Aug 2008 MTB

ctkhai

Hi there..,

Im quite new with these site. Well, after reading the forum Aug 2008 MTB. Guess wat! Im having a baby girl too in Aug!

Hehehe...its a nice feeling when baby kicks u coz the feeling will never be the same as 1st time mothers. Im so excited coz my due date is on 2.8.08.

Btw, anybody delivering in Thomson?

mummy boi

jia luck. I had jus got a scolding from hubby saying i had bought way too much bb girl clothes, somemore some are similar 1. I saw veri cute wat, dats y jus grab it. Any mummies here can help me clear the similar ones, i mail u d pics. Had also got 2 BN bb boy sets, 1 mickey & 1 winnie.

Porukadotzu

Wow!! All baby girls so far :) Yes, we should meet up after our confinement month. Or maybe for those who are keen to meet up even before delivery, can do so. Btw, I stay in Kovan. (NE line) Is this the first baby for all of you? I have a 2.5 yr old son whom I am taking care of.

Can't get back to sleep hence this ungodly hour post. Take care everyone!

for me, yup my first baby... 2.5 yr difference just nice, not too far apart :tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

Hi there..,

Im quite new with these site. Well, after reading the forum Aug 2008 MTB. Guess wat! Im having a baby girl too in Aug!

Hehehe...its a nice feeling when baby kicks u coz the feeling will never be the same as 1st time mothers. Im so excited coz my due date is on 2.8.08.

Btw, anybody delivering in Thomson?
Hi ctkhai!
congratz to you, yea i wonder what makes this month majority all bb girl hahha.. this week the doc will re-confirm again the bb gender thou..coz 2 week ago he cannot really see...

yea i feel so happy to when i felt the bb kicking, thou makes me feel bit uncomfy but it is a good feeling..!

according to the scanning my due date should be around 18 aug...i'm planning to deliver in Mt.Alvernia .. take care you!

truffles

Hie Ctkhai..
Congrats! :Dancing_wub: Well, am delivering mine in Thomson too..My edd's on 14.08.08 and its gonna be my first born... Baby Girl rules!!! :wong9:

ctkhai

Hi truffles

So have u sign up for the class yet? I mean class which will train you wen ur little comes 'out'. I have not yet sign n no idea wen shd i sign up? Have u wen for the hospital tour in thomson?

Am so xcited..the days are coming soon my fren...

truffles

Alo Ctkhai...
Ive toured TMC each time i went for my gynae appt..His clinic's in e building therefore i don't think need a tour..Lolz..Gettin sick of the place oledi :nah: ... Ive not sign up for any of the classes yet... Are u signing up for the class? But nevertheless am oso super excited!! :Dancing_wub:

truffles

Aloo Mtb and mummies...

Has any of you been to or had a baby shower before? Pls share coz my friend is trying to make me a baby shower and she's dumb as i am in this.... :shyxxx:

Porukadotzu

Aloo Mtb and mummies...

Has any of you been to or had a baby shower before? Pls share coz my friend is trying to make me a baby shower and she's dumb as i am in this.... :shyxxx:
i never had a bb shower either..but if someone want to throw me a bb shower maybe i'd like to gather all my frenz at home and arrange some fun games and stuff..and ofcoz with nice meals too.
and ask the guests to bring me some nice presents..hahha...:tlaugh:

ctkhai

Hi Truffles

I thought of going for the tour coz at at least we can knoe wat we will be getting on the actual day. ie maternity pad, baby diapers, ...i dont knoe wat they will give. At least we can knoe wat to bring n wat not to bring wen the 'time' comes. Coz we will need to pack something for the 'actual' day.

I oso no idea when to sign up. I did make some research, think its better to do it on the 7-8mths, at least we will not be forgetting wat we learn. Easy to apply on the 'actual' day. Tell me ok wen u will be signing maybe we can meet up. Heeehhehe..:red:

Another doubts im having, I tend to put on weight so much. Im so worried. Gynae told me not to put on weight but hungry la, wat to do? Scared later hard to PUSHHH:spamxxx:

Porukadotzu

Hi Truffles

I thought of going for the tour coz at at least we can knoe wat we will be getting on the actual day. ie maternity pad, baby diapers, ...i dont knoe wat they will give. At least we can knoe wat to bring n wat not to bring wen the 'time' comes. Coz we will need to pack something for the 'actual' day.

I oso no idea when to sign up. I did make some research, think its better to do it on the 7-8mths, at least we will not be forgetting wat we learn. Easy to apply on the 'actual' day. Tell me ok wen u will be signing maybe we can meet up. Heeehhehe..:red:

Another doubts im having, I tend to put on weight so much. Im so worried. Gynae told me not to put on weight but hungry la, wat to do? Scared later hard to PUSHHH:spamxxx:
haha if hungry then no choice...me also tend to snacking until late nite and snacking those unhealthy food somemore..

ctkhai

Hihi

Heheeh..we ar in the same boat fren. But so worried. So wen ur due? Btw, r u planning to have a massage lady? Im still sourcing..:nah:

Porukadotzu

Hihi

Heheeh..we ar in the same boat fren. But so worried. So wen ur due? Btw, r u planning to have a massage lady? Im still sourcing..:nah:

yea :001_302:, surely need someone to be sort of 'food supervisor' for me...in this case my hubby..haha.. he surely bcome talkative if i start to snacking at nite, tat makes me only snack few bites and turn off by him.

private massage lady? well i dunno... i felt my back bit back aching sometime but never thought of getting a massage lady...i tickled alot, can't stand massage..hehe

doraemon

Porakadotzu: I would be delivering in Mt A too but my EDD is 12 Aug.

I had delivered my boy in TMC 2.5 years ago so now wish to experience staying in another hospital...haha!

I have decided not to hire a maid and take care of 2 children on my own with my inlaws' help. As for baby items, not so worried this time as 2nd time mummy....

autumn82

Hi all,

My Edd's on 6 Aug. I've a 3+yr old gal and I'm expecting a boy tis round... Anyone gonna deliver at Thomsom?? :)

I put on alot of weight already... :( Jialatz... Anyone put on 12kg since pregnant till now?? Haha. :p

Tot of attending breastfeed lessons but dunno where's good.. Anyone can recommend?? Or just attend when we r staying in the hospital?? :p Lazy me...

Porukadotzu

Hi all,

My Edd's on 6 Aug. I've a 3+yr old gal and I'm expecting a boy tis round... Anyone gonna deliver at Thomsom?? :)

I put on alot of weight already... :( Jialatz... Anyone put on 12kg since pregnant till now?? Haha. :p

Tot of attending breastfeed lessons but dunno where's good.. Anyone can recommend?? Or just attend when we r staying in the hospital?? :p Lazy me...
hey, finally someone expecting boy! good good..hehe

wa 12 kg? ... so far i put on about 7-8 kg..but i was already quite heavy b4 pregnant hahha.. so the bb really hv alot of room to grow for..

eh i tot breasfeed lesson only when the bb already born? otherwise how to do?

doraemon

Autumn82: I will just see what the hospital can do for me after I deliver for bf. If cannot then have to do exclusive pumping again like what I had done for my firstborn son.

autumn82

Ohh... U dun attend bf lessons now ar? LoL. :p My 1st I also never attend, not in time then my gal came out already.. Haha.. Also blur blur deliver... :x

I gave up bf my gal before 1 mth.. coz supply very low.. @@ oredi scared she not enuff to drink then she didnt latch on properly also.. So tot if someone can help out this time would be good... Hee.

Am I the 1st to be delivering to a boy in Aug?? Duhz... I keep on dreaming that on that day of delivery, it would be a girl leh!! Coz I read one of the forums.. saying scans not accurate... *covers eyes* :p

doraemon

Ohh... U dun attend bf lessons now ar? LoL. :p My 1st I also never attend, not in time then my gal came out already.. Haha.. Also blur blur deliver... :x

I gave up bf my gal before 1 mth.. coz supply very low.. @@ oredi scared she not enuff to drink then she didnt latch on properly also.. So tot if someone can help out this time would be good... Hee.

Am I the 1st to be delivering to a boy in Aug?? Duhz... I keep on dreaming that on that day of delivery, it would be a girl leh!! Coz I read one of the forums.. saying scans not accurate... *covers eyes* :p
Hee, I managed to bf my son for 8 months before travelling bug gets to me so I gave up as during travel trips too troublesome to lug my breast pump set along. This round, I be grounded since 2nd child and son also needs to attend daily school which needs my time and care so may bf as long as I can. :001_302:

autumn82

Hi mummys...

Anyone at 26weeks or so?? Wat's the weight of ur baby now?? I just went for checkup today & my bb weighs 891gm... Is it considered big?!?!