anyone taking zell v ? (placenta)

wonderyears

I started taking it not long ago because my son bought it for me as his first salary present. I'am actually quite happy with the effct as my black pores started disappearing within 3days of comsumption. I feel very energitic also :) I heard placenta is very nutritious.

Ange

I started taking it not long ago because my son bought it for me as his first salary present. I'am actually quite happy with the effct as my black pores started disappearing within 3days of comsumption. I feel very energitic also :) I heard placenta is very nutritious.
Yup, placenta is good. i am taking it too but not ZellV.

bluemama

wow, sounds too good to be true. But 3 days seems too fast to anything to take effect. Could it be a placebo effect ? I have a lot of black spots and if taking this can really get rid of them, i don't mind trying it out myself. How much is it? :001_302:

Ange

wow, sounds too good to be true. But 3 days seems too fast to anything to take effect. Could it be a placebo effect ? I have a lot of black spots and if taking this can really get rid of them, i don't mind trying it out myself. How much is it? :001_302:
Yup, agree with you.. 3 days is too fast, normally this kind of supplement take minimum around 2weeks or a month to see slight effect only.

wonderyears

Hmmm I guess it just works for me. But the black pores is not disappear, is faded away. I find it amusing how placenta keeps you awake at night! That's why it's stated on the package to only consume in the mornings. Placentas are very strong as tonic! :)

Mikoluv

Placenta has alot of benefits from consuming it. Was always looking around for stuff to help my fatigues after long hours of work. Tried it 3 months back (but not Zell-V)and find that tiredness and fatigue level improves. But must really take note of how to cnsume and also finding out more the reasons you are keen to try it for. =)

emelineejoy

placenta is good!! bought this recently. but not from zell v:) e price selling at zell v is abit over price for me. let me know if u guys are interested able to get good price for u:)

e benefits of placenta:
• Anti-aging properties
• Facilitates the regeneration of cells, tissues and organs
• Enables a finer skin texture, toned color and firmer body
• Enables younger and more vibrant looks
• Improves immunity system function and hormonal balances
• Enhance stamina, energy level and sexual function
• Improves blood circulation
• Facilitates deeper and more relaxing sleep

*just trying to share:)

vin83

Alpha Male
who need info abt it let me know.. i got lobang on a placenta usual price 300 now at 150 for the first 50 customer..

sab26

anyone heard of Adel?
it's sheep placenta and has the same amount of placenta extract (50:1) as Zell-V.
Usual price is $320 but if you're interested, i'm able to get it at $250 for you. :)
it's much cheaper compared to Zell-V (~$330).
why some placenta is cheaper or more expensive than others is because of the amount of placenta extract. :)
so that's something you must check before buying.

Natrilla

Hi!
Saw your post on Zell-V.

Actually, I'm selling a similar product to Zell-V.
Its called Adel Sheep Placenta.
Its has similar essential properties as Zell-V just that it has added vitamins.
It cost less than Zell-V.

Anw, Retail price for this product is $353 but If you're interested, you can get it from me at $321.
30 Capsules.

Fyi, Sheep placenta works because It contains rich growth factors, hormones and antibodies, and other concentrated nutrients that can rejuvenate organic tissue.

You may contact me at natrilla@yahoo.com for more information. It would be nice to share with you about it :)!
Hope it helps.

Last edited:

feliciaong

yes! ADEL is great! everyone experiences different effects actually. but usually, everyone who takes this feel more refreshed and energetic after the first week. My mum and i have tried it and it works wonders. plus, it's cheaper than Zell-Very.

prectitude

Re: anyone taking zell v ? (placenta) I have a box

Hi Ladies.. sorry to use yr link.. but since there is a topic on this.. I didn wana start another..
I won a box of Zell-V, but dun intend to consume on long term (find it too costly).
Any ladies out here wana buy from me.. understand retail price is SGD330+7%.. me wana sell for SGD250.. interested pls sms me at 98590021 thanks... oh yeah expiry is July 2014.. its definitely authentic.. I got the redemption receipt from Zell-V.

Beeverse

Guys can try our company new Nuvit Gold Sheep placenta Plus

Keep a look out on our advertisment on Sep 2011 issues Health No.1 magazine

Each Soft Gel Contains:[take 1 every morning]

Active:

Sheep Placenta Extract
(20:1 of fresh sheep placenta 10,000mg) = 500mg
Shark liver oil (200mg)
Grape Seed Oil (200mg)

Other Ingredients:

Vitamin E
(1.2IU)
Lecithin (32mg)
Coconut Oil (18mg)
white Beeswax (6mg)
Soybean Oil (273mg)

For more information can view our website at www.beeverse.com.sg or our facebook at www.facebook.com/beeverse

elyza

I am taking Ovine Placenta Plus 30000 fresh sheep placenta. One bottle sell for $108. Promotion now 3 bottles $264. Great effects and great value too.

redshirt

Hi to all mummies!

I believe all of you want to rejuvenate what is loss to acheive good health and vibrant skin!
My sister in law recently took this brand of Swisslife Sheep placenta with Lycopene and I really amazed by how good the benefits were.She had a boost in energy level and her face really look vibrant and glowy.
Her freckles had really lighten drastically too! It was her second baby and she could regain her energy level just after 2 bottles wthin such a short period.

SwissLife Sheep Placenta

Few pointers that I think all sheep placenta users should really take note:
There are alot of sheep placenta products out there but we have to be careful on the manufacturing process and the content. Often people ask why Sheep? Because sheep is the closest animal genome to the human genome. So if you're thinking of trying deer or even horse placenta? ...

Sheep placenta is a supplement and not a drug.
The recommended dosage per day is around 20,000-40,000mg (2-4 pills) thereby popping too much capsule a day is not going to be fully absorp by the body and will be pass out as urine.
The younger you consume (20s) the lesser capsules you require to take as younger skin can produce vitamin c and collagen better.

Always make sure that the capsule is enteric coated Enteric coating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia so your body get the maximum absoprtion of the nutrients and not affect gastric users.

Swisslife Sheep Placenta has 5 main ingredients:
Ovine sheep placenta -Repair cell boost and immune system
Lycopene - Strengthen Cell membrance
Squarlene(Found in sharks) - 5 times antioxidant, helps prevent prostrate cancer
marine Collagen - Collagen synthesis
Aloe vera powder - Heal wounds

More information: SwissLife Sheep Placenta
The company is the main supplier in Singapore and No mlm involved.

You could check out their facebook: Sheep Placenta SwissLife | Facebook

Always a youthful mummy!