Anyone who have 3years old still sleep wif daddy n mummy?

Hi anyone who have kids at 3 years old still sleeping with them? How to wean the kid off to sleep on their own?
Haha, same here. And I dunno what to do... My 1st gal very easy...

2nd gal until now even if we try put her sleep with the elder sis, she will cry every night and end up sleep in me n DH room. Then when she cry, elder sis will get frustrated...

Haiz...

CanCanMum

*raises hand*

bo bian....mebbe hab to train by force....

but my sonnie is afraid of monsters in the dark.....~~~~

*raises hand*

bo bian....mebbe hab to train by force....

but my sonnie is afraid of monsters in the dark.....~~~~
Aiyo very terrible lor we change from queen size bed to king to accomodate her lei. Now my poor DH got to sleep on the floor cos she disturbing our sleep. me in my 3rd trimester she kicked on my back at nite till have blue black. We sleep in a H formation everynite.

autumn82

Hi anyone who have kids at 3 years old still sleeping with them? How to wean the kid off to sleep on their own?
Erm.. I used to have DD sleeping wif us until DS came along. I deco her room and let her "pick" her own furnitures. LOL. Then just put her sleep there. Of coz at 1st, she will cry and come into our rooms in the nite. But I just brought her bk to her room, tell her she's a big gal already gotta sleep by herself. Then this carries on for like 2-3weeks+, finally one day! She slept thru w/o disturbing any of us.

Of coz I did tat b4 DS was born.. Heh. Otherwise fight for bed manz. LOL. :p

Erm.. I used to have DD sleeping wif us until DS came along. I deco her room and let her "pick" her own furnitures. LOL. Then just put her sleep there. Of coz at 1st, she will cry and come into our rooms in the nite. But I just brought her bk to her room, tell her she's a big gal already gotta sleep by herself. Then this carries on for like 2-3weeks+, finally one day! She slept thru w/o disturbing any of us.

Of coz I did tat b4 DS was born.. Heh. Otherwise fight for bed manz. LOL. :p
Actually my DD have her own cot to sleep in every nite after she knock off after my DH I will carry her to her cot but in the middle of the nite she will come back and sleep in between us from her cot. We prepare her that little brother coming so she need to make way but she refuse to listen and even tell us she is very sad...

Aiyo very terrible lor we change from queen size bed to king to accomodate her lei. Now my poor DH got to sleep on the floor cos she disturbing our sleep. me in my 3rd trimester she kicked on my back at nite till have blue black. We sleep in a H formation everynite.
Hi-5! But i nver change to king size bed lah...

My DH also sleep on the floor now... Den my DD will kick here and there every night also... :tlaugh:

Hi-5! But i nver change to king size bed lah...

My DH also sleep on the floor now... Den my DD will kick here and there every night also... :tlaugh:
Haha... seems like most of us having same problem.... How I wish she will say I sleep on my own today mummy....

autumn82

Haha... seems like most of us having same problem.... How I wish she will say I sleep on my own today mummy....
Erm.. I dink must "hen xing"? LOL. I did la. Even though in the 1st place, DD dun want. But I stil insist that she sleeps in her room. So she got no choice.

I even told DH off coz he kept on accompanying her to sleep in her own room until it becomes a habit. Haha.

Last edited:

veronica

I want to train also cannot..got no extra room.

So have to squeeze 3 in a master room...one more on the way...sigh...

cui_er

My son only just slept in his own room a couple of months back when he turned 5. But I know of many relatives whose kids sleep with them till they're like in primary school even. If u're eager to let your child sleep by him/herself, maybe can make the room very attractive in the kid's point of view and keep making comments like sleeping ownself = grownup. Cos my son intially didn't really want to but after we kept speaking loudly amongst ourselves(purposely let him hear) that only BIG BOYS are allowed to sleep in their own rooms, then he himself said once he turns 5, meaning he's big boy, he wanna have his own room, lol. Then we bought a lot of those glow-in-the-dark stars & dolphins to stick on the walls to attract him even more. :)

My son only just slept in his own room a couple of months back when he turned 5. But I know of many relatives whose kids sleep with them till they're like in primary school even. If u're eager to let your child sleep by him/herself, maybe can make the room very attractive in the kid's point of view and keep making comments like sleeping ownself = grownup. Cos my son intially didn't really want to but after we kept speaking loudly amongst ourselves(purposely let him hear) that only BIG BOYS are allowed to sleep in their own rooms, then he himself said once he turns 5, meaning he's big boy, he wanna have his own room, lol. Then we bought a lot of those glow-in-the-dark stars & dolphins to stick on the walls to attract him even more. :)
Sounds very attractive to decorate the room to a kid's liking but I think for a 3YR old to understand it abit too early.... i think she will come knocking on my door in the middle of the nite to come into our room