiaodaisy

girls , cos my hubby is a uncle !! that's why he love to watch "AI" hahaha !

ya , 'wo ke neng bu hui ai ni' is nice , abit funny and quite touching , its like quite true in real life .. i like the story line ! but gonna wait damn long to finish bah , maybe 2 - 3mths then will finish all the episodes , agree ! i hate waiting game too !

qiqi - maybe you can watch during your confinement lol ..

Last edited:

missyqiqi

don't know whether got time to watch a not haha.. got to settle my online shop, leave it there for few months never update my stocks coz busy prepare wedding, go honeymoon and now pregnant.. so I'm waiting to revamp and do it up again during my maternity.. lucky got my friends, my family friends support, otherwise, will close shop sia.. >.< haha..

xiaodaisy

i gave up on online shop cos i'm too lazy to do it anymore .. quite alot work wen stocks come

so during pregnant , now i just sleep , eat and watch tv all day long .. i still got 4mths like tat till baby is out lol

missyqiqi

cannot lei, i want to earn extra income, hopefully one day I can be SAHM and take care of my children and earn income :p

wah 4 months... baby dragon!! means ur EDD is in feb?? I can't wait for mine to come out so I can see her lor.. :p

xiaodaisy

i'm a sahm , just be thrifty on things and u can be sahm too

ya , baby dragon ! on 3rd of march , i cant wait for baby to be out too , cos got too bored of staying home liao .. nothing to do everyday haha

missyqiqi

i'm a sahm , just be thrifty on things and u can be sahm too

ya , baby dragon ! on 3rd of march , i cant wait for baby to be out too , cos got too bored of staying home liao .. nothing to do everyday haha

but I don't like to sit at home do nothing still want to work at the same time :p haha.. still feel safer to earn my own money >.<

wah 3.3 nice nice.. go out with ur friends? Ahyo now I wish I can stay at home lor.. no more leave liao but don't want to waste my maternity leave.

Btw, the sashimi show hor, the big fish so bad.. own brother also not happy/jealous, see liao I also not happy..

xiaodaisy

but I don't like to sit at home do nothing still want to work at the same time :p haha.. still feel safer to earn my own money >.<

wah 3.3 nice nice.. go out with ur friends? Ahyo now I wish I can stay at home lor.. no more leave liao but don't want to waste my maternity leave.

Btw, the sashimi show hor, the big fish so bad.. own brother also not happy/jealous, see liao I also not happy..
i dont like working much , prefer stay home being sahm .. online shop sometimes customer very fussy n picky , dont like entertain them lol

but when time pass , my kids grow up and i found that , they dont really need me anymore haha .. so i'm very free nowadays

gynae told me to bed rest so i dont really go out so often as i got bleeding on & off thro pregnancy lol

oh ! the show ending soon ? the ending part is sweet , worth the wait .. lol i got so angry also ,first angry with the girl who cheat big fish den angry big fish for being petty LOL !!

missyqiqi

wah then u better rest at home, bleeding no fun...

yah, big fish so petty!! Good things must share, some more own brother...stupid cover by his own 面子, his pride etc.. siao..

angelababi

girls , cos my hubby is a uncle !! that's why he love to watch "AI" hahaha !

ya , 'wo ke neng bu hui ai ni' is nice , abit funny and quite touching , its like quite true in real life .. i like the story line ! but gonna wait damn long to finish bah , maybe 2 - 3mths then will finish all the episodes , agree ! i hate waiting game too !

qiqi - maybe you can watch during your confinement lol ..
i see.. wahahaha .. wah the drama 'wo ke neng bu hui ai ni' espisode so long Oo ... sometime i bored i will see the drama myself ..and hubby want to see i see again with him lolxx but he see sometime see halfway he be snoring **** wahahaha lolxxx

angelababi

i dont like working much , prefer stay home being sahm .. online shop sometimes customer very fussy n picky , dont like entertain them lol

but when time pass , my kids grow up and i found that , they dont really need me anymore haha .. so i'm very free nowadays

gynae told me to bed rest so i dont really go out so often as i got bleeding on & off thro pregnancy lol

oh ! the show ending soon ? the ending part is sweet , worth the wait .. lol i got so angry also ,first angry with the girl who cheat big fish den angry big fish for being petty LOL !!
wah bleeding heard that bleeding when pregg can lead to serious things .. Rest well at home better dont move much :)

angelababi

i agreed too earn extra money no harm .. although i had an online shop too , but i also like to buy things online .. aye come to think seems that im buying more then i earn ley lolxx ... as long as the design is nice and prices is reasonable i would buy too.. haha
btw qiqi what you selling ..??

Last edited: