anyone buy frm net b4?

prettybb

hw's the outcome? hw's the item?

I love some of the items online... ...feel like buying bt, didnt buy frm net b4...so wat to look out for?
i love shopping online. but sometimes, items are not as posted...
but most of my items are fine.
just need to be careful.

FITRI

hi u both.. normally which site do u ladies browse? i too hv my reserve abt buyin online as scared can get cheated.. but some online stuffs r so so nice...:001_302:

prettybb

hi u both.. normally which site do u ladies browse? i too hv my reserve abt buyin online as scared can get cheated.. but some online stuffs r so so nice...:001_302:
i bought alot of things from online forum!!! kwang kwang kwang.....:001_302:
but yeah, dealing online at your own risk.. i boguht alot of baby items from forum. be it brand new or used.

shopaholic

Yes, to both auctions and online stores. So far, my personal experience has been good. Prompt delivery and items arrived as expected.

One thing I hardly buy online is my own clothes as I feel that even with measurements, I cant really visualise how the whole thing will turn out and if it will fit me. Things like texture, materials, colour run, shrinkage etc are what I'm particular about but if I buy online, I find it's hard to decide just basing on a few words or a few pictures.

Things like DVDs, books, skincare and kids' clothes are ok for me.

hi all mummies,

Ya...me nw buy online oni 4 bb items or sum hsehold oganiser. 4 clothings 4 adults i rather spend times in malls.:)

1 thing i found out is tat shipping cost for adults cothings are very EX. It can be 10% of wat we bought.:(. sum they absord the shipping cost bt rare...

anyone with same expereience?

CanCanMum

Re: Nice post. I'll return.

I am also tempted to buy those korean/japanese online items...some of the clothes are very pretty! Esp dresses and denim jackets... But never did before...scared $ go out never come back....

Anyone has any experience buying korean/jap stuff....they are really pretty leh.

January84

i bot clothes for my DS and DD from online. mostly GAP/ON, it is cheap and items all fine.

other online items some from this forum, in good condition, some other stuff bot in ebay loh....

actually, it also depends on seller whether is sincere anot loh..

clipon35

I think this topic can be very subjective.It is true that some sprees do not deliver on time, but I feel it is still not so bad in SG as in "cheating" as not deliver items when payment is make.I myself has done some spree shopping online before though have encounter some delay incident, but eventually shipment still arrived eventually.
I am an blogshop owner myself too selling beauty products and understand a good reputation may take times to build up and if anything goes wrong, bad reputation can spread like spider web on internet.
The best way I guess is to COMMUNICATE more with Spree owner before commit to purchase an item. Get more advice from friends who are regular online shoppers . And after that is the mutual trust between a buyer and seller on an agreed term.A good online shop owner will response more promptly,they are more honest in replying regarding customer enquiry on products. So you have to judge yourself .

Clover88

I like shopping online too. Usually checking the size in their local outlet here so can be more sure to buy or check the size measurement they usually post in their website. And indeed for some brands, they are cheaper for online shopping.

Happy shopping ^.^

vsbags

I love online shopping too.
Bought a lot of stuff online myself.
Just be a be more careful will do.
Buy with reputable sites...

Mummy to Baby V

I love online shopping as it was tough to shop long with a fussy baby in tow. Many items are also available online and not in local stores, especially since I live in KL.

Items bought online include: modern cloth diapers, diapering accesories, cloth pads, shampoo/conditioner/bath foam/soap, books

Things to note:
- reputation of seller and store (I always check reviews out or go by friend's recommendation)
- secure payment mode (I never reveal credit card info to small stores; PayPal is great; or fund transfer to reputable small stores only)
- for first purchase, I'd buy a small amount. When confirmed that I like the shopping experience, then I'd return to make larger purchases.

Feel free to view my favourite stores at http://www.mummysreviews.com/

Happy online shopping! :)

fioncess

I am also tempted to buy those korean/japanese online items...some of the clothes are very pretty! Esp dresses and denim jackets... But never did before...scared $ go out never come back....

Anyone has any experience buying korean/jap stuff....they are really pretty .
can ask chilli padi dearie. she always shop at gmarket.

shiyi

LOve to buy things online!! cos im lazy to go out and its cheaper..bought all my bb clothes online

can ask chilli padi dearie. she always shop at gmarket.
yeah gmarket safer.. i oso buy from gmarket..its just like using paypal,, the sellers cant cheat ur $$