Anybody like to watch Hong Kong TVB Drama Serials?

msblur

I start to have interest in watch Hong Kong, Taiwan drama show. But maybe I'm outdated . Anyone know which website can watch the drama show free. Is anyone watch the 4.30pm to 5.30pm show "Shen Ji Miao Suan Liu Bo Wen"?
Hi,

There are a few websites which you can watch online free. Nwdays im always lunching in as to catch the HKG serial. Wanna faster finish it, den start the new serial, starring Raymond Lam. :)

redjn

Hi,

There are a few websites which you can watch online free. Nwdays im always lunching in as to catch the HKG serial. Wanna faster finish it, then start the new serial, starring Raymond Lam. :)
I like this, their show are very updated. Watch TVB Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean Drama Series. my friend recommand me PPSÍøÂçµçÊÓ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾ - È«Çò×î´óµÄÍøÂçµçÊÓ·þÎñÉÌ i keep having viewing problem so I stick to my 1st choice. which web do u watch, can share with me?

msblur

chrish

I am a SUPER FAN OF TVB too!! Not to say anything bad to local tv shows but then i find i really prefer the HK ones lah..hehe

any new shows lately or coming up??

msblur

I agree.
Right now, I'm watching 公主嫁到. Very Entertaining too ~
Am nw watching the latest TVB drama, hubby download & save inside his hard disk, den when we feel like watching, can watch. After watching then delete off. :)

Me & hubby oso like 公主嫁到 very much, we even dun mind to watch it again! :)

fionong

Am now watching the latest TVB drama, hubby download & save inside his hard disk, then when we feel like watching, can watch. After watching then delete off. :)

Me & hubby also like 公主嫁到 very much, we even dont mind to watch it again! :)
Right now very hard to find website where we can d/l HKG Drama.
Mind sharing with me the website. You may pm me ~
Thank you ! :tembarrassed:

msblur

Right now very hard to find website where we can d/l HKG Drama.
Mind sharing with me the website. You may pm me ~
Thank you ! :tembarrassed:
Oh...let me go hm & ask my hubby. Me know nuts abt all these de. Haha...:)
Sometimes he will oso download for his collicks and mine too.