Are you ashame that u are a single mother?

Ting

haha, still okay bahh.. but it was fun. enjoyed it. but too short of a trip. next visit would be longer.
:)

but its very cold there!!!

-jOanna

wahaha ting the day after ur post my waterbag burst. so heng :S now suffering in confinement and baby woes ..

Ting

wah tt i wil tio 4D anot??

confinement will be over b4 u know it. :)
baby woes?? well, try to relax laah, we all go thru it too~
:)

hi all! i'm back! seoul is a great place for shopping! esp for children's clothes! but quite expensive leh.. their standard of living about the same as singapore...me &bebe caught the flu bug and was coughing quite badly..

Congrats to Joanna for being a new mummy!~ lovely pic of your baby! bbtw, do u all wash ur hair during confinement?

Ting

hi xiao bai tu~ welcome back. LOL.
glad u enjoy your trip, im planning to go korea someday too. haha.
take good care of yourself n bebe ahhh~ :)

btw, yes i do wash my hair when i was in confinement. :)

diymummy

hi all! i'm back! seoul is a great place for shopping! esp for children's clothes! but quite expensive .. their standard of living about the same as singapore...me &bebe caught the flu bug and was coughing quite badly..

Congrats to Joanna for being a new mummy!~ lovely pic of your baby! bbtw, do you all wash your hair during confinement?
I washed my hair everyday during confinement and I showered without using the herbs. =X

soapsoap

there nothing wrong to be a proud single mother, even thou i am marry.

i think it the best to let ur kid know who is the father and why mummy don wan to be with daddy.
also explain to ur kid that even if don have daddy mummy wil love u even more.
u can also get ur family memberlike ur brother or ur father to set a father role to ur kid.

i grow up in a single mother family, my mother brought my and my sister up herself. and it my unce that playing the father rolein my life since i am a kid,
so personally i do nt feel i am different from other children that have a nice family

hi xiao bai tu~ welcome back. LOL.
glad you enjoy your trip, im planning to go korea someday too. haha.
take good care of yourself and bebe ahhh~ :)

btw, yes i do wash my hair when i was in confinement. :)
Hi ting! yup the korea trip was great! tks! hahaha.. i washed my hair too! cutie ping looks sooo adorable! :001_302:

diymummy

LOL! I'm ok.... So far so good... No aches or pains. :p

My mum also freaked out. She refused to talk to me for my whole confinement period when I confessed after my 1st week of confinement that I washed my hair... Then she will complain that I read too many books or talk to too many people... hahahaha. I mean I'm not trying to be rebellious lar... But I told her I really really cannot tahan... LOL

Ting

thanks little_rabbit. :)

for me, i also washed, but its using the herbs... so my mum hv no issue. :)

Amulet

haha.. me too.. so did anything "bad" happened? my mum freaked out when she caught me washing my hair during confinement... :eek:
haha.. i duno understand why some moms freak out.. i was my hair alt hairs during confinement, and my mum is fine with it as long as i blow it dry..

diymummy

Oh my!! Then I hope I won't get tou feng.. Coz I always lazy to dry my hair :(

LOL.. Oh well.. Too late for regrets for me now...

me too used herbs to wash... although my mum nagged at me... i was given royal treatment during confinement... no need to do any housework or anything! just sit there and eat, sleep, pee and feed baby. haha.. kind of miss the 'good' old days...

MUM's the Best! esp now i am a single mum... i really believe the mandarin song about shi shang zhi you mama how! now me too sing this song to my bebe:red:

yah.. my bebe does know how to sing that song liao.. :p

on a more serious note, i am thinking of getting my ex pay me once off money and then sign the release letter of my child and change to my own surname. if he doesnt want, i will want to go to the court and get custody of my child and make sure he pays me monthly mantainance fee.

Anyone know any good lawyers that doesnt cost a bomb?