Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

shiseru

The night i received a +opk that was last Wednesday, i cried so hard coz i was confused whether I should try this cycle. But I chose to be a coward, i skipped trying this month, so sad no more baby tiger for me.

Probably i cried too hard, my ovulation was delayed for a few day. My temp only started to rise today.

Nirmiti, hopefully you succeed this month, if not good luck next cycle with the help of clomid.

Watched the clash of titans and how to train your dragon, the moveis were so awesome! These 2 movies must watch!

How's everyone?

nirmiti27

The night i received a +opk that was last Wednesday, i cried so hard coz i was confused whether I should try this cycle. But I chose to be a coward, i skipped trying this month, so sad no more baby tiger for me.

Probably i cried too hard, my ovulation was delayed for a few day. My temp only started to rise today.

Nirmiti, hopefully you succeed this month, if not good luck next cycle with the help of clomid.

Watched the clash of titans and how to train your dragon, the moveis were so awesome! These 2 movies must watch!

How's everyone?
Hi Shiseru,
You really are my inspiration...it is ok to skip a cycle if u dont feel right.
I am not sure if this cycle will work...b/c had BD 2 days before O and 1day later....so i dont have any hope for this months...but i have twinglings in BBs, feel bloated and also sleep like log thru the day..

And hope all are well and soon we all be blessed with Healthy & long lived babies

Babydust to all!!

tinklish

Hi all. I'm back to work this week. 4 days of working only n I'm already feeling tired :) haha .. I hope all doing well. Told myself to start running, but I have failed. Too tired after work n to wake up early for a run!!! Argh.. Haha

shiseru

It has been a while, how's everyone?

I just came back from genting and will go macau for holiday soon again.

How are our mummies to be? Knew your baby gender already? Must be really exciting moments.

This the 2nd menses after dnc, we started inviting babies. Hope we have the chance to be parents soon.

mrs_eg

It has been a while, how's everyone?

I just came back from genting and will go macau for holiday soon again.

How are our mummies to be? Knew your baby gender already? Must be really exciting moments.

This the 2nd menses after dnc, we started inviting babies. Hope we have the chance to be parents soon.
Dear shiseru,
good to see ur posting again...
So far so good for me...

u dun think too much...
The baby(ies) will soon come look for u all...
*Hugs*

tinklish

hi shiseru! so long nv hear frm u!!!

it has been 7 weeks liao after my d&c..my hormones still high!!!! this fri will get back blood result..if still high, gotta go d&c again!!! sian!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!

thepinkdot

hi shiseru..

still dunno gender yet.. but been sick every since got pregnant.. still baby's growing well.. alto i do worry every time i fall sick.. poor baby..

hope u'll get your babies soon..

nirmiti27

@shiseru
nice to this thread active again...
really missed you and happy that you have started welcoming babies....they will soon be there to be with you forever.

@tinklish,
I hope you will have ur level normal w/o going d&c;

@thepinkdot,
i heard that falling sick in pregnancy is a good sign that your harmones are going up as needed.....as harmones go high u will have morningsickness and nausea.. be happy and be blessed

@for me i am 4 dpo and waiting to see if af catches me till 15th may or not!

Hope we all have healthy Babies in our arms to take home forever

sticky babydust on all of us!!

bbloelim

i had a miscarriage last nov, as there is no heartbeat, and the baby stop growing.

but now, im 8weeks pregnant :)
when i know i am pregnant, i was in tears!!

Don't give up hope!! :D

bbloelim

my gynae told me aft m/c, 2mths later can try to conceive again.
then eat folic acid everyday.

after my m/c, i do have some green discharge always before my menses, gynae told me its common, and was given medication.

so this when on for 3months, the 4th time i went to see gynae, know that i'm pregnant le lo..

so...jia you ok!!! :)

tinklish

Hi all! Finally after 8 weeks, preg kit tested negative n I began expelling lots of clots!! Strange huh! Think those r the stubborn clots or tissues stuckEd inside. Din retest hcg since preg kit showed negative. I was still having 2-4 weeks hcg value when I was 6 weeks after d&c!!

Can't wait for my Mense to come then can start to bu body Liao :)how'ss everybody!

werxbabe

Hi tinklish..
I've had my d&c in march and my menses came back 3 weeks ago...
I'm keen to get pregnant again but hubby always 'withdraw' each time we ML.
I dunt know how to tell him I wanna haf a baby nor do I want to sound desperate to get pregnant.. I'm older than him by 6 years and age is catching up with me.. Sigh ~

hi werxbabe,
i know how you are feeling cos i'm going through this phase too.. perhaps you want to have a chat with your husband on when you all intend to have kids?

hugs to you dear..

Hi tinklish..
I've had my d&c in march and my menses came back 3 weeks ago...
I'm keen to get pregnant again but hubby always 'withdraw' each time we ML.
I dunt know how to tell him I wanna have a baby nor do I want to sound desperate to get pregnant.. I'm older than him by 6 years and age is catching up with me.. Sigh ~

Hi jaster... Yup.. I've given him hints but he doesn't seem to get it..
It's ok ..I also give up ..!
actually i dun understand y u can't let ur husband know u wan a kid badly.
b4 i pregnant i told my husband i wan babe and i wan him to cooperate with me. wats wrong to tell the other half that we wan babe? i dun understand...

and u r 6 years older than him..if u dun tell him, he dunno, then drag drag drag, by the time u wan babe u oredi a 高龄产妇.

sometime guys just dun understand 'hints'....