Anyone TTC by IUI?

Hi Ally,

Me oso close to 40 liao, that's why need to jia you. Both my fallopian tubes had been removed due to two ectopic pregnancies (foetus growed inside the tubes instead of the womb). Gynae also cant explain why????? My only hope of ttc is thru IVF. But I am not seeing TCM at this moment cos is very expensive.

Last edited:

duhduh

hmm, this thread pretty quiet...
so anyone preparing for IUI this month ? Me planning for mine...1st time doing, scary scary....Wonder how to prepare myself psychologically..

marilynn

hmm, this thread pretty quiet...
so anyone preparing for IUI this month ? Me planning for mine...1st time doing, scary scary....Wonder how to prepare myself psychologically..
hi duhduh....

the reason why this thread is quiet coz myself, marlysha, oink and lawla has done our IUI twice and some even three times but all failed... and now all of us are boeing ourself at home and staying away from all medications till we think we are ready...Now all of us are going normal... So we are considered the past season.... hahahhah...

duhduh

hi duhduh....

the reason why this thread is quiet coz myself, marlysha, oink and lawla has done our IUI twice and some even three times but all failed... and now all of us are boeing ourself at home and staying away from all medications till we think we are ready...Now all of us are going normal... So we are considered the past season.... hahahhah...
yar i guess so...heh, me slower. Started going to gynae bit later than you all...so treatment also slower. But also good, got all of you out there to advise me.heh!

lawla12

yo all!!! i'm back from my trip!!!!!!!!!

my AF came on sat yaaaaa when i was coming back......today its day 2......but i'm not doing my 2nd IUI tis time round.....cos i'm sick !!!!! me sick for 1mth le....still cant recover...zzzzzz.......dun tink me wanna try tis time round lohhhhh n waste my $$$$$......

how's evy1 ???

Oink, how r u ?? any gd news ????

J

justforgags

my AF came on sat yaaaaa when i was coming back......today its day 2......but i'm not doing my 2nd IUI tis time round.....cos i'm sick !!!!! me sick for 1mth le....still cant recover...zzzzzz.......dun tink me wanna try tis time round lohhhhh n waste my $$$$$......

how's evy1 ???

heya lawla12, welcome bck.. How's america? Isit quiet thr with all tis flu n virus thingy?? hope u get well soon..

lawla12

heya lawla12, welcome bck.. How's america? Isit quiet thr with all tis flu n virus thingy?? hope u get well soon..
weather's very hot like SG...but when it reaches nite time, its very cold!!! u've to carry a jacket all the time juz in case yaaaa....super ma fan...make my bag so heavy.....

food sucks!!! all chips, hotdogs, fried chicken, sandwiches.....eat until i sianz!!! the chinese food oso cannot make it...super sucks!!!!!!!!

for the flu ting.....the LA airport din do anyting leh...they din check our temperature when we left.....but when we reach narita airport + changi airport...they did check temperature for all of us n fill in those forms to declare yaaaaa.......

duhduh

duhduh, all the best to your IUI ! :wong19:
Hi babylemon, thanks!
Havent do the procedure yet leh....sigh, my eggies growing very slowly...hope it grow by friday..otherwise may cancel this round.

Hi Lawla..welcome back!

Last edited:

Oink

how's evy1 ???

Hi LAWLA!!! Welcome back! :Dancing_wub:Hope you had a good break!

Aiya... i got no good news yet leh... going natural for 3 months so hopefully will have some good news over next 2 months.... 1 month pass liao.

If not feeling well, then better dun go thru the IUI... if not, not optimum results & pay lots of $$... better to get yourself well & healthy 1st... Get well soon! Take care ah... & drink lots of fluids... weather is hot yet rainy... so can fall sick easily.

Haha! But I agree with duh duh... so sad that this thread is so quiet... esp when all the rest r trying at home only... haha! Still, all the best to all! JIA YOU! :001_302:

lawla12

Hi LAWLA!!! Welcome back! :Dancing_wub:Hope you had a good break!

Aiya... i got no good news yet leh... going natural for 3 months so hopefully will have some good news over next 2 months.... 1 month pass liao.

If not feeling well, then better dun go thru the IUI... if not, not optimum results & pay lots of $$... better to get yourself well & healthy 1st... Get well soon! Take care ah... & drink lots of fluids... weather is hot yet rainy... so can fall sick easily.

Haha! But I agree with duh duh... so sad that this thread is so quiet... esp when all the rest r trying at home only... haha! Still, all the best to all! JIA YOU! :001_302:
no worry yaa...i'm still HERE busy trying....LOL~

baby dust is coming le.....lets all JIAYOU~~~~:shyxxx::shyxxx:

J

justforgags

May the almighty lord answer our prayers!! Babydust pls for us here oh dear LORD!! :Dancing_wub:

ally

Hi Ally,

Me oso close to 40 liao, that's why need to jia you. Both my fallopian tubes had been removed due to two ectopic pregnancies (foetus growed inside the tubes instead of the womb). Gynae also cant explain why????? My only hope of ttc is thru IVF. But I am not seeing TCM at this moment cos is very expensive.

hi
i m so busy wif my stuff lately!

rem i did my ivf in jan n lasted till mar n my menes came on 10 marc. up to date my menses haven come yet ! dun know due to wat ? anybody knows? pl help

lawla12

hi
i m so busy wif my stuff lately!

rem i did my ivf in jan n lasted till mar n my menes came on 10 marc. up to date my menses haven come yet ! dun know due to wat ? anybody knows? pl help
ur AF is regular or ???

relax...maybe u STRIKE ????????????????????

Kereenho

Hi All

Am married for 7 yrs and trying to conceive but failed. on feb 09 i went for my first IUI and failed but i continue my 2nd IUI on march 09 and i strike now am 8 weeks preggy

am writing to encourage all do not give up.

i sincerely wish all good luck. :Dancing_wub:

duhduh

Hi All

Am married for 7 yrs and trying to conceive but failed. on feb 09 i went for my first IUI and failed but i continue my 2nd IUI on march 09 and i strike now am 8 weeks preggy

am writing to encourage all do not give up.

i sincerely wish all good luck. :Dancing_wub:
Wow congrats!
I just did my 1st IUI yesterday..now on 2ww...
So how did u manage to get BFP? Can share what was your condition that leads to IUI and eventually a positive? Wahh..so happy for you