anyone knows what is the fastest way to slim down?

LayPeng

btw, i found out tt some acu pain is cos they nvr accurately poke correct acu points.. places like aimin loh >.< ppl complain abt the pain...

wellness sanctuary acupuncture so far no complaints.. so the doctor is quite good and experienced one lah.. by right acu shldnt be painful at all =)

anw my friend lost about 4kg in her first 2 weeks! omg!! but she has about 20kg of fats to cut, and her BMR is quite high, so thats why for her the results is faster... i think like for someone 80kg, the results is more drastic.. like willl drop to 60 something.. but for someone 55kg maybe not so much.. something like that..

if u looking to cut huge amounts.. acu is a good choice bah =D healthy loh in my opinion.. cos i dont like cosmetic slimming.. i prefer something more scientifically proven and healthy based..
My sis in law lost 14.5kgs within few mths that's considered as good result?She told me beside acup she also did detox /dietary. i also want to shed off my fats when i developed my baby.

I am now with Jamu Wellness (at Jurong Point). So far I had 4 sessions and can see that my tummy has gone down and more tone. Just to share my exp.

linnybaby

laypeng:

yup... for bigger size ppl think the results is more drastic and obvious.. im quite glad.. iit depends.. not everyone got the same planning i guess.. =D gd to hear tt she lost quite alot too.. well if u're not keen into exercising acu is one choice loh.. like me.. i can't really exercise and i hate exercise..

i recently just went for my own consultation and decided to take up part of their program... have started this week.. hehe.. =) luckily consultant never say much also cos she know me quite well...

wish me luck.. it feels wierd cos i watched my mum slim dwn.. now its my turn.. always been telling her how and what to do.. now i gotta slim dwn also.. but no choice cos gotta take action to save my figure.. but i never go for their acu, just taking the consultant's advice to do dieting.. 2 weeks later will be my review.. must achieve my mum's record.. she lost 2kg first 2 weeks.. i must lose 2kg or 3kg also at least.. gotta be very guai and follow what they say.. =) since she can maintain it i can too!

kchiah

Hi mummies,

Anyone have try using the slimming products from Perfect Beauty Secret?? isit effective???

Better not to anyhow try "slimming products", as it might harm your body system in long run, you might see the slimming result now, but the side effect may come later, or many years later......who knows.....

Ange

Yup.. i agree with kchiah.. dun depend on slimming product.. understand ur body first then do some improvement changes to it so that allow ur body system to work more effectively..

phishcracker

Email me too.. I need to slim down fast, i cant stand the sight and feel of my flabby jiggly bits..... Do the organic juices from Theresa slimming ctr help to thoroughly detox ur system and lose weight??

Ange

Email me too.. I need to slim down fast, i cant stand the sight and feel of my flabby jiggly bits..... Do the organic juices from Theresa slimming ctr help to thoroughly detox ur system and lose weight??

Hi Phishcracker,

May i Know what is ur weight now?? Have u tried before other ways or went to other slimming centre before?

phishcracker

Oh man, i'm 63kg. Feeling like a cow sometimes lol. I brisk walk when i'm free.. But work is taking a toll on me. I wud be dead beat before i reach hme, so i can't imagine picking up my running shoes to spend even 15 mins of jogging sessions everyday. I will prolly havta start running very soon. Gotta attend an important function too sometime end of the month. Is thr a shortcut?? =P

becksieee

hehe you can try acupuncture.. i lost quite alot of weight and gained back my original figure ^^ that was few months back.. hehe just worrying if i have my next one how.. but not really a shortcut la.. just that without the exercise.. h/e i wanna tone up more so now looking more into exercise, but busy also.. my consultant recommend me to do some exercises that im looking into to tone up.. :001_302:

Ange

Oh man, i'm 63kg. Feeling like a cow sometimes lol. I brisk walk when i'm free.. But work is taking a toll on me. I wud be dead beat before i reach hme, so i can't imagine picking up my running shoes to spend even 15 mins of jogging sessions everyday. I will prolly havta start running very soon. Gotta attend an important function too sometime end of the month. Is thr a shortcut?? =P
Hmm.. sad to say that there is no shortcut to slim down.. perhap can control ur diets? First of all, understand ur body is the most important things. Find out what is the root cause for the weight gain and tackle from there..

phishcracker

uhm.. i dun eat much, actually i can feel my weight slowly coming down haha. My workplace is also nearby so i walk home whenever i feel like taking in some fresh air.

p/s: my weight was 76kgs just before i gave birth =P

Ange

uhm.. i dun eat much, actually i can feel my weight slowly coming down haha. My workplace is also nearby so i walk home whenever i feel like taking in some fresh air.

p/s: my weight was 76kgs just before i gave birth =P
Actually weight is just an number to mi.. dun focus so much on the weight, know what you r losing is the most important thing to focus on. All we want is to lose fats and not muscle. If by without eating, your body will tend to lose weight of coz.. but in fact you are losing ur muscle. Why i say so, is because due to lack of nutrient intake.. your body will retrieve it from ur muscle.. Hence is unhealthy.

Blossom.hues

I have two vouchers for cellulite/weight loss treatment from Amore Spa.
The treatment is called Burn Define.

If you are interested to buy them, mail me (blossom.hues@gmail.com)

Micong

My sis in law lost 14.5kgs within few mths that's considered as good result?She told me beside acup she also did detox /dietary. i also want to shed off my fats when i developed my baby.
Hi, LayPeng.... would you mind sharing the name of the consultant who attended to your sister in law? My EDD is on Jul 09 and I have put on 16kg as at now. I put on 25kg when I have my 1st boy and think history is going to repeat itself. I was 49kg before I got pregnant.... now I am 65kg
..... I looked so bloated and really need some professional help to get back to shape asap after my delivery... Thanks in advance

becksieee

Hi, LayPeng.... would you mind sharing the name of the consultant who attended to your sister in law? My EDD is on Jul 09 and I have put on 16kg as at now. I put on 25kg when I have my 1st boy and think history is going to repeat itself. I was 49kg before I got pregnant.... now I am 65kg
..... I looked so bloated and really need some professional help to get back to shape asap after my delivery... Thanks in advance
mine was jamie.. not sure if hers is the same.. anw do you still BF? cos i hrd that BF cant take up.. not sure.. yea me too... put on super alot of weight.. end up have to turn to acu... gd luck with it huh.

becksieee

no prob huh.. jiayou with it.. i also trying my best to get more in shape now.. i look leaner now but not tone enough.. gotta buck up too.