Anyone TTC by IUI?

lawla12

I think those pills to delay menses are actually progesterone pills. We normally have our menses when progesterone decreases. So by maintaining progesterone level, it's like 'fooling' the body to not shed the lining, i.e. menstruation. When you stopped taking the pills, progesterone will decrease and that's when the delayed menstruation will come.

I've taken it a couple of times when my menses clash with my diving trip. Only thing I noticed is that when the delayed menstruation comes, it is usually heavier. But I try not to take it anymore and try to schedule my diving trips not to clash with my menses. Can only do best estimate since my menses is quite irregular.
oooohhhh......i hate it when tis cycle, my AF abit bit...then next cycle, super heavy...i rather the blood even out yaaaa....LOL~

marilynn

Cool! Tell them off! :Dancing_wub:I totally agree... I did mine at SGH & also dun know wat's wrong wif me... no one seems to tell me anything. Sigh...

Ya, take a break... try on your own... haha! Try IVI but be careful wif the syringe. If still no news, then try Dr Cheng. Mayb Dr Cheng shd give us commission for intro so many new clients. Hee... esp for Lovinglife. :001_302:
The syringe is without needles right/????

Oink

no needles arrr.....faintz....wait kana pok, aiyo....PAIN arrr~

u trying IVI ???
haha! Ya, pls dun use with needles ah... wait poke yourself! LOL!:tlaugh:

Sorry Lawla... I forgot to check! Hiaz, once inside doc's office, tend to forget what I want to ask. And also cos he not asking me to do IUI yet. Hee, will ask him or the nurse the next time... pai say!

lawla12

haha! Ya, pls dun use with needles ah... wait poke yourself! LOL!:tlaugh:

Sorry Lawla... I forgot to check! Hiaz, once inside doc's office, tend to forget what I want to ask. And also cos he not asking me to do IUI yet. Hee, will ask him or the nurse the next time... pai say!
ooohh...ok ok...hahahaaa...dun worry, i'm the same....

then i always call them back after the appt de....hahahaaa

juz wanna check if we can claim wor....i'm tinking if cannot claim, then most likely, i'm not switching over......but still haf to wait for the 2nd IUI....

marilynn

no needles arrr.....faintz....wait kana pok, aiyo....PAIN arrr~

u trying IVI ???
Haha........ i'm going to try myself this coming ovulation. Bought shringe today... So Happy....Try try lor.. see got luck without medications or not!
Who knows strike... wah sure curse and swear kk coz spend almost 4k for 2 stupid, worthless and ignorant gynae for IUI.... hahahahaaaa... Angry but still laughing.... too tension scared hypertension:)

Oink

Haha........ i'm going to try myself this coming ovulation. Bought shringe today... So Happy....Try try lor.. see got luck without medications or not!
Who knows strike... wah sure curse and swear kk coz spend almost 4k for 2 stupid, worthless and ignorant gynae for IUI.... hahahahaaaa... Angry but still laughing.... too tension scared hypertension:)
Oh! Remember to relax when husband insert the syringe... Did u buy the KY Jelly? Nid that to ease the syringe in. Follow the steps strictly & u shd do fine. Hee, all the best ah! :Dancing_wub:

marilynn

Oh! Remember to relax when husband insert the syringe... Did u buy the KY Jelly? Nid that to ease the syringe in. Follow the steps strictly & u shd do fine. Hee, all the best ah! :Dancing_wub:
All the best to you tooo Oink:):):) May we strike together...:red:

Oink

Hello!!! :001_302: Sorry ah... no reply. Went to work late, then very busy so no time to log in today at all. Hee...

Yes, today again pay $$... haha! Today pay $180:001_302: for consultation, v-scan and blood test. Blood test is for progesterone... still dun really know wat it is for... think if preg, then see whether nid injection to stabilise or not... so nid to check progesterone... think so lah!

Anyway, today scan is to check if egg was properly released or not. If the black round stuff on the screen is not there, then it means that I ovulated properly... Doc also mentioned that they also check for water behind the womb. If hv signs of water behind womb, then egg has burst. Haha, dun know is it like cracking eggs then egg yolk burst... LOL!

But since he didn't see any of that, he say I cross another milestone! Yeah!
Now I have to wait & see.... if period dun come, then test HPT 3 days after missed period... if period come, call clinic to make appt again. So it's waiting time again!!! :err:

Marlysha, how about you? How did yours go?

lawla12

Hello!!! :001_302: Sorry ah... no reply. Went to work late, then very busy so no time to log in today at all. Hee...

Yes, today again pay $$... haha! Today pay $180:001_302: for consultation, v-scan and blood test. Blood test is for progesterone... still dun really know wat it is for... think if preg, then see whether nid injection to stabilise or not... so nid to check progesterone... think so lah!

Anyway, today scan is to check if egg was properly released or not. If the black round stuff on the screen is not there, then it means that I ovulated properly... Doc also mentioned that they also check for water behind the womb. If hv signs of water behind womb, then egg has burst. Haha, dun know is it like cracking eggs then egg yolk burst... LOL!

Now I have to wait & see.... if period dun come, then test HPT 3 days after missed period... if period come, call clinic to make appt again. So it's waiting time again!!! :err:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good good...hopefully u will haf gd news for us

hahahahaa..........

Oink

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good good...hopefully u will haf gd news for us

hahahahaa..........
Thanks! Hopefully got good news lor... but somehow, mayb cos not doing IUI, feel less stressed abt the 2ww lor... more relaxed. Sure hope tis relaxing thingy helps. Hee... will know by tis weekend bah... If period comes, it will come tis weekend.

Oh! Lawlw, so sorry... I forgot to ask abt the claim again.... hope I remember the next time... :mtongue:

marilynn

Thanks! Hopefully got good news lor... but somehow, mayb cos not doing IUI, feel less stressed abt the 2ww lor... more relaxed. Sure hope tis relaxing thingy helps. Hee... will know by tis weekend bah... If period comes, it will come tis weekend.

Oh! Lawlw, so sorry... I forgot to ask abt the claim again.... hope I remember the next time... :mtongue:
So you done it with syringe yourself ha this time round.... share share leh...pain or not...hehe... my ovulation cycle will be on the 15th thru how i normally calculate la... wah if confirm pregnant... then you'll definately be our guru:red: Everybody can stop all the IUI and IVF safe all the money do like what you taught then give you hong bao once strike...hehe... I can't wait to do..so interesting... Good Luck to you Oink I pray you strike!!!:Dancing_wub:

marlysha

as for me....same like urs..v-scan, blood test...damage cost also ard $180..the diff is tat

remember i mentioned my left ovaries got 3 eggs while the right one got 1 egg...yesterday doc scan he said tat 2 eggs was released on the left while 1 egg was released on the right..instead all 4 eggs were released doc found 3 eggs were only released...other than tat all normal....he also said tat if i my menses come by next wk..then i have to get my husband to do sperm test....IF i got pregnant then i do not need to the sperm test.....

i have to agree wif oink...this time ard its more relax not as stress as the other treatment that i have to went tru..example...IUI...so now its waiting game....wait and wait and wait...heheheh

Oink

So you done it with syringe yourself ha this time round.... share share leh...pain or not...hehe... my ovulation cycle will be on the 15th thru how i normally calculate la... wah if confirm pregnant... then you'll definately be our guru:red: Everybody can stop all the IUI and IVF safe all the money do like what you taught then give you hong bao once strike...hehe... I can't wait to do..so interesting... Good Luck to you Oink I pray you strike!!!:Dancing_wub:
Haha, Marilynn... i totally agree... if tis works better, can really save lots of $$... but I already spent $1500 on previous IUIs... so down the drain loh!

Ya, tis time round, did wif the syringe. No pain lor cos the syringe quite small. Juz feel something go in... then sperm inserted & that's it!!! Actually, quite a simple process. Go try it out & all the best ah! Pray for all of us to get pregnant! It might just happen when least expected! Like some of the other success stories from forum pals. :001_302:

marlysha

Haha, Marilynn... i totally agree... if tis works better, can really save lots of $$... but I already spent $1500 on previous IUIs... so down the drain loh!

Ya, tis time round, did wif the syringe. No pain lor cos the syringe quite small. Juz feel something go in... then sperm inserted & that's it!!! Actually, quite a simple process. Go try it out & all the best ah! Pray for all of us to get pregnant! It might just happen when least expected! Like some of the other success stories from forum pals. :001_302:
oh u did the IVI..so how much have to pay????hmm how come dr cheng never mentioned abt the IVI to me....:err: