anyone knows what is the fastest way to slim down?

hnfarin

Hi Ladies, I would like to know what are the best ways to slim down without execise and still can eat whatever u like but at the same time not spending much to slim down fast fast? me is 1.5m, last time was 42KG and now 62KG after confinment, weight keep maintaining at that point even if i eat less n do exe, body seems slimmer than but weight still the same. now bb is 6months le still the same weight...:msad:

Ange

Hi hnfarin,

Have you tried before the acunpuncture slimming? Just to share with you based on my frenz experience.

She take up the slimming package at this wellness sanctuary located at Parkway, to my surprise she lose 4Kg within 3wks. She follow the diet plan that the consultant plan for her after she took the inbody test. Till today, she already lose ard 8KG. I could see her confidence and more cheering person she become. If interested, i can share with you all more. Just pm me.

scopio327

Alpha Male
Yes, likes what they say LFI wellness sanctuary is a good place for you to slim down effectively without exercise. For the food wise, you don't need to go for diet etc.. just follow what the consultant asked you to eat to acheive maxumum effect. By the way its only a 3 month program. You need to have some determination also or else you will end up wasting money. The consultants are all very nice and will regularly monitor you now and then to make sure your money worth. You may try to contact cindy the consultant there. she is very nice. But you need to make appt with them as they don't handle work-in customers because of the busy schedule.

V

valeriegoh

Go exercise!!!!!!!! Run swim sit-ups!!!!!!!!

Well goodluck ;D

fran

sorry, i dun mind to bomb you, but i think even if you are running a business or trying to advertise for your fiance's slimming salon , you should not be feeding members or anyone reading your post with the wrong information. its very unethical, especially with medical claims that is not supported!

even cosmetic surgeons CANNOT remove 10kg of PURE FATS from a person within 3 months, not to mention yours is by a slimming centre, using machines on the outside of the skin! if you mean radio frequency slimming, this technology have been in sg for the past 2 years or so, and does NOTHING to fats. it merely work on the collagen under our skin to promote collagen and create a tightening effect!

everyone's body NEEDS fats to function normally. removal of excessive fats at one go with result in the person going into shock.

diabetes is caused by the malfunction of the pancreas. slimming will not have an effect for diabetic sufferers. sugar level in the body is determined by the time of the consumption of food and digestion rate.

fat analysis machines do an estimation through some kind of frequency sent to your body when you step on the "metal" plates. and the results will be varied depending on your body condition, water and food you take before measurement.

SHED 10 over kgs (ALL FATS) within the 3 months wellness program. Their diabetic condition improved too.

linnybaby

yea, most slimming salons they use machine outside of the skin.. sometimes it feels like going there to be "barbequed".. -.- can u imagine it lol. i seriously dont think those kind of slimming salons work.. bcos what they do is make u lose water. my mum went to so many lah. see until sian already. but hey alot of health problems like diabetes.. etc. is caused by what u eat.. also bcos when you fat.. isnt it?

the 3 months program she took up and lost 14kg.. its not that expensive la compared to cenosis, lwm etc etc. my friend spent 5k on cenosis for not losing a single kg. i mean at least this program works.. every 2 weeks she will lose between 1-3kg.. and her inches also lost.. she from L drop to M.. shes not say very super skinny but healthy size la.. i think tt of cos helps to keep her healthy and free from diseases.. right? my friend even more kua zhang, she lost 3.2kg in first 2 weeks of her program, but its probably just her maybe.. hahah

rebetitude

Hi fran,

First of all, I'm speaking from personal experience. And that through the program they would require us to do a body analysis fortnightly via a machine that would clearly state our body composition. For his aunts and mine, our in-body analysis showed that we had lost nothing but fats over the 3 months :)

And yes, of cos our body needs fats to function. We are only losing the unhealthy extras :) My extras were abt 5-6kgs, his aunts' extras were 10 over kgs :) Also, the improvement of their diabetic condition were confirmed by doctors :)

Secondly, I hadn't mentioned anything about radio frequency slimming if you had realised :)

And that I am really taken aback by your harsh comments, but I can understand that, is it because you had some bad experiences previously? Spent loads of money but couldn't slim down? Well it is very common outside. What I can just say is that his aunts and I am really lucky to have found the right one. Probably I could help you? ;) Let me know alrights, I will be glad to be of help :)

wendy79

hi, i am still on confinement now, but my confinement lady taught me this method, i am going to try after my confinement.
She says breakfast can get 2 slices of bread, lunch steam 2 sweet potatoes (to get carbo and energy) and blend a glass of fruit juice(any 3 fruits u like), then dinner get a little bit of rice and dishes with little oil. She told me can loss quite a bit in 2 months.

Ange

agree with scopio327 as the wellness sanctuary is really a gd place to slim down, with the help of acunpuncture. As it help to circulate the blood and break down fat in the body system, hence if anyone wish to slim down healthy.. i recommend tis slimming centre.

hnfarin

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone of you have heard of SPANX? It is the most popular hosiery shaper that many hollywood celebrities swear by to look a size smaller. Gwyneth Paltrow admitted to wearing two pairs of SPANX after her pregnancy to achieve a slimmer look. SPANX’s undergarment collections are designed to smooth,shape and make you look a size smaller. Since its launch in Year 2000, SPANX has gone on to appear on The Oprah Talkshow and has taken Hollywood by storm. Visit my website below to find out more. =)

GetSpanx
actuall wat i wan is really slim down n not to look as if i've slim down. actually i've bought a slimming massager, it works and i can have my own way of eating habit plus minimum execise.

Janice_88

Hi Ladies, I would like to know what are the best ways to slim down without execise and still can eat whatever u like but at the same time not spending much to slim down fast fast? me is 1.5m, last time was 42KG and now 62KG after confinment, weight keep maintaining at that point even if i eat less n do exe, body seems slimmer than but weight still the same. now bb is 6months le still the same weight...:msad:
Hi Hnfarin

i also tried alot of method but unsuccesful, now i am taking a nutrition drink, it helps alot to reducing my shape size and weight. if you want to try, PM me, i dont mind sharing with you about my slimming method.

linnybaby

well, i dont believe that there's such thing as not changing your diet or exercising and can slim down? unless you do detoxing, may be able to minus off a few kgs..

but maintaining a good figure with a healthy body requires work.. not only watching your food carefully, some light exercise also helps to tone down.. alot ppl go to slimming salons using machines, massage and spa expecting to slim dwn, but the truth is that it doesn't help much, probably only "sucks" out the water of your body and dehydrate u.. so when you drink water, you balloon back.. it's quite logical cos fats burning doesn't come miraculously.. we gain fat cos of our eating habits, unhealthy and over-eating.. lack of exercise..

acupuncture actually does help without exercising/dieting, cos it curbs your appetite, making you eat lesser, and at the same time it "restarts" your body functions, improving ur metabolism rate... when MR rate increases, burn the fat faster..

but in maintaining the figure achieved from acupuncture, still require work on your own part to eat healthily at the very least.. you dont go acupuncture and eat 6 meals a day, still expecting to slim down (i have a friend who did that).. it's a way to slim down without exercise though, but for better effects exercise and a good diet would also be helpful. just my honest opinion.

linnybaby

but in terms of acu, there are also good and not-so-good ones, the more professional one is the wellness center at marine parade.. there they focus on health/slimming/weight gaining.. if got health problems it can help too, cos i do heard of cases from the consultant that even ppl with tyroid (dunno how to spell it) are able to slim down thru acu.. cos tyroid it's impossible to slim down.. i guess TCM is much more trustworthy, at least they add in "health" and "effectiveness" into the equation. haha.

my mum did lose about 12kg, but i figure that the most important part is still maintaining.. they did help and teach her in maintaining, i'm glad she also learned well.. no yoyo effect.. that was the trickiest part though in maintaining the figure you achieved. luckily it went smoothly..

linnybaby

btw, i found out tt some acu pain is cos they nvr accurately poke correct acu points.. places like aimin loh >.< ppl complain abt the pain...

wellness sanctuary acupuncture so far no complaints.. so the doctor is quite good and experienced one lah.. by right acu shldnt be painful at all =)

anw my friend lost about 4kg in her first 2 weeks! omg!! but she has about 20kg of fats to cut, and her BMR is quite high, so thats why for her the results is faster... i think like for someone 80kg, the results is more drastic.. like willl drop to 60 something.. but for someone 55kg maybe not so much.. something like that..

if u looking to cut huge amounts.. acu is a good choice bah =D healthy loh in my opinion.. cos i dont like cosmetic slimming.. i prefer something more scientifically proven and healthy based..