Are you ashame that u are a single mother?

Ting

okays, told his mum ytd..
n brought pin over to meet them ytd night to stay over (cos my hse upgrading).
his mum n sis seems to adore her.
n she doesnt seem shy towards them, keep playing with them.
his mum dun seem to mind, in fact she even ask my bf to hand over the house keys so i can bring pin over anytime i wan to.

:D

SunShine07

okays, told his mum ytd..
and brought pin over to meet them ytd night to stay over (cos my house upgrading).
his mum and sis seems to adore her.
and she doesnt seem shy towards them, keep playing with them.
his mum dont seem to mind, in fact she even ask my bf to hand over the house keys so i can bring pin over anytime i want to.

:D
wah~ so happy for you.....you found your happinese:Dancing_wub:

wow ting! that's great! I feel very happy for yoou & ping too! his mum sounds really nice and open minded! good luck yah..

your bf sounds really serious about you too! heeheehhee... envy you.. found a nice guy :red:!

me... still looking for a job, its being close to one month liao.. was given an offer but i rejected it as the bosses and colleagues there are super hostile! yah.. i m abit picky lah.. but lucky i got savings can last me abt 3 months more... i want to find a job whereby i can stay there long term like 5 - 10 yrs kind... dont want to anyhow find a job..coz keep changing jobs not good..

btw ting when is your contract job ending? will u be staying on or finding another one?

Depends how old his parents are.. For my mum's case, last time her ex BFs parents tried to accept her and me, they quite sayang me in my memory ..

For my cousin's case, when she and her current hubby 1st pat tor, the guy mother dont like her and her son, and keep saying bad things about her to break them up (Cuz the guy is University student and have good future one).. But in the end Shotgun again bo bian marry Haha.. Bo bian must accept.. now still okay I guess.. It depends on the girl's effort with the family also.. :)
*Btw my nephew quite clever also, he knows the new 'dad' and dad family dont really like him, so he quite obedient..
i feel heart pain for your nephew... how old is he? does the new 'dad' like him? poor boy...

Ting

wow ting! that's great! I feel very happy for yoou & ping too! his mum sounds really nice and open minded! good luck yah..

your bf sounds really serious about you too! heeheehhee... envy you.. found a nice guy :red:!

me... still looking for a job, its being close to one month .. was given an offer but i rejected it as the bosses and colleagues there are super hostile! yah.. i m abit picky .. but lucky i got savings can last me about 3 months more... i want to find a job whereby i can stay there long term like 5 - 10 yrs kind... dont want to anyhow find a job..coz keep changing jobs not good..

btw ting when is your contract job ending? will you be staying on or finding another one?

thanks babe. hope all goes well, but my bf's mum like to give pin alot of snacks! ytd night give her choc, then cheese, then biscuit. i nearly faint.
well,i dun really mind cos my parents do tt at home too! but i can still tell my parents off at home but dont know how to tell her.
told my bf, so he just tell his mum. LOL.
my contract ending in NOV if im not wrong.
well, if can cont'd i might, til i get a better lobang somewhere else. cos the working hours here r good, n not much work to do. :D

:001_302:hahha.. yah most grandmas & dads are like that.. seems like she really enjoy being a 'grandma'. i think she will really dote on ping! my dad is like that too, like my bebe is a 'puppy'! keep on feeding him snacks.

if your contract ends in this nov, means that you have to start looking for job liao? although the job market is starting to peak up but it is still difficult to find a good job with good prospect.
perhaps if u really like your current company maybe ask them to make u a permanant staff instead? should be got more benefits. plus if u are deciding to study next year, a job with good working hrs is good then u can concentrate on your studies.​

-jOanna

i feel heart pain for your nephew... how old is he? does the new 'dad' like him? poor boy...
what i know from my mum and aunties are that before he married my cousin, he shows love to him but after that not as much as his own daughter.. being obedient is the only thing he will get the minimum love from family lor.. anyway most of us sayang him, and he could take good care of his younger sis at this age of 10 is quite a surprise..

Ting

:001_302:hahha.. yah most grandmas & dads are like that.. seems like she really enjoy being a 'grandma'. i think she will really dote on ping! my dad is like that too, like my bebe is a 'puppy'! keep on feeding him snacks.​

if your contract ends in this nov, means that you have to start looking for job ? although the job market is starting to peak up but it is still difficult to find a good job with good prospect.

perhaps if you really like your current company maybe ask them to make you a permanant staff instead? should be got more benefits. plus if you are deciding to study next year, a job with good working hours is good then you can concentrate on your studies.​

yah! my parents like tt, feeding her non stop, even at 10-11 pm!!! zzzzzzzzzz.
anyway, reason being not a perm staff is cos the main head office in japan is freezing headcount, so they r still appealing, hopefully can make it.
yah, if i wanna study, this job's timing is great.
perhaps next mth will start to look out for jobs (secretly though. lol) first n see hw things goes. :)

Ting

what i know from my mum and aunties are that before he married my cousin, he shows love to him but after that not as much as his own daughter.. being obedient is the only thing he will get the minimum love from family .. anyway most of us sayang him, and he could take good care of his younger sis at this age of 10 is quite a surprise..

my bf tells me, just hv pin is enough for him, doesnt need one more.
then he talked to his mum, n she also said the same thing to him, hv pin can alr, no need 2nd one.
i was pretty surprised when he told me tt too.
but im pretty confident bf wont be bias against pin though.

-jOanna

my bf tells me, just have pin is enough for him, doesnt need one more.
then he talked to his mum, and she also said the same thing to him, have pin can already, no need 2nd one.
i was pretty surprised when he told me that too.
but im pretty confident bf wont be bias against pin though.
that's good.. everyone has different characters.. but i guess somehow ur bf will also wanna have his own blood child in the future de..

Ting

that's good.. everyone has different characters.. but i guess somehow your bf will also wanna have his own blood child in the future ..
well, no offence to you but u dont know my bf, n NO, he doesnt need to have his own blood child cos he is alr treating pin as his own.
thanks for your concern though. :)

SunShine07

well, no offence to you but you dont know my bf, and NO, he doesnt need to have his own blood child cos he is already treating pin as his own.
thanks for your concern though. :)
Ting, maybe ur bf dun want now, but maybe you wan it in future~~`lolz :tlaugh:

Ting

yeah i dun mind another one...
but..... i thinking of financing one is very headache alr.....another one, cmi.....

hey ting u are flying tmr right? enjoy your holiday yah!

my ex didnt even contact me for like close to 3 weeks liao... seems like me & baby really didnt mean a thing to him... still trying to get over him.. sianz... 5years of relationship... gone like the wind...

to think abt it i think i am kind of responsible for my outcome... i let him control me too much and now i lost touch with all my good friends... no one to go out with... haiz me feeling super low today... cant wait to go korea nxt week...

Ting

hey babe, yup! leaving this afternoon. :)

dont worry, frens will come back.
i also seldom hang out with my frens but when i break up with him, they all came back.
n u can make new frens too!! like us? (hint hint)
haha.
take care! im sure u'll enjoy korea with your son!

:001_302:thks! i would love to be friends with u guys ! perhaps we all can meet up one day soon:shyxxx:Actually i need to thank u and all for being so supportive and concern when even we dont really know each other! enjoy ur romantic holiday with ur bf!

Ting

im back! thanks, enjoyed it very much.
hv a great trip to korea too!
im sure u'll enjoy with your boy. :)