Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

Hi Shiseru & Everyone!!!
Happy New Year!!

@Shiseru: glad that u had a great time in japan!! :) and woot woot hope u're able to put the past behind dear. stay strong ok! u can do it! jiayo!!!
as for me, my gynae gave me some Clomiphene pills to take when i get my menses. So ya, crossing my fingers and toes.. :) :) but i've yet to come my menses lah! hahahahahaha..

Anyway, take care all of u! :) Eat healthily and jia yo!

shiseru

OMG, it's always nice to hear good news like someone got a BFP! Congrats pinkdot, looks like this time is for real. I am so happy for you and so envious. I pray everything goes well for you! Sending out sticky vibes!

JMC, yeah real scare but i am sure we want our own babies, so we probably keep trying until we succeed.

dancingsparks, it looks like you recovering great! Haha, sounds cheerful, i must get some positive vibes from you! :D

It's been over a week for me, spotting has stopped, now waiting for AF to return, but i need to relax else the witch will sure to delay showing up!

tinkish, Dr Ann Tan was previously from Mount E, she now opens her own clinic at Paragon. She was the first female doctor who brought in OSCARS. I am very comfortable with her, she is very detailed.

Nirmiti, you are back in Singapore? You're gonna delay your TTC plan?

26JMC

thepinkdot, take good care and rest well k :)

shiseru, i going to bang wall. just realised i calculate wrongly for my cycle period and as such, my cycle is abit longer. *idoit*. otherwise my cycle this time round will be within 29 to 30 days n now is 31 days.
thought i ovulate on 14th day but is actually on 16th day. :07::1err::tconfused:

next week is my checkup..

its hard to know how far along i am... coz during 29th jan, my gynae checked my womb was empty.. but was about to ovulate..

nirmiti27

It's been over a week for me, spotting has stopped, now waiting for AF to return, but i need to relax else the witch will sure to delay showing up!

Dr Ann Tan was previously from Mount E, she now opens her own clinic at Paragon. She was the first female doctor who brought in OSCARS. I am very comfortable with her, she is very detailed.

Nirmiti, you are back in Singapore? You're gonna delay your trying to concieve plan?
Hi Shiseru,
You really need to relax...and wait to have a normal AF again...hope she comes rocking ur way...I am still here will be flying this saturday...and back on 16th march...and Yes plan changed and will TTC from may -June'10..and i will try to reduce 10kgs till then....so i have not to stress that astrologer said no to ttc till may...and if something happens then will not be able to handle it...I know i sound crazy..but i am taking all precautions i feel,i need to take as much as possib;e

izanyzam

Shiseru my dear..My heart goes out to you..REALLY..I know the feeling of being disappointed so many times...Seems like we havent recovered frm the first trauma,and already it hits us again..As uve known,ive lost my second baby a few months after ive lost the first one..And with my third pregnancy,i never stopped worrying..Scared that something will go wrong..Ive had so many complications..High blood pressure..Gestational diabetes..I literally had to hold my breath throughout the 39 weeks of being pregnant..

God has better plans for you babe..Im sure..Everything happens for a reason..Good things come to those who wait..By now,i know both you and yr hubby have grown strong thru these experiences and i pray and hope that you will be blessed with a healthy strong baby one day..Just keep trying ok dear..!!! *HUGS*

mrs_eg

It's kinda quiet in this thread these days.... How's everyone??? Any good news yet??

Hope everyone is doing fine... :) You've already come so far... which means you are nearer to your dreams!!! Don't lose hope ok?

Btw...congrats to thepinkdot!! take good care ya?

Hi Mrs Eg,
Ya getting quiet ya.. LOL..

Anyway, how have u been? Well, I'm having my menses now so can try after this, but we decided not to try till July. I'm still terrified lah..

mrs_eg

Hi Mrs Eg,
Ya getting quiet ya.. LOL..

Anyway, how have you been? Well, I'm having my menses now so can try after this, but we decided not to try till July. I'm still terrified ..
It is scarily quiet lo... Hope everyone is fine...
Come to tink abt it... Tis thread SHLD become quiet... It probably means good news ya???

Dancingsparks, thanx for asking... Im coping well...
Take ur time to TTC... dun think abt it... Dun stresss... Stay healthy... Enjoy the sex and all and pretty soon u too will hav gd news!!!

crescent

hahahaa.. been bz finding jobs now... sian... so hard to find specially now preggy alr.... part-time oso hard....

anyone know any homebased jobs??

mrs_eg

huh? how come you also jobless?
eh..... I left my previous job after knowing Im pregnant.... dangerous for baby la if I stay there....
But I am studying part time... so at least got smthing to do la... but like still not enuf leh... very aimless sometimes...:err:

kopibaby

dear kind ladies in this forum,
i have a question which i hope you can help me out with.
i have been using ovaluation strips to test during the window which i think i should be ovulating.
however, the test result is always negative.
but i can feel that my varginal discharge and mucus are getting sticky and showing "signs" of ovulation.

does it mean that mabbe my LH level not high enough to have a positive result on the strips?

crescent

oh icic.... but if u r financially tight then ok lah... unlike me... for me is kena ask to go after my hospital leave due to unstable pregnancy lor... sian... checked wif MOM there's nuthing they can so oso...

eh..... I left my previous job after knowing Im pregnant.... dangerous for baby if I stay there....
But I am studying part time... so at least got smthing to do ... but like still not enuf ... very aimless sometimes...:err:

evelynmitchiko

Hihi.. I'm new to this forum, happen to be passing by, Maybe sharing this could help. I had my first child in 2007, and then decided to try for a second one 3 months after, but I had a miscarriage during the first trimester with twins, tried again 3 months later, had a 2nd miscarriage, and a 3rd one shortly after... Then took a break for 6 months then saw this Traditional chines Medicine Doctor. The following month, after seeing him, I conceived successfully, and my baby is due at the end of this month... If you are interested.... let me know, I'll type in the address

mrs_eg

dear kind ladies in this forum,
i have a question which i hope you can help me out with.
i have been using ovaluation strips to test during the window which i think i should be ovulating.
however, the test result is always negative.
but i can feel that my varginal discharge and mucus are getting sticky and showing "signs" of ovulation.

does it mean that mabbe my LH level not high enough to have a positive result on the strips?
I also duno why...
May I ask
on which day did u start using the strip?
did u follow the instructions carefully?
did u drink too much water b4 testing?
some say ovulation occurs normally in the afternoon... wat time did u test?

evelynmitchiko

May I just add that did you monitor your temperature before doing the ovulation test? Your temperature changes could effect ur ovulation too...

mrs_eg

oh icic.... but if you r financially tight then ok ... unlike me... for me is kena ask to go after my hospital leave due to unstable pregnancy ... sian... checked with MOM there's nuthing they can so also...
wat are u looking for?? did u try those online job search channel?

mrs_eg

Hihi.. I'm new to this forum, happen to be passing by, Maybe sharing this could help. I had my first child in 2007, and then decided to try for a second one 3 months after, but I had a miscarriage during the first trimester with twins, tried again 3 months later, had a 2nd miscarriage, and a 3rd one shortly after... Then took a break for 6 months then saw this Traditional chines Medicine Doctor. The following month, after seeing him, I conceived successfully, and my baby is due at the end of this month... If you are interested.... let me know, I'll type in the address
hey congratulations!!! wow baby is due end of the mth!!!! how excitingg!!!