Are you ashame that u are a single mother?

hey ting! havent been chatting here for a while cos was trying to get hold of my ex.

an update.. he surprisingly agreed to 'disown' my bebe.. he even say he will pay for the lawyers fees. although he is a womaniser but at least he still quite generous to me & bebe.haha.. i can save money on lawyers liao. hopefully he will agree to give me one lump sum as well so can have some cash to send bebe to childcare soon.. :001_302:

sigh... when i was packing his clothes yesterday... i broke down & cry again.. hopefully time can heal my wounded heart... :(

siling87

Hi, I’m a single mother too and my boy is currently 3 year .Hoping to look for more single mummies out and chit chat. Kekez.
Any way saw some of little rabbit’s post. I have your thinking when I decided to leave my husband at first. Try not to make any agreement verbally as u wun know what they are thinking. I left my husband when my boy is even less than a month, I beg him to give me the custody of the child plus changing of the surname and I won’t take a single cent. We went to legal aid and file for separation and he had the lawyer indicate “the mother shall maintain the child in her sole custody, care and control”. I agreed to it but after everything done, he told me he going to fight for the custody of my boy and of course NOT to changing of surname. So try to sign something black and white first. Anyway I fight back by getting maintenance fee from him and I won! He’s now under warrant arrest as he refuses to pay.:Dancing_wub:

Any way Good Luck to you and bless your little one!
Ps: not to worry bout childcare fee, you can seek help from CFAC.

Ting

hey ting! havent been chatting here for a while cos was trying to get hold of my ex.

an update.. he surprisingly agreed to 'disown' my bebe.. he even say he will pay for the lawyers fees. although he is a womaniser but at least he still quite generous to me & bebe.haha.. i can save money on lawyers . hopefully he will agree to give me one lump sum as well so can have some cash to send bebe to childcare soon.. :001_302:

sigh... when i was packing his clothes yesterday... i broke down & cry again.. hopefully time can heal my wounded heart... :(
:wong19:

as least he is willing not to snatch your bebe with u.
but in what way he gg to "disown" bebe??
so u r gg to do the same as me? adopt bebe as a single parent?