Are you a seafood, meat or vegetable person?

JenLee98

I & DH love Seafood..... but strange leh... DD! very different from us... she doesn't like.... said prawns and crabs yucky ?! :err:

jaynshar

I loves to eat seafood...lobster,abalone,crabs,prawns,clam...bt dh totally cant eat cos he is allegy to these..
And lastly..salmon sashimi.:wong19:

priscilla

I love all food.

Enjoy seafood throughout my pregnancy and also confinement, oyster, crabs, sashimi are all my favourite.

Simply love vegetables as well, not so much of a carbo person.

Mrs Xie

I love seafood, especially crabs and crayfish.... yammy.... and I love all kinda vegetables.... eg. sambal kangkong, cabbage, kai lan and many more..... for meat, only pork and chicken :Dancing_wub:

Starleam

Wang Da Ye is a simple restaurant with simple Szechuan-style food. In my opinion, this makes the place more authentic!

Vivian Chen

I'm a seafood and vegetable person hahaha. Shrimps, crabs, lobsters, clams.... so yummy!!! But I'll eat vegetables every day for boosting bowel movement.

MaidenMom

I like seafood like crabs and lobsters. I like mixed vegetables and meat. Actually, I love cooking and discovering new recipes for my family. But, I only eat those in moderation.

i love seafoods like crab, prawns and fish. but i also eat meat like steaks and chicken. vegetable is always a part of my meal, i make sure that i eat veggies everyday