Aug 2008 MTB

Porukadotzu

Hi Porukadotzu,
haha u r so funny :)
when is ur detailed scan?? I'm going to do my detailed scan tmr.. feel very excited :)

Hi Truffles,
I'm also expecting my first bb .. feel very excited and happy :)
Hi Chip Chip,
i will get my ultrasound on 5th April, hv mix feeling - happy, exited, worry- just can't wait to know the gender... hope everything went well and smooth...

did anyone's gynae ever tell u hv cyst in tummy during the early pregnancy scanning? my gynae did, but he say nothing to worry about then never say anything untill now..i never dare to ask again also....so just wondering...:001_302:

Porukadotzu

halo chip chip & porukadotzu...
My detailed scan will be on my bdae nxt mth...Kinda nervous n excited...Btw, have u guys felt baby kickin yet...Am still quite doubtful as sometimes i felt thers kickin...How does a baby kickin feels like? anyone?????

hi Truffles...ur nickname so delicious.

i felt my bb moving around since about 2 weeks ago, last time is like a bit thumping feeling on one side of tummy i thought gas or some indigestion, then the following weeks i felt more and more stronger abit.. now i can see my tummy shake abit if i felt the kicking feel so funny .

doraemon

Hi Chip Chip and everyone,

I am back from Hoi An trip. I am expecting my 2nd baby so do not think I need to go through the entire course of baby care so just attending Mt Á's breast feeding class.

I felt lots of baby movement these days.

Porukadotzu: My gyane could tell me I was expecting a girl about 90% sure when I was 16 weeks preggie. Guess she is experienced since she herself is a mother of 4!!

How is everyone doing?

All the best!!

Last edited:

chipchip

Hi Doraemon, Truffles, Porukadotzu and everyone..

welcome back Doraemon :) Hope u had a good break :)
i went for my detailed scan last friday.. my bb girl is healthy and fine.. thanks God .. her weight is 308 g at week 20 and 1 day :) actually, my gynae told me that i'm expecting a girl ( 80%) when i was at wk 16... :)

Truffles,
bb movement : i feel my bb movement quite often.. she kicks me quite hard.. my husband can feel it also :) i felt my bb movement since i was at week 16 :)

Porukadotzu,
5 April is coming quite soon... u must be very excited :) me and my husband were very happy to see our bb girl .. :) she uses her hands to cover her face when she is sleeping.. she looks very cute haha

Porukadotzu

Hi Chip Chip and everyone,

I am back from Hoi An trip. I am expecting my 2nd baby so do not think I need to go through the entire course of baby care so just attending Mt Á's breast feeding class.

I felt lots of baby movement these days.

Porukadotzu: My gyane could tell me I was expecting a girl about 90% sure when I was 16 weeks preggie. Guess she is experienced since she herself is a mother of 4!!

How is everyone doing?

All the best!!
Hi Doraemon, welcome back!
waw i dunno tat doc can predict bb gender on 16 weeks... how was ur gynae predict d bb gender? scanning?

Porukadotzu

Hi Doraemon, Truffles, Porukadotzu and everyone..

welcome back Doraemon :) Hope u had a good break :)
i went for my detailed scan last friday.. my bb girl is healthy and fine.. thanks God .. her weight is 308 g at week 20 and 1 day :) actually, my gynae told me that i'm expecting a girl ( 80%) when i was at wk 16... :)

Truffles,
bb movement : i feel my bb movement quite often.. she kicks me quite hard.. my husband can feel it also :) i felt my bb movement since i was at week 16 :)

Porukadotzu,
5 April is coming quite soon... u must be very excited :) me and my husband were very happy to see our bb girl .. :) she uses her hands to cover her face when she is sleeping.. she looks very cute haha
Hi Chip Chip! congrats on your healthy baby Girl!! i'm hoping i also having a GIRL. :tlaugh:, baby girl are always a nice companion i guess, not that i don't like boys, but when they get older are more headache like my cousin's who got 3 sons...waa... :eek: all the kungfu fighting and the wrestling game...

I haven't ask the doc for bb gender yet, so still hoping for the big present...yuppp exited, it will be this saturday! hope everything went purrfectly ok..!

Do u realise tat most of the Aug '08 MTB having BB girls? :tlaugh:

chipchip

Porukadotzu,
hope u r expecting a girl and everything go well :) actually, i like boy more but now i'm very happy with my girl.. it's a gift from god .. boy or girl is a very good gift :)

Porukadotzu

Porukadotzu,
hope u r expecting a girl and everything go well :) actually, i like boy more but now i'm very happy with my girl.. it's a gift from god .. boy or girl is a very good gift :)
:tlaugh:yupp, boy or girl are both the best gift fm God!
So hv you think about a name yet?

truffles

Halo Porukadotzu & Chip Chip...
Lucky to the both of u to be able to feel baby's kickin..GUess mines abit later huh..Lolz..Congrats chip chip,ure having a baby girl..And Porukadotzu, Lets pray n hope that we'll be havin a girl too..Going for my detailed scan this 4th April...So excited!!!!

Porukadotzu

Lucky to the both of u to be able to feel baby's kickin..GUess mines abit later huh..Lolz..Congrats chip chip,ure having a baby girl..And Porukadotzu, Lets pray n hope that we'll be havin a girl too..Going for my detailed scan this 4th April...So excited!!!!
Hi Truffles.. sumtimes u need to lay or half sit with ur leg straight and concentrate well to feel the baby kicking.. they say sometime if mummy too busy doing chores they don't feel the baby kicking...so take ur relax time then!:tlaugh:ur scanning 1 day earlier than me! yay! update us then!

doraemon

Hi Porukadotzu,

Yes, at 16 weeks, my gyane was able to tell me about my baby gender through scanning but she did mention that not 100% confirmed as there are mistakes sometimes. But at 20 weeks, it is pretty much confirmed.

Me going to Cebu with hubby this Labour day week. Would be our last trip before giving birth. Plan to bf baby so can't go travelling for long time cos of inconvenience unless I bring her along or my milk supply super good:Dancing_wub: till can store so much in the fridge!!

Over to you all!!

Porukadotzu

Hi Truffles!
How was the detail scan today?

so are you carrying Mickey or Minnie Mouse?? *kepo*:tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

Hi Porukadotzu,

Yes, at 16 weeks, my gyane was able to tell me about my baby gender through scanning but she did mention that not 100% confirmed as there are mistakes sometimes. But at 20 weeks, it is pretty much confirmed.

Me going to Cebu with hubby this Labour day week. Would be our last trip before giving birth. Plan to bf baby so can't go travelling for long time cos of inconvenience unless I bring her along or my milk supply super good:Dancing_wub: till can store so much in the fridge!!

Over to you all!!
wa so good for you can hv 2nd honeymoon! :tlaugh:

last mth me n hb also planning to go somewhere interesting b4 junior's here...but seems can not get away frm work leh...:embarrassed:

hehhehe yea, once bb here, surely can not go somewhere far atleast untill bb quite grown up... and maybe also won't be so enjoying coz leaving bb at home rite..

truffles

halo halo Porukadotzu n yall....
My detailed scan went great! Am expecting a girl!!! Wat bout u? Lemme know ya and my baby started to kick oledi...kinda gentle kick but i loike... Txs for ur tips porukadotzu...:Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

Porukadotzu

halo halo Porukadotzu n yall....
My detailed scan went great! Am expecting a girl!!! Wat bout u? Lemme know ya and my baby started to kick oledi...kinda gentle kick but i loike... Txs for ur tips porukadotzu...:Dancing_wub:
hi truffles and all,

yesterday the doc said most probably i'm carrying a girl too :tlaugh: but need to confirm again in 2 week time.

mummy boi

halo all mummies
wow too long nvr log in liao, so many post ard ahh
me went for detailed scan on 31 mar, scanner say cannot c penis, so its a girl for me.
realli hor Aug a lot of gir gir leh.
Doraemon, good wat its a girl can close factory liao.

Porukadotzu

halo all mummies
wow too long nvr log in liao, so many post ard ahh
me went for detailed scan on 31 mar, scanner say cannot c penis, so its a girl for me.
realli hor Aug a lot of gir gir leh.
Doraemon, good wat its a girl can close factory liao.
yea...:tlaugh:
or maybe just happen we all got girls...

maybe after all bb born we can arrange a meet up hahha..:tlaugh:

doraemon

Wow!! All baby girls so far :) Yes, we should meet up after our confinement month. Or maybe for those who are keen to meet up even before delivery, can do so. Btw, I stay in Kovan. (NE line) Is this the first baby for all of you? I have a 2.5 yr old son whom I am taking care of.

Can't get back to sleep hence this ungodly hour post. Take care everyone!